Chapter 22

My TWISTED Idol Life

 

Recap:
 
"AJ WATCH OUT!" Kikwang exclaimed.
 
I turned my head and saw the snowball. Kikwang wrapped his arms around me and pushed me to the ground. 
 
"Waah mianhae! My throws are powerful sometimes.......EH?!!?" exclaimed Ricky.
 
"What happened?" asked the rest of the guys.
 
I stared at Kikwang who was staring right back at me with our lips collided. 
 
Oh....
 
Next Day: 9:52 am
 
beep beep beep beep
 
SMASH
 
I laid awake ever since I got home from the park. The scene replayed in my head nonstop. Kikwang kissed me.
 
 
@ Cube
 
I entered the building wtih my head hung low. I didn't feel like coming, but I had too. 
 
"Morning Aj!" Hyunseung greeted me. 
 
I looked up at him and smiled weakly. He frowned.
 
"Is someone not in a good mood?" he asked.
 
"I'm just tired." I lied.
 
"From last night kiss?" he smirked.
 
"Shutup." 
 
"Just kidding! Don't worry Kikwang isn't a kissy monster. He just did that on accident." 
 
"I know..." 
 
"Well come on lets go up to see the rest of the guys!" he exclaimed and dragged me to the upper floors.
 
I sighed. I didn't want to face him today.
 
Junhyung's POV
 
The dance room was filled with Yoseob and Dongwoon's voices as they sang to Why I Like You. I just sat on the side looking out the window. 
 
I couldn't believe what happened last night. Kikwang on TOP of AJ! What is this?! AND THEY KISSED! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!
 
I crushed my coke can and went to grabbed another one. The door opened and Hyunseung came in with AJ right behind him. My anger started to build up.
I walked up to her and she just looked up at me.
 
"Oh hey.." she murmured.
 
I just glared at her and left the room. 
 
"Gah why am I acting like that? I can't be jealous.....Yeah psssh I'm not jealous! I'm just angry that little idiot is soo careless! I know she likes Kikwang and now look! She probably won't contained how much excitement from last night. Idiot..." I murmured to myself. 
 
"Oppa!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed a certain annoying voice.
 
I turned around and saw Hyunah coming towards me. She threw herself on me with her arms wrapped around me.
 
"I miss you!" she murmured into my shirt. 
 
"Thats nice." I said dully.
 
"Oppa? You aren't happy to see me?" she frowned.
 
"I'm not in the mood." I said as I took her arms off me. 
 
"Oppa what's your problem?" she asked.
 
"Nothing now leave me be." I replied walking away from here.
 
"OPPA!!!" she shouted after me. 
 
Kikwang's POV
 
I walked into the dance room where the guys were and saw AJ dancing with Hyunseung. I put my stuff along the side and jumped in the dance with Hyunseung and AJ.
 
"Oh hey Kwangie." Hyungseung greeted me as he kept dancing.
 
"Hi-yeom!" I smiled.
 
I look over to AJ and he kept his focused on the mirror at himself. I just kept dancing until the music ended.
 
"That was good!" I said.
 
I gave a high five to Hyunseung. As I turned to give one to AJ....he was already out the door.
 
"AJ hates you." Hyunseung whispered in my ear.
 
"EH!!!" I shouted.
 
Everyone looked at me.
 
"Ahah I'm just kidding! Your probably stole his first kiss and it had to be with you." Hyunseung laughed.
 
I rolled my eyes. "Shut up. You don't even know for sure." 
 
"Sure sure." he chuckled and walked over to Yoseob who was doing breaking moves.
 
I turned my gaze over to the door. I could tell he is nervous around me. Pain strucked my chest. 
 
Crap...Kikwang you cannot fall for AJ! He's a guy! 
 
I tried to shake off the feeling, but it wouldn't go. 
 
Aish I should just turn homoual if I do fall for him....pssh yeah right! I need to keep my love for my fans who are girls!
 
"Kwang can you find Junhyung? He hasn't came back after his coke search." Doojung asked.
 
"Sure." I nodded. 
 
I left the room and saw Hyunah right beside the door. 
 
"Hyunah what's wrong?" I asked bending down to her level.
 
"Oppa hates me." she cried.
 
"Eh why?" 
 
"Cause everytime I try to talk to him he just pushes me away!" 
 
"He doesn't act like that before though." 
 
"It was ever since AJ came along. I don't know what he sees in him. GASP! What if Oppa is turning gay?!" Hyunah exclaimed.
 
"What! No! That's not Junhyung at all! Those two are really close." I replied.
 
But that would be very awkward if that happened.
 
"Oppa what should I do? He doesn't wanna talk to me now." she asked.
 
"Well I need to go find Junhyung right now so I'll talk to him for you alright?" I said.
 
She nodded and wipped her tears away. I ruffled her hair and got up to find Junhyung.
 
Hyunah's POV
 
I sighed as I watched Kikwang left. He's such a sweetheart. I got up and headed to the bathroom.
 
"I hope Oppa with talk to me again..." I murmured to myself. 
 
I turned the corner and saw AJ coming out the of the bathroom. I hid behind the wall and watched him walked the other way. I turned to the door and noticed it was the girls bathroom.
 
"What the heck is he doing in the girls bathroom?" I asked myself.
 
I entered the bathroom and saw no one in there. 
 
"Hmmm something is fishy with him."
 
 
 
Oooh! How was that?! 
Yay or nay?
Comment and Subscribe <3