Could I Be Falling For Him?

New Family In Town!

"Kellin didnt go to school, hmm.... weird," you thought

 

"I'm sorry for what happened yesterday," Kyuhyun said pushing your thoughs awayb"It's ok, i thought about it, and I think I'm the one that owes you an apology," you said and Kyuhyun's face brightend up. "really?" "Yeah, if it wouldn't have been for you, i don't know what wouldve happened. Thanks Kyuhyun. You're a really nice friend & i will love to do something for you in return c:" Kyuhyun smiled when you said that. "Would you... go on a date with me? ehh... no, not a date.. uhh to the movies... wait, that's a date... uhhh," Kyuhyun was blushing scratching his head "Ok, movies it is..... tomorrow?" you said. Kyuhyun smiled "Ok :D" 

 

~After school

 

 

"You're going to the movies with my dumb brother?" Joon appeared in front of you. "That doesn't concern you," you said trying to walk past him "What if it does?" said Joon "hmm..... I don't think so," "You know my brother is in deep love with you? he's so stupid," he started laughing and you froze at his words. Kyuhyun was in love with you? How is it possible? you violently pushed him and walked away fast. 

Kyuhyun likes you? "Could that be possible? nahh.... that is just joking -.- But what if it's real? OMG! i never knew someone could like me!" you thought. You smiled like an idiot. Kyuhyun was a really attractive guy, he can't like a girl like you. 

 

~At home

 

You were still thinking about what Joon said. Why would he say that? Just to bother you? or was he being for real? 

You looked to the mansion. It looked quiet. Joon wasn't working out today. 

"NADIA!" your mom called from downstairs

"What?" you called back

"There's a guy here who wants to see you!" 

"ok, i'll be there in a minute," could it be Kyuhyun??

 

you rushed downstairs. You saw Kellin in your living room. 

"What are you doing here?" you asked disppointed

"No hi?" kellin said

"Hi, what do you need?" 

"Just wanted to know if you wanted to go to the movies tonight?" 

"Nope, i'm busy" you lied

"Tomorrow?" 

"I'm going with Kyuhyun tomorrow," you said smiling

Kellin's happy face turned into an agry face "Why are yo-" your mom came to the living room

"I heard you guys talking, you're not busy tonight. You can go to the movies with this boy," you glared at your mom.

she had never let you go somewhere with your friends. not even with Kassie.

"You heard your mom!:D" Kellin smiled again

"But, I don't feel good today, in fact I fee-" you faked that you had nausea and ran to the restroom

You came out of the restroom with watery eyes. Your mom looked at you and touched your forehead. "You're freezing cold and sweaty!" An advantage of always having your skin cold. "I'm sorry dear, my daughter can't go to the movies with you tonight," your mom said to kellin. "YES!" you thought. "Oh... It's ok, I understand. I hope you get better," Kellin said. He didn't buy it. He stepped out your house looking back at you and left. 

 

 

~Next morning

 

you woke up happy for some reason. Maybe cause you wre going on a DATE with Cho Kyuhyun? Could you be falling for him?

 

 

When you got to school you looked for Kassie. You needed to tell her so many things. Inlcuding that Joon said. You finally spotted her making out with Harry. "Oh god," you thought.

 

You faked coughed in front of them. They stopped making out and laughed "what's up?" asked kassie her lips. 

"I need to tell you a lot of stuff! :D" you said excited "Ok, I'll let you guys talk, see you later babe," said Harry giving kassie a long kiss. "Bye harry," you said. "Are you in a happy mood today or what?" kassie joked "Maybe....." you said with a grin.

 

you told her evrything that happened. Even about Kellin and the pill you were about to take, and what Joon said. "Girl.... are you falling for Kyuhyun?" kassie asked. "I don't know..... I mean he's pretty cute, very nice, he has those beautiful dreamy eyes. And he stopped me from doing an stupidity," you confessed. "Wow, it was about time you confessed that," kassie said gently pushing your shoulder. You smiled. 

 

~End of the day 

 

Your P.O.V

I didn't see Kyuhyun today? I hope he's ok? and kellin didn't come to school either. Hm.... That's kinda strange. 

 

I walked home alone after school. I'm still surprised Kyuhyun didn't come. 

he doesn't like to be behind in school work. I wonder if he's ok.

 

I saw Joon sitting in his steps sharpening a small knife. Or cleaning it?

"Is Kyuhyun ok? he didn't go to school" I asked him

"I don't know & I don't care. He hasn't came home," he said not looking up to me. 

"Ok..." I walked to my house confused and worried. 

, I don't feel like going in. I'm gonna go buy something. 

i walked to a store but it was halfway when i heard someone crying for help. 

I looked into a small hallway, it was Kyuhyun. He was on the floor covered in blood. it looked like he was beaten up. 

"Kyuhyun! Are you ok? who did this to you," i said as i knelt beside him.

I took out me cell and called 911.

They arrived in less than 10 minutes. Oh wow, he could've died right there if they had come any later. 

They took him to the hospital. I had to tell his parents so I went back to his mansion. Joon wasn't there anymore.

When i told his parents Mr. Cho & Mrs. Lee hurried to the hospital. They offered to take me too, but i said I needed to tell my parents first, so I told them to leave without me. 

~I entred my house

 

"Mom, I need you to take me to the hospital, someone hurt Kyuhyun and he's bleeding super bad,"

"And why do you need to be there?"

"because he's my friend,"

my mom sighed  "Fine, get in the car, I'll go get my purse,"

 

end of P.O.V

 

 

 

 

Hey! Thanks for reading. Leave a comment telling me if you're liking the story so far c:

 

NOTE: You might think the characters are bipolar or something. My mood is not always constant, so I write depending on how i feel that day.

ok, Suscribe if you haven't! i want COMMENTS! They're the ones that motivate me to update :D