Close Call

Challenge

Hey guys~ I'm having such bad writers block for the last chapters! Thank you so much for those who are patiently waiting for my updates(:

==============================================================================================

'I can't believe their actually helping him with this!' Minho thought. He watches as the three members gathered around the maknae. "Hyung, that piece goes over here! Umma, where was the one with birds? Yay! Thanks hyun, I was looking for that piece." Taemin said. The four interactive members helping each other finish a puzzle of a light house. Minho having to restrain from touching the maknae ended up watching everything.

Onew was on the left then was Jonghyun with his arm over Taemin's shoulder who was followed by Key. They had no schedule today and they decided to relax at the dorm. It has been four full days into the challenge and Minho can't take much of it. "Taemin, I want to say something to you in front of the hyungs." Minho explained. The others stopped what they were doing and looked over at the standing member.

 'Is he actually going to?' Taemin thought. Minho sighed and looked up to face all the others and said, "I wanted to --." Minho was cut off by the doorbell and Key went to open it. "It's a delivery for Minho!" Key said. He brougt the box to Minho and went back to seat to watch Minho open up his package. Minho opened the box and inside was a letter from the manager.

Dear Minho,

I know what you guys been doing and I'm here to help you only. Inside the package is some things to distract you when they on Taeminnie. Hope you prevail~ Minho Fighting!

Your considerate manager,
Choi Jin

Inside the box were music CD's  from artists from different entertainments, some even American! There was even a smaller box inside the package and inside THAT one was a brand new CD player. A smirk came across Minho's lips and looked at the others. "Weren't you going to say something?" Jonghyun asked. Minho looked at Taemin and saw the innocent smile he always have. 'Things are going to be much different.' Minho thought. "Actually, will you guys forget about that?" Minho asked. The four member nodded and went back to the puzzle, while Minho cleans up his package.

==============================================================================================

AAAAAHHHHHH!!! My laptop kept going to the back page and deleting the chapter I typed up like 6x. I finally got it done! Hope you guys enjoy the 5th chapter of Challenge!