Game Over

Challenge

Anneyeong~ I finally finished the last chapter of Challenge!! Thank you for those who waited patiently for my update(: Enjoy and tell me what you think!!
=======================================================================================

"Taemin can you help Key-umma with the dishes?" Onew asked. Taemin got up from his spot on the floor and walked to the kitchen. While Key washes the dishes Taemin wipes them and staks them in a neat pile. "Umma, I don't think you and the others hyungs should help me with the challenge anymore." Taemin said. Key looks over to his son shock evident on his face by the request. "Did we do something wrong? You better not be thinking of giving up!" Key yelled. Taemin shook his head in deisagreement and faced Key. "I found or well realized that hyungs were helping and while Minho hyung is alone." Taemin explained. Key sighed and nodded and they dishes in silence.

Concert
(A/N: I felt like I should start where Minho started his rap.)

Haruedo subaek beonssik
neol tteoolida tteolchyeonaeda

Nae meorisseogeul chaeun uimun
nega wonhan geosi mwonga

Sorido eobsi
heulleo deuneun i sunganu naw mame

Soyongdoricheyeo
(A/N: Soy un Dorito!)

Oh I'm curious yeah sajin sok nega
sungan georeonawa wae

Oh I'm curious yeah, I'm so curious yeah
 

Jigeum nae ape neoneun siljaehaji anha
bunmyeong aljiman neoreul simmunhagesseo

Naega wonhan
Daedap neoneun algo isseone ipsuri

Bitnatda sarajyeo

Eojjeom neon imi aranneunji
moreunji nae maeumeun

Aechobuteo gutge jamgiji
anhasseotji nagemaneun

Beomineun i ane isseo
Amdo nagal su eobseo
Neowa na eotteon nugudo

Neoui modeun geotdeuro da
Jeunggeoreul nan balgyeonhaesseo
Neoreul kkok chanjanaegesseo
(teojyo baby)

Oh I'm curious yeah sajin sok nega
sungan georeonawa wae
Oh I'm so curious yeah, I'm so curious


Tonight SHINee's in the house (wo ho)

So give it up, give it up, give it up for SHINee
Give it up, give it up, give it up for SHINee

After Concert

"We got another day off tomorrow!!" Taemin yelled at no one in particular. 'I forgot the CD Player in the dorm.' Minho thought.
"Onew hyung!" Taemin shrieked as he was raised by the leaders shoulders. "Do you want to do anything tonight then?" Jonghyun asked. "Hmmmm.. Family Night!" Taemin said. Onew put him down and Jonghyun placed his arm around his shoulders. "Family night it is then." Key said.

'I don't think I can get myself our of this one.' Minho thought. The group made it into the dorm and changed into much more comfortable clothing. They all sat down in the living room with snaks and drinks. Key, Jonghyun, and Minho were sitting on the couch and Onew laying down on the floor with Taemin laying down on his lap. 'Tonight, I'll forf-' Minho's thought were interrupted by movement next to him.

"Hyung, can we watch a movie?" Taemin asked. Immedietely Jonghyun placed a CD and went back to his seat. Somwhere between the movie, Taemin fell asleep and all the other hyungs continued watching the movie. "Hyungs, I have something to tell you." Minho said. Everone except the unconcious maknae looked over at Minho waiting what he says. 'It's now or never.' Minho thought. He sighed and said,"I forfeit." Shock clearly seen on their faces then laughed. "Alright. I was wondering when you were going to quit." Key said. 

Minho got up and picked up Taemin as gentle as he can not to wake him. "I'll put him to bed." Minho said. With that he left the room heading the the maknae's bed. 'It feels so refreshing to the touch him again.' Minho thought. After putting Taemin to bed, he went to bed himself.

Next Day

'I feel so warm.' Taemin thought. Taemin woke up to notice he was on his bed. 'I thought I was with the others last night. Who put me to bed?' The maknae got ready for the day and noticed everyone else was already up. "Onew hyung who put me to bed last night?" Taemin whispered over to the other. Onew pointed at Minho who was  in the living room and watching t.v. "He surrended to us last night when you were asleep." Jonghyun said. Taemin glomped the lonely boy and said, "Take me out for Banana Milk, Minho hyung!" Taemin. "Everythings back to normal after 6 days of this Challenge/Bet." Key said.

=====================================================================================
I made the last chapter a little longer than the others. I hope you guys enjoyed reading Challenge!! Thank you again so much for waiting for the late update(: Look forward to Caramel, It's a OnTae oneshot! :D