He looks like a Ghost...

The Dara Reacts to SJ's 6jib Teasers Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed softly as I looked at Donghae. He was about to go to a meeting for his new drama. Or something about it. I forgot what. But he told me that it shouldn’t take the whole day and that I should wait until he comes home so we can look at the next teasers together. It’s already been six hours since he’s been gone and I was starting to get a little hungry. Plus it was already getting late o I guess he wouldn’t mind me looking right? At least one of them right?

I went on the website and decided to click on Sungmin’s name. But what came up wasn’t something that was really normal for me to see. Sungmin looked more like a girl than a guy and I burst out laughing. It isn’t that I have a problem with him being dressed in drag but this definitely topped Oppa’s teaser. Then again I didn’t like Oppa’s teaser.

I continued laughing and felt someone backhugging me. “Yeobo… did you look without me again?” a voice said.

I turned around and saw my husband, my face forming a blush. “Uhhh…” I couldn’t lie to him and nodded.

“I think I’m going to have to punish you again.”

I pouted. “I’m going to get punished again? My still hurts from the last time…”

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. “It still hurts?”

I nodded and he laid me on his lap and pecked my . “Sorry baby…”

He looked at the laptop screen and saw Sungmin’s picture. “Whoa he looks more like a girl than ever…”

I nodded like a child, laughin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter