Knocking on Hell's door

New Family In Town!

Your alarm clock wakes you up from your beautiful dream. It's 5:30 am, the first day of your freshman year. You wanted to go back to sleep but your friend called you to "give you the good mornings" "Yo! Nadia! I don't know what to wear!Dx" Kassie worried as if it was the biggest problem on Earth. "Just get whatever you first see on your closet," you said in a sleepy voice. "Hmm... So that's what you do," Kassie laughed. "Anyways," Kassie went on. "Harry's picking us upc:" Harry was Kassie's boyfriend, you were still forever alone ._. "Ok, call me when you get here" you said as you got out of bed. "Alright" Kassie hanged up. You went to go take a shower in the cool morning. The warm water felt good as it ran on your skin. You finished showering & singing like a retard & went to get dressed. You were still singing but a sound of a big truck made you stop. You looked out the window. Someone's moving in. That wasn't important so you got back to your . It was 6:25 am when you were ready. Your phone rang "you ready?" Kassie asked. "Yeah just fixing up the last details" you said as you headed to your parents bedroom. "Ok" Kassie said as she hanged up. You opened the door. "Mom," you said softly so you won't wake up your stepdad. "Mhmm?? Your mom said with her eyes closed "harry's gonna pick us up, I'm leaving in a little bit" you said as your mom got out of bed and headed downstairs. your mom the kitchen lights & her eyes opened wide when she looked at you "Dear god! You look like you're going to a freak show" your mom shook her head. You looked down at your BOTDF shirt, black jeans & high top converse. You thought your clothes were pretty nice & decent, not like the ones other teens wear that make them look like es but apparently other people didn't think the same. You ignored her comment like always & went to grab your backpack. Someone knocked the door. You opened it. There was Kassie standing with a huge smile on her face. "Mom I'm leaving" you said "ok have a good day" your mom yelled from the kitchen. You saw Harry messing with his curls on the car seat. "Gee Kassie what do you see in that guy?o.o" you said as you both walked to the car. Kassie smiled "a lot of things you don't see c:" you got in the car. "Hey Harry" you said as you put on your seatbelt. "Hi nice seeing you" Harry grinned. "Is someone moving in to your neighborhood?" Kassie asked. "I think, I don't know who though" you said looking out the window "dude they're moving into the mansion" you said surprised. "People say that 's haunted" kassie pointed out. "Well people say stupid things," Harry said as he hit the curve. "Exactly!" You agreed with Harry. "You think my neighbors will be cute?:D" you said with hope. Harry laughed. "I don't know, maybe they're some of that people that from far away the look y as hell & close they have an ugle dog face xD" Kassie joked. "Who knows" you said as Harry reached the campus. The three of you gulped as you got out of the car. "We're here," Harry said with a shaky voice. "Yep, ninth grade," Kassie continued as she grabbed Harry's hand. "Ok let's get this done," you started walking. Harry & Kassie followed behind you holding hands.