He looks like Taeyang

The Dara Reacts to SJ's 6jib Teasers Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oppa and I slept most of the day. Both of us getting ready for our comebacks but because we had the day off, we decided to just sleep in. I rolled around, not wanting to wake up yet. I never knew why but I always moved around when I’m in the bed with oppa. And no, not in the way that we’re doing more than sleeping. I feel safe with him enough that I would not have night terrors or any of the sort. Donghae wrapped his arms around me and hugged me close. I woke up from that moment and looked at him. He smiled at me. “Keep still… you might fall off the bed, baby…” he said.

I nodded and kept still but his hands were tickling me. I giggled softly, trying to get him to stop when he pecked my lips. “Are you ready to see the next teasers?” I nodded, eagerly.

We went on the laptop and went to the website to see the next revealed teasers. It was Shindong’s and Yesung’s and the moment I saw Shindong’s there was only one thing that came into mind so I blurted it out. “Why does it look like he’s trying to be Taeyang in Fantastic Baby?”

Oppa looked at me with wide eyes. “That’s what he was wondering when we were doing that shoot…”

“He really does look like Taeyang though…” I pouted.

“How about Yesung hyung?”

I looked at Yeye’s and blinked. “Why does it look like he has a tree growing out o his head? And why does he get full body for his?”

Donghae looked at it again. “What?! He got to show off his body yet I had to wear a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter