Giving Up So Quickly!?

Challenge

Hello~ Thank you for those who are patiently waiting for my stories!! I'll try to upload faster. My details in this chapter might is still a newbie.
================================================================================================

Next Morning

"Minho will you go and wake up the others?" Onew asked as he was in the bathroom. Minho walked out their room and walked to the others. When he opened the door, his eyes landed on Jonghyun's arms around Taemin and the maknae cuddled up to him. "Hyung! Taemin! It's time to get up. Onew-hyung and Key-hyung are already getting ready!" Minho screams at the sleeping pair and left the room.

Minho walks to the kitchen, missing the two snickering hyungs on the hallway. 'I refuse to accept this!' Minho thought. After 15 minutes, Taemin walked out the room wearing a white Nyan Cat shirt, tight cut up skinny jeans, a pair of Air Jordans, and his hair parted like it was Bieber hair. Jonghyun came out with his hir like a mohawk, a tight Star Wars shirt, faded blue skinny jeans, and pair of Nike.

"I call to sit next to Taemin!" Onew stated to everyone while heading to the van. Taemin and Onew sat at the back, Minho and Key in the middle and Jonghyun in the passanger seat since he got to sleep with the maknae last night. "Taemin, do you want to go somewhere after today's schedule?" Onew asked. The maknae stops his conversation with Key and asked, "Why? We'll all be tired. I don't want to tire you hyungs anymore."

They got to their backstage to get ready. "Taemin, keep your jeans and change into this." his coordi noona said. Taemin went to change his top, while the others got their hair and make up ready. The maknae came out with black sleeve-less shirt with black jacket hanging loosely by his arms. "Noona, can you do my hair like before, with it parted and one side braided? Also, to have light make up." Taemin suggested. "Yah! I'm the one that suppose to be the fashionable one in the group." Key argued and Taemin laughed with the others in the room.

After Concert

"Everyone! Great job today. Don't stay up too late and make sure to wake up early." their manager said. When everybody got inside of the van Taemin couldn't handle the tiredness, so he layed his down on someone's lap for some rest. He felt the touches the person was making on his hair and it relaxed him. Finally reaching their dorm, everyone turned around to see Taemin sleeping on Key's lap and Key playing with his hair. 'What is up with all the hyungs touching him so much!?' Minho thought as the group take the elevator. The tired maknae being carried bride style by Onew.

======================================================================================

Thank you all for those who are still reading this Fanfic~ Subscribe and comment on how you thought it was.