The Challenge

Challenge

Anneyeong~ Here is the 1st chapter of Challenge! Please subscribe and comment and say what you think~!
================================================================================================
 

The Next Day

"Minho, I need to talk to you." Onew said. The younger one got off his spot on the sofa and walked to their leader. The rest of SHINee looks after the two retreating members to the bedroom. "Taemin, what did you talk about last night?" Jonghyun asked. "It's about a challenge. Onew hyung will tell all the details." The maknae looked over to the hallway and smiled at the memory of last night.

Flash Back

"Hyung, I thought we can do a challenge between Minho hyung and I."  Taemin said. The leader looked up at the maknae with a mouthful of chicken and stared at him. "What challenge?" Onew asked. " I was thinking somewhere the lines of that he can't touch me and stay a distance and if he wants to quit, he has to surrender in front of all of us."  the maknae explained. Onew nodded and said, "I'm guessing I'll be the one telling the others of your devious plan?" Taemin just smiled and prepared for bed.

End of flashback

That time, Minho came back and the other two were called in. Minho glances at Taemin, seeing the other just stick out his tongue out and he just smirks. 'This will be so easy.' Minho thought. They sat across each other while waiting for the others to come out.

With the others

"What is this all about, hyung?" Jonghyun asked as they reached the bedroom. "It's a challenge that Taemin suggested, but I'm held responsible for anything that happens." Onew explainede."Taemin thought of it? What kind of challenge? What's our part in this?" Key asked with the sound of inteeres in his voice. 'This is gunna be fun!!!' Jonghyun thought.

================================================================================================

Heree you guys goooo~ Sorry if it was short, but I promise you it will get much more interesting!! Comment and subscribe(: