Cannot Contain Laughter

The Dara Reacts to SJ's 6jib Teasers Drabble Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After seeing Donghae’s, I got really curious to what the other members’ teasers were like. When I made sure Oppa was already asleep, I snuck onto the laptop and went back on Super Junior’s official website. I’ve been so busy that I didn’t get to see the first one and from what I heard, it was Hyuk’s.

1… 2… 3…

I clicked on the circle and looked at Hyuk’s picture and burst out laughing. Oh god! A mullet?! I wonder what Hyoyeon thinks of this. I have to ask Eunmin if she saw this later if she’s home. The flowers is… I actually feel sorry for him because they covered his eyes again. But the mullet.

I felt someone kiss my shoulder and I automatically knew who it was. “Sweetie… what are you doing?” he whispered. “Come back to bed…” He gently placed another two light kisses on my shoulder blades as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I shook my head. “Ssantokki doesn’t’ want to go to sleep yet…” I replied. Unlike the time that I was sulking, I just felt random so I started to talk in third person. I felt him kissing my shoulder again and I poked his cheek. “Ssantokki got curious to what Hyuk’s teaser looked like. But now Ssantokki can’t stop laughing.”

Donghae blinked at me and tilted his head. “Why’s that?” he asked.

I automatically pointed to Hyuk’s teaser and he blinked. But then he saw that I was pointing to the mullet and started laughing.

“They made him wear extensions too,” he told me.

A slight gigg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter