Chap 10 – the culprit

Are you my daddy long legs?

 

 

Pau’s POV

 

“KC? You’re KC?” I asked.

 

“Well that’s one of my nickname miss~ *winks* I’m Kail Christian Salazar but most people calls me Siwon like this guy.” Siwon said pointing at Leetuk sensei our school doctor.

 

“Oh…” Pau blushed a bit.

 

“Don’t flirt with my students.” Leetuk said to Siwon hitting him with a note book.

 

“Oww that hurts, Tukkie~” he joked.

 

“So how are you feeling?” Sensei asked.

 

“I think I’m fine…” I said.

 

“I’ll be going then… KC, call me if you need anything. Oh and Leetuk… this boy needs a checkup.” The chairman said before he went out of sight.

 

Checkup?

 

“For now rest here, as for you Siwon give me your hand.” Leetuk sensei said coming out like a command.

 

“Umm… may I ask something?” I asked Siwon.

 

“Sure go ahead.”  He smiled.

 

Oh he really might be KC from back then!

 

“I want to ask… have we… met before?” I asked.

 

“Sorry little Miss~ this is the first time that I have seen you.” He said sadly.

 

“Oh it’s ok. I was just thinking you look like someone I know, that’s all.” I said not wanting to burden the guy.

 

“Oh by the way what happened back there? It’s very dangerous if you fell from that height head first.” He asked concern.

 

Now that he mention it…

 

“Actually I don’t know… when I was walking up to the front I think my foot got caught on something…” I said not understanding it myself.

 

“Um~ I suggest that you be careful.” Leetuk sensei said as he gave Siwon some ice.

 

“Umm… by the way thank you for saving me and sorry for getting injuried.” I said and bowed knowing I’m that cause of him getting that wound.

 

“No worries~ Ow! Leetuk! That hurt!” He said. Looking at them feels a lot like a family.

 

Sorry~ sorry~ sorry~ sorry~

 

 “You still have that ringing tone?” Leetuk said.

 

“I’m a diehard fan~ excuse for a moment I got a call.” He stood up and went outside.

 

“Sensei thank for your help today.” I said thanking him today like always.

 

“You’re welcome, but seriously Pau… I didn’t expect to see you on the day of your graduation really~ you should take care of you self more.” Leetuk sensei said like before.

 

“I will~~” I chirped.

 

“I highly doubt that… *sigh* I’m scared for you when you go to college. It’s a tough world out there.” Leetuk Sensei said joking a bit with me.

 

“Sensei~” I smiled at him making him feel even a little bit less worry wart.

 

“Leetuk! I got to go now. Something came up.” Siwon said.

 

“Ok but be careful with that arm and go visit the hospital!”Leetuk said to him.

 

“Yeah~~ oh and its nice meeting you miss~~” Siwon said before he left.

 

“That guy *sigh*” Leetuk said but smiled still.

 

“Sensei? You know him for a long time?” I asked just curious.

 

“Yeah~ we go to the same University back then.” He said sitting on the edge of my bed.

 

“Umm… I wonder if my classmates are alright. By now they should be singing…” I trailed off.

 

“I’m sure that they are fine. Why don’t you get some sleep? I’ll wake you up when someone comes to check on you.” Sensei said.

 

“Ok.” I said and drifted off to slumber.

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

I was inside a beautiful house. When I look outside the window, there is a garden full of flowers. White and red roses, pink and blue orchids were everywhere and cherry blossoms with butterflies fluttering from flower to flower. It was breath taking to see. I walked to the front of the garden, I notice that there is cute little gate on the entrance to garden. Amazingly, I have a key that fits the lock to that little gate in my hands. I inserted the key and opened the gate, slowly as I enter the garden like maze; I saw a man picked up a rose from one of the bushes. The rose has an unusual color. It was blue and it was like glowing in his hands. I couldn’t see the man’s face because his back was facing me. But I can tell that the man has very long legs and has a short black hair. The way he dress himself clued me that he is from a good family. He looked elegant just standing there in black pants, shiny black shoes, and white shirt with long sleeves. Then as he turns around, my heart starts t pump like crazy and everything was becoming blur. I tried to reach for the man; I tried to ask his name…

 

Excuse me! May I ask who are you?

 

But everything went blur…

 

Mr.! Mr.! Who… are you…? Then everything was completely blurred.

 

…….

 

“PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  

 

“Whoa!”

 

ah! Another dream again… It shows up a lot these days.

 

“Hello? Are you awake now?” Grace asked. She’s probably the one that yelled my name.

 

“Ah! Yeah… did you come to pick me up so we can go home?” I asked.

 

“No… the whole class got called in the principal’s office. They suspect that someone tried to hurt you.” She said.

 

“Who could? Who would do that?” I asked.

 

“Who knows? But we should go. They are waiting.” Grace said as she went ahead.

 

“We’ll be going then.” I bowed to Sensei before I left.

 

 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 

 

At the principal’s office, the teachers were busy figuring out who did that and finding the culprit before the day ends.

 

“Any info from the students?” the principal asked.

 

“No sir… it seems that none of them notice anything unusual. They were probably too busy with the play.” One of the teachers said.

 

“Then go to the guards and secure the surveillance tape. We could get some answers there.” The principal said.

 

 After a few minutes, Grace and Pau were already at the office.

 

“You have asked for us sir?” Pau asked.

 

“Yes… both of you sit down.” The principal gestured to the chairs in front of him and the two girls sat down.

 

“…” the two went silent.

 

“I assume you both know why I called your class?” he asked.

 

“Yes…” the two girls said.

 

“Then I’ll go straight to the point. Pau my dear… do you have any idea who could be cruel enough to put you in danger?” he asked.

 

“No sir, I have no idea…” Pau said a little bit sad.

 

“Then we…”

 

“Principal! We found out who’s the culprit! We have evidence as well! She was caught on tape!” one of the teachers’s said and gave the tape to the principal and played it.

 

“Hey… isn’t that one of your Club mates Pau? You know the one who’s always second to you on plays?” Grace said.

 

“Oh… yeah I know her but we’re not close or anything like that. She’s a bit rude.” Pau said.

 

“Case closed then. Now we know who did it I suggest all students should go home and celebrate with their parents after all it’s still there graduation.” The Principal said/

 

“Thank you Sir!” the two girls’s left happily and feeling safe now that things are over.

 

 

“Now… Get that girl here and contact her parents… it seems she has to repeat a year so she can learn some manners.” The principal said.

 

“Yes sir…”

 

 

 

Are the things really over? And why is the principal a bit over protective on Pau? And is Siwon the KC Pau met during her childhood or is it another coincidence?