What kind of mission is this?!?!

You are my destiny.

Joongki POV

“Yeobosayo. Dugusayo? Oh PD-nim. I have no schedules this week. The day after tomorrow?Oh ok. No problem. See you.Bye.”

I knew we were fated from the start.Jihyo noona I will see you soon.

The day after tomorrow……..

No one’s POV

“Palli Palli. I want to eat breakfast.” Jaesuk barge into the room.

Joongki’s eyes flickered open “Wae?”

“Oh Joongki ah?!” Jihyo exclaimed!

“What is this?”The flower boy was still abit blur.

“Mission. Morning mission. Let’s not waste time.”Jaesuk was so restless.

“Annyeong!”Suk Jin took the basin of water to watch Joongki’s face.

“Mission clear!”PD announced.”Lets wash up properly, before we film the official opening.”

“JIhyo noona.”

“Wae Joongki ah?”

“Can I have your number? I forgot to take it from you the other day.”Joongki pass her the phone.

“Here. See you later.”Jihyo walked out of the room, oblivious to Gary’s stare.

“What!What in the world is Joongki doing here? It was suppose to be Monday couple today.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After all the running man members and guest washed up the met for breakfast and filmed the opening.

“Here are your teams.JiHyo ssi, Gary ssi and Joongki ssi. Yellow team. Jaesuk ssi, Suk Jin ssi and Lizzy ssi. Blue Team. Jongkook ssi,Haha ssi and Kwangsoo ssi. Red team. Here are yousion cards. Mission start.”

Joongki POV

Yeah I in the same team as Jihyo noona. I doubt SongSong couple would have any air time cause Gary hyung is with us.

“Yah Joongki palli!”Gary hyung yelled at me. Is he getting jealous? We are off camera, unless he really likes Jihyo noona…

Jihyo noona came over and link arms with me to get me to walk faster. The moment her skin came in contact with mine, my heart started beating wildly, and my breathing became unsteady. Why am I feeling like this? I never viewed noona as a lady but more like an elder sister that is sweet to me but why is my body reacting like this.

“Joongki ah, Are you okay? Why are you perspiring so much in an air-condition area? Are you running a fever?” Jihyo noona used her palm to touch my forehead. At that very instant, Gary hyung turned around and the camera started rolling.

“Jihyo. What are you doing? Hurry up.” Gary hyung forcefully pulled Jihyo noona away from me.

We hopped into the car and drove off with Gary hyung as the driver and I was sitting beside him.It was so awkward in the car but we had to keep talking and cracking jokes because of the cameras in front of us.  Never once, in the whole ride to the mission destination did Gary hyung allowed me to have any form of communication with Jihyo noona.  Whenever I ask Jihyo noona anything, Gary hyung would inturpt.

“Jihyo noona had you……”

“Jihyo arh what do you think the mission would be?”Gary hyung asked.

I don’t know why but Gary hyung is really getting on my nerves. So I just kept quiet.for the rest of the ride.

“Joongki arh, why are you not talking?”JIhyo noona asked.

“OH! THE RUNNING MAN BANNER!”Gary hyung shouted and stopped the car.

We ran towards the staff.

“Here is your mission: pull off the blocks one at the time start starting from the bottom. The mission is only a success if all the blocks can be pulled out without the tower collapsing.”

“Boyah?! From the bottom? The tower is bound to fall.” JiHyo noona stomped her foot at the ridiculous mission.That action of hers so cute.

“Really?! Serious? The tower is taller than Gwangsoo.”Gary hung scratch his head.

“Palli palli. We can do this.”I encouraged us.

Things were going smoothly at first. Jihyo noona pulled one, Gary hyung pulled one and I pulled one. The tower was shaking but it had not collapse. As we go along the tower started tilting to one side.   It was Jihyo noona’s turn. She hesitantly pulled the block. The tower came tumbling down towards her. I was just in time to push her away before the blocks hit her.

Suddenly I started to see double vision, and I felt warm liquid flowing down my temple. The last thing I heard was Jihyo noona calling my name…..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating since forever. So sorry I have been busy. Thank you for waiting. Please do subscribe and comment thank you. Love you.