F I R S T D A Y O F W OR K

M O N S T E R

'On your first day of Choregraphy, everything goes wrong. Oh-so-painfully wrong.

Everyone looks at you. The pressure rises and it's too much. You fall into complete breakdown and surprisingly, G Dragon catches you right before you fall.

Duh. You thought.

"Uh... G Dragon.."

Of course he would. He doesn't want to pay for a new worker. But, he's holding me really tight like he- You stop and realise that everyone else is laughing and that your girl co-workers are all blushing.

"Ahh! O my gosh, I'm so sorry sir!"

He was not G Dragon.'

 

______ finally realised why everyone was laughing. I mean, of course they would. Why would G Dragon ever catch your fall?

Of course, it was his manager, Kaehyun.

"Hahaha, no it's not G Dragon, it's me Kaeeeeehyuuuunnn!" the pale man said. His hair was long and neatly tied into a ponytail.

"Of course! I was just joking!" _____ replied.

Seems you had to make it worse, Kaehyun. Speaking of your name, it's so unoriginal. It sounds just like Taehyun and Daesung.... (I was not being a very good author....)

"Hahahaha," he said aloud, then came a very quiet whisper, "G Dragon would never ever touch a lady.".

The look in Kaehyun's eyes changed and the sudden feel of danger came around.

"Uhh, okay then I guess?" ______ said, scared of what a man like him could do.

A normal person definitely can't be the happiest man alive then a person who's looks could kill. I thought.

"Ahh so how's the dance going?" Kaehyung asked.

"It's going good, we've still got to do the chorus though. We've done everything but the chorus."

"Well.... I think you could do this.. and this..." and suddenly Kaehyung looked normal again.

Haaaaa..

~

No... I've got my periods....

"Uh, Kaehyung.. can you tell everyone I can't choreograph today... they have to make the chorus dance themselves. I'm a quick learner so it'll be ok." _____ said cautiously.

"Aww. That's too bad. I'll tell everyone but if I can just ask, why?" Kaehyung said, and you could just picture the look on his face. A small quirky, devious smile and gleaming eyes.

"Uh-uh-uh. No can do, it's too private." You said to him.

"AH! I know what it s you've got your-"

"SHUT UP! Just don't tell anyone else. I'm still coming to work though, just a little late. So don't talk about ANYTHING until I get there. Ok?"

"Ok..." the phone went silent then a quick beep beep beep came.

You walked to your fridge and grabbed a small bottle of orange juice.

~ugh ugh ugh~

"Yum."

~

At Work

"______! Where have you been?! We had to make the chorus dance by ourselves!" Seungri said madly.

"Didn't Kaehyun tell you? I can't do the choreography for today. I'm... nevermind."

"Ahh you have periods."

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" you said then everyone, including G Dragon stared at you.

"Ah-ah sorry.. How did you know?"

"_____, I have a mother, duhh." He said staring at you as if you were a stupid person.

Usually mothers don't tell sons things like that..

"Um.. ok then.." you said.

"Well," Seungri turned back to look at everyone else then turned back to you, "I hope you feel better soon." then he kissed you on the forehead.

Ahh! Ahh! He kissed my head!

"You totally got her in a daydream Seungri." T.O.P said, "I'm proud of you!"

"That's mean, leave her alone." G Dragon said then he walked away.

"Well we know who's feeling lonley, hey, hey?" Daesung said with a little laugh, realising everyone was just staring at hm awkwardly then they left him, leaving him as a loner.

"Awww man I've got it hard..."

~

Lunch

_____ sat there in the lunchroom by yourself with your omurice in a bento box.

"You like japanese?" Seungri said as he walked in, noticing your lunch.

"Yeah, since I was a kid."

"Ah, that's cool. Me too. I like food in general haha."

"Hahaha~"

"You know, we all think G Dragon likes you."

"Likes me? He hates me! Havent you seen the way he looks at me all funny? He doesn't even talk to me!" you shouted.

"That's just his own little of way of saying 'Hey that girl's pretty cute! And nice!' We all think you are, at least."

"~blush~ Hehe thankyou I guess.." you said shyly.

"I like you too. ~smile~."

~

He likes me?! Maybe just in a friendly way. He is my first friend from the members! Yes, yes just as a friend.