Another day in 'Paradise'

M O N S T E R

' I really like her. G Dragon thought.'

"Why do I feel like this all of the sudden.." G Dragon thought.

"Why?"

He dreamt about her. Seriously he did, like some kind of stalker boy that has a tremendous crush on a super cute girl that just so happens to be his work mate.

"Might as well just right a letter... so I don't have to say it face to face."

At Work

You tried hard not to stare at Seungri. But it's hard not to stare at someone you hate.

You were thinking about all the ways to take revenge, before you realised that he  was walking up to you.

"_____."

"Hmph. G Dragon." you said, turning your head away from him.

"Why do you keep staring at Seungri? It's like you like him or something." Ri-ri said as she walked up to you.

"Oh, G Dragon! Sorry, sorry!" she said, backing away.

"_____, do you want revenge?"

"Of course! I mean, no no, what do you mean?"

"Everyone knows you thought he liked you." G Dragon mumbled.

"I heard that idiot. Yes, okay, I want revenge.

He smirked at you. Then you closed your eyes for one second-

"Ahh! G Dragon what're you-"

~kiss~

Everyone was staring at you. And at G Dragon, of course.

"G Dragon let go!" Seungri shouted. He knocked G Dragon out with one blow.

"Are you okay?" Seungri asked.

"Get away from me! You freaking liar!" you said as you ran away. Away from all this mess.

"Hmph." G dragon finally said.

"How can you say that?! You bastard!" Seungri said, almost as if he was jealous.

"Just trying to see if you really felt something for her." G Dragon smirked as he walked away.

"G Dragon you filthy bastard." Seungri mumbled to himself.

The Next Day

Seungri searched aimlessly for _____.

He knew before he was just playing around, but his heart was beating the fastest it ever did yesterday.

As if he did feel something. Something for _____.

~

______ avoided G Dragon at all costs. Of course Seungri as well, but she couldn't help it if he blocked her every 5 minutes trying to talk to her.

G Dragon just laughed whenever he saw ______.

He thought what he did was actually funny.

But he knew inside it was wrong.

Very, very wrong.

~

Later that day _____ found a note in her clothes locker.

To _____,

I've always felt something for you. I don't think you'd ever believe it but I have. Sometimes, I miss you so much I dream about you.

It's such a funny thing, love.

I wish I didn't feel this but I can't stop the feeling anymore.

I have to have you.

Because you see,

I like you.

From,

A secret admirer:)

"HOW CAN I EVER KEEP THIS LETTER? SEUNGRI YOU STUPID STUPID LITTLE... AUGH!" _____ said as she scrunched the letter up and threw it at the cemented ground.

She felt so angry, but lonely inside.

Why did she feel lonely?

Why did she have to feel this way about G Dragon?

Was it that kiss?

She thought of it as another day in 'paradise'.