Sleeping With Sirens

New Family In Town!

"Students, we have a new student. he was transferred here because.... Well of his bad behavior," Mrs. Castellano said and a really god looking guy with messy hair, muscle shirt, carrying a skateboard and chewing gum stepped in. "Hey, I'm Kellin Quinn, I sing in a band & have tattoos," he looked at you and winked. Kyuhyun looked at you then at Kellin. "Thank you very much Kellin .____. You can go sit down," Mrs. Castellano said not very happy and went back to her desk. Kellin sat in the desk in front of you next to a lonely nerd that never talked. "hi doll c:" Kellin turned to you "you... talking to me?" you asked blushing "well, I don't see another beautiful girl here, do you?" he said chewing his gum "babo -.-" Kyuhyun said under his breath.

 

That Kellin guy was pretty attractive and very sweet.

 

                            At the end of the day when you were coming out of school you saw Kellin on his skateboard. He stopped in front of you "Want me to walk you home doll?" Kellin offered "Nahh, it's ok" you said looking into his beautiful green eyes. "but what if you get ! D: I don't think any pedohile out there could resist this," he said shaping your body in the air with his hands. You blushed "ok" you agreed. When you reached the stop sign you saw Joon & Kyuhyun. Both of their faces frowned when they saw you were with Kellin "you're walking with him?" Kyuhyun asked pointing at Kellin "Yeah..."  you said remembering Kyuhyun had offered to do the same thing the first day of school. Joon looked at Kellin up and down and left. Kyuhyun did the same thing. ", I acted like a !" you told kellin "don't say that doll" "Well, it's cause the first day of school when i met Kyuhyun he offered to take me home and I said no, and i just met you a few hours ago..." you said and Kellin grinned. "don't worry about it," Kellin looked into the sky "you know, I have a band, it's called 'Sleeping With Sirens' we give private concerts in my garage" he said changing the subject "really? sounds interesting" "yeah... Are you dating that chinese guy we saw at the stop sign or what?" kellin asked putting his hands in his pockets "He's Korean," you corrected him "and nahh, we're just friends" "ohh.. cause he seemed pretty butthurt," he said walking you to your doorstep "well, I don't know.." you said openening the door with your key "well bye.." you said "you didn't get ! You're welcome" Kellin joked "haha yeah, thanks, see you tomorrow," "Ok, bye beautiful :3" Kellin left on his skateboard. You went inside. You could hear your parents fighting in the kitchen. You shook your head and went upstairs to your room.

 

 

      2 hours later your door flew open "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TEKLL ME YOU WERE HOME ALREADY?" Your mom screamed "Cause you were too busy fighting i didn't want to interrupt" you snapped. "I don't care, when you get home, you tell me!" she said still angry "ok, I'm sorry, GOD!" you sad "I was doing homework so please leave me alone and close the door when you leave," you said and your mom slammed the door as she left. You took a deep breath, you needed fresh air now. You went downstairs but stayed still for a while to listen to your parents argument. It was about you "Your daughter is getting out of control. Soon she's gonna get pregnant and I am not going to have a child living in my house that is not mine," you heard your stepdad say to your mom. You heard enough. You went outside and sat next to your mailbox. Suddenly you heard wheels rolling on the pavement. It was Kellin on his skateboard. He stopped and sat next to you "What's wrong doll?" he asked gently ruffling your hair "Nothing, I just wanna die," you said "What, don't say that!," he reached his hand in his pocket and took out a litte bottle. "look, take this pill and let's go for a walk, you'll feel better after that, trust me," said Kellin with a weird look on his face. Kyuhyun came out ofnowhere just when you were about to put the pill into your mouth, but he slapped it out of your hand. "Where the did you come from?" you asked Kyuhyun "Uhh.. right there?" he pointed at the mansion "I live there, I've been your neighbor for 3 weeks already," "Oh, so you're the one behind the shadows?" you asked "What shadows?" asked Kyuhyun "The ones that is always like doing ninja stuff," you said "oops, that was me," said Joon from the balcony "You were there this whole time?" asked Kyuhyun "Yeah, just enjoying the show c:" said Joon with an evil smile "Ok, so me and Nadia were kinda busy here, so please go back to your house," Kellin looked up and pointed at Joon "And you, quit it with the stalking man," "Busy? Busy doing what? Busy drugging her that is!" Kyuhyun yelled "Crazy man, go away, it was all good until you got here," Kellin said pushing Kyuhyun. "just leave man, I don't want to start some drama here," said Kyuhyun " are you gonns ing make me?" Kellin pushed again "ohhhh!!!! just got serious," Joon joked from the balcony. You shot him a dirty look, which made him smile. "Kellin, I think it would be better if you leave" you said to kellin "ok fine," Kellin said "I'm doing it for you doll, not for this guy. Go back to China man," Kellin said "It's Kor-" you cut Kyuhyun off "And you too! go back to your house, it's not that far anyway" you said to Kyuhyun "But-" "But nothing, I came outside to get fresh air and escape from fights and you were about to start one," You went inside your house and slammed the door. Kyuhyun just stayed there in disbelief. He was trying to proteect you, but you saw it as something else. Joon was laughing, Kyuhyun cursed at him in Korean and went back to his house. 

 

 

 

********MEANWHILE AT KELLIN'S LIFE*******

 

http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w366/Kyugoesrawr/KELLINGRAFFITYINGGRAFFITILOL.gif

 

"Ahhh! So close! It was my chance! Who cares if I just met her, all I care about is that she's able. I just need to get rid of those chinese guys... But how? I'll need to figure something out..." he thought as he entered his house. He grabbed a beer from his refrigirator and went upstairs to his room. He picked up his phone "Yo Gabe! Wanna come over to my place and hang?" he paused to hear Gabe "Alright, bring the whole gang and some hoes" he laughed and paused again "What? Nahh my folks aren't home, I don't think they're coming this week anyway" he paused again "Alright see you here," he said as he hanged up "This is going to be a good night" he said to himself as he took a sip from his beer

 

His friends showed up and made a mess. Gabe did bring hoes so Kellin took one of them upstairs and well.... We all know what happened there. When Kellin came down with the girl the other guys were smoking some weed "Want some man?" his friend Jessee asked Kellin "Nigga, you don't even have to ask," said Kellin as he took the joint and gave it a huge puff. Everybody got high as until they all passed out.

 

         The next morning when Kellin woke up, he was in his room next to two girls.

"bleh, it, I'm not going to school," he thought and went back to sleep with his hand on one of the girl's thighs. 

 

 

********* End of stalking his life*******