Time is ticking

You are my destiny.

Super Sorry for not updating for really long.... Forgive me my awesome subscribers that did not unsubscribe.And thank you.

Joongki POV

If you are wondering if I woke up already, I was never unconscious .That is why i know everything that has been happening. After I was "knocked out" by the falling tower of boxes I was immediately sent into the operating theater.It was my secret meeting place with my doctor.

"Are you going to say or not?" my doctor which is also one of my best friends asked.

"Nope. Not as of now. I would drop some hints first."

"Its up to you. I am warning you, thou, that the clock is ticking."

"okay. Just continue acting I will tell you when you can stop. Thank you my best chinggu."

"Friends for a purpose. It to be thee for each other. Just "sleep". I will be pushing you out soon.

Jihyo POV

"Annyeong Joongki ah." I walked in to his ward. it has been a week since he slipped ino coma. The doctor said that Joongki would wake up but when? I clean Joongki's arm and his baby face.

"Joongki ah, it has been a week. One week. Have you slept enough? Nonna doesn't even have that luxury to sleep for 8 hours. One week is really long.Come on wakey wakey." I his fringe to the side. I walked to the sofa to take a nap.

Suddenly I heard a flat beeping sound, I got up and saw flat lines on Joongki's heart monitor. I was in a state of shock. I kept spamming the emergency button.. The doctor came in and check. Please Joongki you cant leave now. Running Man needs a brainy and cute you on the show. Jongkook oppa and Gwangsoo still needs their listening ear please Joongki. I still need you, all of us still needs you The door open and the doctor apologised. Joongki!!!!!!

I woke up panting and perspiring. Oh it was just a night mare. Just than I heard the familiar beeping sound again. I was about to press the emergency button when I felt someone tugging my blouse. I turned around and saw Joongki smiling at me. I heave a sigh of relief.

"Sorry that I scared you noona. I plugged the detector of my finger." He smiled his usual cute and charming smile.

"Wait for awhile noona will go get the doctor."

Joongki POV

I knew it was time to get up. I cant continue to act any longer. My best friend came in and looked at me. He told Jihyo noona to go out for a while first.

"So I see someone decided to wake up. "

"I had to didnt I.If this is a drama, it would be the hardest I ever acted in."

"I shall tell that pretty noona that her jagi is okay."

"What Jagi? I am just another dongseang to her."

"Dongseang?! Just another dongseang?! Mr Song your IQ dipped when you were in "coma" is it?! Do you think if Gwangsoo was the one laying here she would do this? I doubt so. Even if my IQ was not as high as yours but I know that that pretty noona lke you. She sees you as a man Joongki ah." I doctor sigh at how insensitive I was.

"Can you stop calling here 'that pretty noonna' she has a name. Her name is Song JiHyo. As much as I like her, I doubt she ses me as a man."

"If you dont confess to JIHYO noona, you will never know if she sees you as a man anot. Do it fast. Times ticking."He walked out and told Jihyo I was okay.

By then, the whole Running Man cast had arrived including the PDs,FDs and writers. My room started to fill up with balloons, flowers, fruit baskets and cards from Fans,friends,family members.

My bestfriends words kept ringging in my mind."If you dont confess to Jihyo noona, you will never know if she sees you as a man anot. Do it fast. Times ticking."

Kindly continue to comment and subscribe. Thank you.