The Challenge Has Started

Challenge

Here is the 3rd Chapter of Challenge!! Again, I'm sorry if you think its too short, but I wrote down the chapters on a composition notebook and it looks long~ 

==============================================================================================

"So this challenge is to test if Minho, can keep his distance from Taemin without yelling at anyone, also he has to deal without touching him," Onew explains. Jonghyun burst out laughing with Key joining him at the reason behind their secretive maknae."Isn't that basically torture for him?" Key asked. Onew nodded and said, "Our maknae noticed all the touches from Minho on and off the stage. Being the curious on, he just had to mess with him."

Jonghyun and Key agreed to the statement and continues to listen. "Our part in this is to get Minho to surrender first, making Taemin the winner. To get that to happen we show as much skinship around Minho whenever Taemin is near." "What I don't get is how you explained all this to Minho." Jonghyun said. Onew replied, "I just told him no touching with Taemin." Everyone walked back to the living room to see them watching the drama Taemin starred on.

"Oh! Taemin your a really good actor!" Jonghyun said. "Really, hyung?" Taemin asked. "Son! Your great." Key-umma said. "Everyone its time to sleep! We have schedules tomorrow." Key explained. Being the obedient son that he was Taemin got up to change and brush his teeth. When he got out, he was carried to his bedroom and thrown into his bed by their accident-prone-of-a-leader Onew.

"Hyung! That hurt!" Taemin pouted. "What are you doing to my son!?" Key yelled at his husband. Onew was kicked out of the room and Minho saw the whole thing happen. 'How can hyung touch him so freely?!' Minho thought. Minho remembering the challenge walked to his shared bedroom to sleep. "Umma! Will you sleep at the top bunk tonight?" Taemin asked. Not being able to say no to the maknae, he agreed. "Will Jonghyun sleep alone?" Key asked. Then Jonghyun walked in after his shower and noticed the arrangement. Taemin pushed down one of the pillows and the spot next to him for his hyung. "Hyung, sleep here tonight." the maknae said. Jonghyun walked over to Taemin and crawled over him. "Annyonghi jumushipsiyo Key and Jonghyun." the younger yawned. Key-umma turned off the light and Taemin used Jonghyun's arms to be his pillow.

==============================================================================================

It is finished!! Please comment and subscribe(: Another chapter will come soon.