Messy...

The Dara Reacts to SJ's 6jib Teasers Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the final day of the teasers. And oppa had a day off today as well so we decided to spend the day together since I ended up falling asleep during the last one because I was tired. He poked me and I just clung to him.

“Baby…”

I shook my head. I was already awake but I didn’t want to wake up yet.

“Wae?”

I shook my head again, rubbing my face against him.

“You won’t wake up even if I make pancakes with mango jam…”

My ears perked slightly as I heard him say mango jam and nodded. He smiled and kissed me gently. “Get up, Sleeping Beauty.” I got off him and followed him to the kitchen. Compared to me, he was still better at cooking than I was.

“Can Ssantokki help, Fishy?”

He nodded and pulled me to him and helped me with the ingredients and measuring it. “Oppa…”

He looked at me as we were stirring the batter. I smiled softly. “Can we look at the teasers after this?” He nodded and kissed my nose.

I giggled softly and we finished making our breakfast and ate. Even though oppa wouldn’t let me feed myself because he kept feeding me like I was a little kid. But I don’t mind. We’re always like this most of the time.

I got the laptop and put it on the kitchen table and, like always for the past few days, automatically went to the official page. “Ready baby?” he asked. I nodded.

First we clicked on Siwon’s and I fell off the chair laughing. “Siwon looks ugly for once!” Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter