Sometimes We Give In

M O N S T E R

{A/N} Wow.  Haven't posted since JULY LAST YEAR. I feel really bad. So here goes. Thanks for still subbing guys! I think I'll do maybe 5 chapters and end this, because I just don't have time. So sorry guys! I'll try write another fanfic, not sure yet. Wel here goes...

~

"HOW CAN I EVER KEEP THIS LETTER? SEUNGRI YOU STUPID STUPID LITTLE... AUGH!" _____ said as she scrunched the letter up and threw it at the cemented ground.

She felt so angry, but lonely inside.

Why did she feel lonely?

Why did she have to feel this way about G Dragon?

Was it that kiss?

She thought of it as another day in 'paradise'.

 ~

_____ POV

"Damn it. What is wrong with me. I swear, what's gotten into me?" _____ said as she lightly tapped the counter. She was going to be late for work, but she just sat there thinking about the letter. She was furious, but she didn't know why.

Maybe your, well, hoping it was G-Dragon who wrote that letter?

Oh shut up ____ said to her conscience.

I know you better than you know yourself. You LIKE G-Dragon, and that's just how it is. Just give in!

Who would know me better than me? No way. Shut up, shut up, shut UP!

Fine then. You'll see though. Although, you need to be at work in like, hmm, 5 minutes? Haha tata, ___.

Oh No. I stared at the clock and my conscience was right. I grabbed my car keys and left.

~

"______!" _____ heard the most familiar voice there was.

"Ri-Ri, good morning, how are you?" _____ faintly smiled.

"Awe, what's the matter? Feeling down? Well anyways, I'm fine! Oh oh, I've got something to tell you.. I've got a C-R-U-S-H!!!"

"Wow, you like to change quickly."

I said that because she had a boyfriend just last week, and I didn't even know she broke up with him. Calculating, she has an average of 3 boyfriends a month, kind of like 1 per week.

"What're you looking at ____?" I mustve zoned out and started looking somewhere, but right when Ri-Ri looked and I finally got it back together I realised I was staring at, well, um.. him.

 

"Heeeey _______!" Seungri said.

Oh great.

You gonna give in or run?

"I told you to shut up already!"

"Woah.. woah... ______... she's mad.... PMS?" people were chatting all around me, obviously ABOUT me.

Ha, good one, just made your day worse.

~

____ POV

I ran into the dressing rooms.

BAD IDEA.

Yep, Mister G was there. (Yes I made a new name for him, step backk!)

"Hey, ___, can I say something for a minute?" he said.

"Keep away from me, oh, and never touch me again. You're disgusting." ___ walked away angrily. A flashback if the events that happened yesterday ran through her mind again.

~

G.Dragons POV

I'll probably never be able to tell her.

Tell her what? You like her? Ha, she probably thinks Seungri wrote that note that's why she's so pissed off at both of you.

Yeah, but what can I do? I've never felt like this before. It feels.. weird but.. nice at the same time.

Then why don't you just give in?

What, like tell her?

~

_______ POV

Ugh. Do I.. you know? Like G Dragon?

I'm so confused. I thought I liked Seungri, but now I'm mad, and I feel something towards G.

Maybe you should just give in.

Give into what?

Into Love.

There, ____ sat.

"Maybe I should." ___ said,

as she smiled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO SHORT! I'm sorry guys, really I AM!! But, well, I'm getting busier and busier at school, and I was on a very long holiday.. ok fine.

I forgot about you guys...

Ok calm down.

Look I'm writing again!

I know it's short but hey!

But, only 2 more chapters guys, and I might start a new fanfic.

Give me some IDEAS GUYS!

Message or comment, please!

Thanks for the subs, and COMMENT!!!!!!