Chapter 08 – look out!!!!!!!

Are you my daddy long legs?

[Mean while back to the play…]

“As Cinderella was sitting all alone, there was a burst of light and a fairy appeared!” the narrator said

“Don't be alarmed, Cinderella.” said the fairy. “I know you would love to go to the ball. And so you shall!” the fairy added.

“How can I, dressed in rags?” Cinderella replied. “The servants will turn me away.” She said sadly to the fairy.

The fairy smiled. With a flick of her magic wand Cinderella found herself wearing the most beautiful dress she had ever seen. “Now for your coach…” said the fairy.

"A real lady would never go to a ball on foot! Quick! Get me a pumpkin!” the fair said in a hurry.

“Oh of course” said Cinderella, rushing away. Then the fairy turned to the cat that was near the fire place.

“You, bring me seven mice, and, remember they must be alive!” the fairy said still looking around.

“Cinderella soon returned with the pumpkin and the cat with seven mice he had caught in the cellar. With a flick of the magic wand the pumpkin turned into a sparkling coach and the mice became six white horses, while the seventh mouse turned into a coachman in a smart uniform and carrying a whip. Cinderella could hardly believe her eyes.” the Narrator said.

“Now remember you have until midnight before it wears off; Have fun my dear.” The fairy said and disappeared in smokes.

“As she arrived at the castle, Cinderella had the full attention of everybody when she entered. From servants up to the prince was mesmerized by her. She slowly walk through the crowd that made way for her until the prince himself stood up from his seat and went to her.” The narrator said.

“Young lady... what’s your name? I believe we haven’t gotten to be introdure to each other… ” the prince said kissing Cinderella’s hand.

She just nods at him and was too surprise to see the prince himself talking to her. “You’re rather shy aren’t you?” the prince said with a chuckle.

“Would you like to dance young lady?”The prince asked and Cinderella gladly took the prince hand. Both of them started dancing while the others cleared the floor for them and kept asking who that girl is.

“What a lovely girl don’t you think?” the Queen said to the King.

He nodded and “they looked good together.” The King added.

“Cinderella had a wonderful time with the prince at the ball until she heard the first of midnight! She remembered what the fairy had said, and without a word of goodbye she slipped from the Prince. s arms and ran down the steps. As she ran she lost one of her slippers, but not for a moment did she dream of stopping to pick it up! If the last of midnight were to sound... oh... what a disaster that would be! Out she fled and vanished into the night.” The narrator said.

“Young lady! Young lady where are you!” the prince search for but the only thing he found was the glass slipper that she was wearing.

The Prince, who was now madly in love with her, picked up the slipper and said to his ministers, “Go and search everywhere for the girl whose foot fits this slipper. I will never be content until I find her!” the prince said determined to find her.

 [Mean while… at the back stage…]

“Oh! OH! There are almost at the ending.” Grace said.

“Ok, people get ready. Be sure that you are in your proper places.” The teacher in charge said as quiet as he could.

“Finally! The singing part.” Anna was excitedly while bouncing up and down.

“Oh boy! There goes our song bird singing already.” Grace said as she shook her head.

“Where did she come from? I didn’t see her here when we started?” Jake asked.

“She was probably at the garden practicing her singing… and looks like someone recovered.” She said raising an eyebrow.

“oh please! You know me? I am not going down o easily.” He said.

“What are so determine about?” Grace asked.

“Ruining your life... probably…” He said with a smile.

Before she could protest the teacher said. “Quiet everyone and get ready.”

[At the audience place…]

“She’s good…”the guest of the principal said. He couldn’t take his eyes of Pau. He was like in a trance.

 “Well of course. She is one of the best students here.” The principal said proudly.

“*cough* now don’t get cocky cousin they are like students under me as well.” The chairman said.

“*sigh* you guys never change…” their guess said.

[Back at the play…]

“So the ministers tried the slipper on the foot of every girl in the land until Cinderella was the only one left.” the narrator said.

“That awful untidy girl simply cannot have been at the ball” snapped the stepmother.

”Tell the Prince he ought to marry one of my two daughters! Can't you see how ugly Cinderella is?” But to everyone’s amazement, the shoe fitted perfectly.

“Suddenly the fairy appeared and waved her magic wand. In a flash, Cinderella appeared in a splendid dress, shining with youth and beauty. Her stepmother and stepsisters gaped at her in amazement” the narrator said.

 The ministers said, "Come with us Cinderella! The Prince is waiting for you."

 “So Cinderella married the Prince and lived happily ever. The end but as they say every end is the mark of a new beginning…” the narrator said.

[As the play ends; those who are already on stage scatter themselves for the finale at the same time the others position themselves for their entrance from back stage. Pau and some of the leading actors in the play positioned them up front. As Pau was about to move forward a little bit; the rope near the stage suddenly went up tripping Pau in the process.]

“kyaaa!” Pau screamed.

“Look out!” said the guess of the chairman as he run to catch Pau.