I'm Getting Punished ._.

The Dara Reacts to SJ's 6jib Teasers Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae wanted to be with me when I clicked the next teaser but I couldn’t wait. Of course, he was home at the time but I couldn’t wait for him so I went to the computer while he was in the bathroom. I saw that there were two teasers today and my eyes widened. “They give Oppa and Hyuk their own day and now they start releasing two at the same time?” I mumbled to myself.

I clicked on one of the two dots and saw that it was Ryeowook’s. What the?! His picture… it looks a lot nicer than Donghae’s. I pouted and click the teaser before falling off my chair. “WHHHHAAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!?!” I screamed.

I guess Donghae heard me because he ran out of the bathroom and looked at me. “Baby… what’s wrong?” he asked.

Puffing my cheeks, I pointed to the teaser that was on the screen, which was Leeteuk’s. “Teuk-ssi and Wookie have better teasers than you and Hyuk did!” I sobbed.

Donghae gathered me in his arms and hugged me tightly. “Mian…I still don’t know why they gave one of me and Hyuk looking like we’re going to marry. It might be because we’re the most popular ones in Super Junior.” He was starting to get a big head again. Typical Fishy.

“Y-yah…” I stuttered. He was hugging me tighter and it was getting hard for me to breathe. “F-fishy…. Ssantokki can’t breathe… Fishy’s squeezing Ssantokki too much…” I said, in a rather childish and whiny voice.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. “It’s Ssantokki’s punishment because she didn’t know how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter