THE END

You are my destiny.

A/N OKAYYYY I am back. With the last chappie. SORRYYYYYY for making my precious subscribers wait so long. And thank you for waiting.

No one’s POV

The funeral was held in Joongki’s home. Where family members,friends and fan clubs admins crowd in. Noises from loud wails to soft sobbing to even laughter could be heard. Wailings from fans and  sobs from family members who attempted to comfort their guest. A few outburst of joyful laughter could be heard while recalling the lovely memories and grand legacy Joongki left behind. At the corner of the room, a few Running Man members could be pictured pacing around with a tissue while touching up on the eulogy they were about to give of Joongki.   Only Jongkook, Jihyo and Gwangsoo  volunteered to deliver the eulogy the rest of the cast even the PD could not bring himself to deliver the eulogy.

Joongki’s POV

I must be one of the rare souls that are allowed to witness my funeral. How I wish to cradle Jihyo noona is my arms and comfort her to assure her that I will always be around for. My wish to witness people delivering my eulogy has come true. My bestest of best friend is making hs way up the platform to deliver his speech. The amount of courage it took him to be the first has too be amazing.

Gwangsoo’s eulogy of Joongki

“Joongki ya!!! Song Joongki!!!! Something just tells me that you are still hanging around to hear your eulogy. Here it is….. Everyone received a box from Joongki. Which was labeled ‘MY LAST GIFT TO YOU’ . In my box, I received a letter and 4 scrapbooks. The scrapbooks contain the photos and mementos of our journey of friendship. Joongki is the young man that all of us could rely on for companionship. He is the friend of the century. Someone I will never give u in exchange for even the moon. Even when I call him at 3am for a drink to pour my sorrows, he will drive to my house which is 1 over hours away from him to lend me a listening ear. He rarely says no to any favour. For that I thank him. He often gives more in our friendship than receives. For that I  am apologetic. ……… Joongki will always be my man. SARANGHAE!!!!!”

Jongkook’s eulogy of Joongki

“Joongki was an extra ordinary young lad who had a bright future. He is a very hardworking and enthusiastic boy. He is willing to put in his 110% in everything he does. I am sure everyone that is seated here today  knows how nice Joongki is. It is our loss that such a wonderful boy had to leave us. JOONGKI YA REAST IN PEACE!!! HYUNG WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!! SARANGHAEYO!!! And thanks for the book of memories you gave in your last gift to me. I will take care of Mong Ji for you. I promise!

Jihyo’s eulogy of Joongki

“Joongki refused to let me tell you guys this  although he wanted to but I shall do it today. Joongki and I were 6 months into our relationship before he told me about his illness and he lived for another  2 more months after that before passing on. Joongki is every girl’s dream boyfriend  Gentle, loving, chessy at times, generous and of course overly good looking. He will plan all sorts of surprises for my birthday and anniversary.  The best night I ever had with him was the night he asked me to be his girlfriend. In his last gift to me, he left he a ring and a letter. He was preparing to propose to me before his illness took a turn for the worst. He was my shoulder to cry on. Now I lost my shoulder to cry on, my pillow and most importantly my loving and supportive boyfriend. JOONGKI YA Noona will forever and ever remember you and your love for me! Saranghae….

Joongki POV

Thank you Joongkook hyung for agreeing to take care of Jihyo noona.

Jihyo noona thank you for the good time and happy memories.

 Gwangsoo thank you for being my the friend I never had.

Jaesuk Hyung and Sukjin Hyung thank you for taking care of me like a son.

HaHa hyung stay happy and childlike.

Gary Hyung please also help to take care of Jihyo noona.

Thanks to everyone that has been part of my life journey!

 

A/N

A big thank you to all of you who subscribed, commented and read this story. Thank you for supporting me although I hardly update. THANK YOU AND SRANGAHAE!!!