Chapter 32

My TWISTED Idol Life
Five Years Later
 
I finished my song and ended in an awesome pose. The crowd cheered and I jogged off stage as host introduced another group to the stage.
 
I walked back stage to my dressing room. My manager greeted me with a water bottle and towel.
 
"You did great for you last performance." she said with a smile.
 
"Thanks Unni!" I grinned brightly.
 
"I can't believe this is my last time being your manager." she sighed deeply.
 
"Unni you know you can still be my manager in YG." I said as I tried to cheer her up.
 
"But you know I vowed to Cube." 
 
"President won't care that much. I'm making him bank." I winked.
 
She giggled, "Alright! Go get ready to go home. I'll get the car ready."
 
I nodded and she left the room. 
 
knock knock
 
"Can I come in?" a voice asked from the other side of the door.
 
"Sure Oppa~" I replied as I watched the T.V screen.
 
Junhyung came in and closed the door quietly behind him. He had a sly smile plastered on his face.
 
"What are you thinking now?" I asked not taking my eyes off the screen.
 
He suddenly pounced on top of me and kissed me deeply.
 
"You did great baby." He murmured against my lips.
 
"Mmm thanks." I murmured back.
 
We gasped for air from our intense lip lock session. Junhyung rested his forehead on mine.
 
"Do you have to go?" he frowned.
 
"Oppa we talked about this every year." I reminded him.
 
"But baby~" he whined.
 
"Oppa you're still gonna see me. Probably not as much, but you'll see me." 
 
"But you're aren't gonna a Cube member in two days."
 
"I'm still part of the family anyway." 
 
"Mmm true." he kissed my lips.
 
I didn't kissed back which signled him to stop. "But you pratically live with me. The boys kicked your long ago." 
 
"But it's gonna be different since you're in YG now." 
 
"Aish! Yong Junhyung you are such a whiner!" I pushed him off me and got up to change. 
 
"Baby~"
 
"Aish shut up!" I block his voiced out of my head.
 
"You are so mean, MAID!" he exclaimed.
 
I glared at him. "We established that I'm not your maid five years ago pabo." 
 
"I know but I remember it annoys the crap out of you." he smiled innocently.
 
I finished changing and turned to him. "Are you coming home with me or staying over at BEAST's?" 
 
"The guys wanna spend some time with me since they say I'm too attached to you." Junhyung sighed sadly.
 
"Well I don't blame them. You are attached to me." I smirked.
 
"Am not!" he pouted.
 
"You can't even stay away from me for at least five seconds." I grinned.
 
Junhyung opened his mouth to protest, but he sighed.
 
"No go! They miss your nagging a lot!" I pushed him out the dressing room.
 
"Hyunseung takes over that job for me." Junhyung proudly grinned.
 
"Haha well go nagged the crap out of them for old sake." I smiled.
 
"I'll miss you." he said puckering his lips out.
 
"I'll miss you more." I kissed him back.
 
"Saranghae baby." Junhyung hugged me.
 
"Nado Oppa~" I hugged him back.
 
He let go and kissed for the last time or today. I waved goodbye until I couldn't see him.
 
"Sheesh, that boy is too attached. Five years ago he wasn't like that. Oh well!" I smiled to myself.
 
 
Next Two Days
 
Mr. President slammed his big red stamp on the papers and slid them over to me. I stared at the huge "TERMINATE" in big bold red letters.
 
"Way to rub it in." I said sarcastically.
 
"AJ now you know I don't want you to go." He said sadly.
 
"I know I know! But deals are deals. Don't worry I'll be good to YG for you." I winked.
 
He smiled and ruffled my hair. "The whole Cube family is gonna miss you a lot." 
 
"Aish! Don't make me cry." I fanned myself.
 
He chuckled and walked me to first floor where everyone from Cube was.
 
"Oh my lovely AJ! Visit Unni alot okay?" Gina hugged me to death.
 
"Ah- yah U-unni I will!" I gasped for air.
 
She smiled and let me go. Mario grabbed me and pulled me into a head lock.
 
"Yah stay good okay!" He warned me.
 
"Ahh alright alright Oppa!" I cried through the pain of his head lock.
 
We looked at each other and laughed. He let me go and I walked over to 4minute.
 
"We're gonna miss you." they frowned.
 
"I promise to visit as much as I can alright?" I smiled.
 
They nodded and group hugged me. Hyunah pulled me aside.
 
"Unni, I'm sorry what happened-"
 
"Hyunah! Stop saying sorry! We have gone through this about every year. You are like my little sister now so don't regret anything what happened between us before." I reminded her.
 
She smiled weakly and hugged me tight. I ruffled her hair and grinned.
 
"Come on AJ! Let's get you to YG!" said Hyunseung from the from the door.
 
I ran over to him and he smiled. I turned back and waved goodbye to everyone.
 
"AJ don't forget your a Cube member in your heart." said Mr. President.
 
I nodded and waved goodbye to everyone. Hyunseung led me to the van where the rest of BEAST was. They wanted to be the last one to send me off. 
 
I got in the van and saw everyone in tears except for Junhyung and Hyunseung.
 
"What's wrong?!" I exclaimed worriedly.
 
"Noona is leaving us!" Dongwoon cried.
 
"You guys! I'm just switching entertainments." I sighed. 
 
"B-b-but it's not gonna be the same without Noona." Yoseob frowned.
 
"It's not like I'm dying and YAH! I'm not your Noona, Oppa!" I pouted. "Now stop crying!"
 
They nodded and wiped their tears away. I smiled and leanned into Junhyung's arms.
 
"My baby knows how to handle these situations very well." Junhyung grinned.
 
"Shut up I know you were crying too. You have a tear stained." I poked his cheeked.
 
"Aish! That was from the rain." He defended himself.
 
"What are you talking about Hyung its sunny outside." said Kikwang.
 
"Y-yah! Respect your Hyung!" he threw a pillow at him.
 
"Yah! That hurt!" Kikwang frowned.
 
I giggled. I'm gonna to miss these moments the most.
 
@ YG
 
"You be a good girl okay?" Doojun asked.
 
I nodded. "Don't worry Oppa! I'll be fine." 
 
"Visit us often okay?" Hyunseung ruffled my hair.
 
"That will be like every week." I laughed.
 
"Noona bring us good food!" Yoseob and Dongwoon smiled innocently.
 
"If I'm not tired I will." I pinched their cheeks.
 
"I'm gonna miss seeing your face everyday." Kikwang said.
 
"I'll miss seeing your face too, Kwangie." I hugged him.
 
"Yah this isn't like you're moving to a different country." Seung Ri said ruining the moment. 
 
We glared at him. Daesung sighed and pulled him aside.
 
"I'll see you at home?" Junhyung raised an eyebrow.
 
I nodded. He leaned down to give me a kiss, but...
 
"No PDA while I'm around." said TOP and G-Dragon seriously as G-Dragon pushed Junhyung's head away and TOP covered my mouth.
 
"Y-yah! I'm not a kid anymore!" I frowned.
 
"In my eyes you are." they said in unison.
 
I sighed. They got into the van and waved goodbye for the last time for today. 
 
"Bye Oppa's and Dongwoon!" I called out.
 
"Bye! WE LOVE YOU!" they shouted and held up heart signs with their hands.
 
I laughed and they drove off.
 
Tae Yang came at me side and patted my head. "You'll be fine AJ." 
 
"Who said I'm gonna cry." I said with tears poured down my face. 
 
"Awwh come to your Oppas!" Daesung exclaimed.
 
I ran to them. Dae Sung sniffed me and smiled.
 
"You smell very good."
 
All of us looked weirdly at him.
 
"What? AJ loves that parody we did, mostly that part of be spraying water on myself. Heh!" Daesung whipped his head to the side like a girl.
 
"No she loves the part where I get ran over." G-Dragon murmured.
 
"Yep I do love that part." I laughed and hugged G-Dragon. 
 
"Come on! Let's take you to YG himself! He needs to talk to you about your debut." said TOP.
 
I nodded and headed inside with the rest of my Oppas.
 
 
 
Few Years Later
 
 
"Now here's a new soloist from YG, Amy Jae!" said Jo kwon. 
 
My song started and I dance and sung to it like I had for over a year already.
 
You're probably wondering what the heck happened to me all these years? Well ever since that day I left Cube I have been on break for a two years to changed my style and train in YG as a girl. So I do have my long hair back and I do dress like a girl again. Don't worry my secret of debuting as a guy never got out to anyone. But people did wonder what happend to "AJ". Let's just say he went off to an untrackable island.
 
Junhyung and I, we're still dating and it has been AWHILE since we've been dating. I hear wedding bells soon. 
 
The song finished and I winked at the audience The crowd went wild and I ran off stage.
 
"You did great cousin." TOP ruffled my hair. 
 
"Thanks Oppa!" I said and pushed him on stage since it was his turn to perform with the rest of the Big Bang Oppas.
 
I went back to my dressing room and laid on the couch.
 
"Oooh soo nice." I smiled.
 
"Ahh back to the idol life." smiled my manager; the same one from Cube.
 
"Yep. I kind of missed it." I replied.
 
"Yeah you won't right after I tell you whats the rest of your schedule tomorrow." she opened her agenda.
 
"Ahhhh not now!" I covered my ears.
 
She laughed. "I'll get the car ready."
 
I rolled on my back and heard a knock on my door.
 
"COME IN!" I shouted with my eyes closed
 
I heard it opened and closed. Foot steps came closer to me. A body laid ontop of mine.
 
"Missed me?" a y voice asked.
 
I opened my eyes and saw my love, Junhyung.
 
"Hello Oppa." I smiled.
 
"Hi baby." he smiled back.
 
"Did you just came back from Japan?" 
 
"Yep and I couldn't wait for you to get home so I came here."
 
"Awh I love my fiance." 
 
"I love you too baby cakes." 
 
He kissed me passionately. I pulled him closer.
 
"You missed me alot huh?"
 
I nodded and gasped for air.
 
"I love you Kim Amy Jae." he whispered in my ear.
 
"I love you too Yong Junhyung." I grinned.
 
"Oh by the way I saw your performance. You gotta add some iness to your moves." he said.
 
"YAH!" I pushed him off me. "Here I expect to have a romantic moment with you and you runied it by critiquing me about my performance!" 
 
"Well it isn't easy debuting as a girl after doing it as a guy for five years."
 
"Ah it wasn't easy as a guy either!" I pouted.
 
He kissed my lips.
 
"Saranghae baby!"
 
"Ugh nado.." I rolled my eyes. 
 
He grinned and kissed my cheek as we watched the Big Bang's performance. I cuddled in his arms and smiled.
 
My life is twisted, but I enjoy it.
 

 
So there you have it! The final chapter of My TWISTED Idol Life.
Sad isn't it? ;( (but I made it long on purpose ;)
But don't worry I'll make sure I have another story up and going! (I'm already brainstorming ideas ;)) So keep a look out for that!
Thank you to all my suscribers, silent readers, and the people who commented on this story! I love you all! <3