Chapter 14

My TWISTED Idol Life
Recap: [I'm gonna do recaps since i don't want you guys to forget what happened the last chapter if i didn't update at least every week and its mostly my favorite parts/sayings of last chap ^^]
 
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AJ! YOUR FOREHEAD IS BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" G-Dragon squealed like a little girl. 
 
I did a face palm. "Oh I'm really bleeding aren't I?" I said.
 
"WHY ARE YOU JUST SITTING THERE CASUALLY? LETS GET YOU TO THE INFIRMARY!" Tae Yang exclaimed as he swept me off my ground.
 
-
 
"WHAT?!?!?!? JUNHYUNG KNOWS YOU'RE A GIRL?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!" 
 
Yep, I told them. The WHOLE story.
 
-
 
"How do we know for sure he won't say a word?" asked G-Dragon.
 
"Cause I'm not that type to just tattle someone out like that." said a voice behind me. 
 
I turned around and saw Junhyung himself?! 
 
-
 
"Happy?" I asked.
 
"Not quite. You running late will make you do more."  he replied.
 
I slouched back on to the chair and glared outside the window. I probably should of just transferred to YG now.
 
Later that Day @ Cube
 
I slouched on the couch lifelessly. I'm pooped!
 
"Tired from practice Oppa?" asked Sohyun. 
 
"Nah,I've been running around all day." I said with my arm over my eyes. 
 
"Errands I'm guessing?" 
 
"Bingo." 
 
"Poor Oppa. Here I'll get you some water! Stay put!" she said as I heard her footsteps out of the room.
 
"Don't worry I'm not going anywhere." I said...to no one.
 
Ever since I stepped into the Cube with Junhyun I didn't anytime to breath. I was on my feet running back and forth doing stupid task for that lazy ! He even let BEAST boss my around when they had no idea what's going on. He just says 'Oh don't get it! AJ will!'. What if I need a rest like you guys take after every practice! Where is my time! Ugh! Stupid Junhyung! He should just turn me in already! I would be better at YG or T.O.P. Media.
 
I heard footsteps entered the room. 
 
"Hey. Are you okay?" asked Kikwang. 
 
My heart skipped a beat. I sat up quickly. "Y-y-y-yeah! Why do you ask?"
 
"Well you are nonstop taking orders from Junhyung hyung." Kikwang sat down beside me, "Is he holding something against you that's what making you do this?" 
 
OH HOW BAD I WANTED TO YELL YES! But I couldn't. 
 
"No." 
 
Kikwang nodded and stared at my face. He got closer and closer.
 
"You're heating up. You should take it easy." he said as he took my temperature with his hand. 
 
I'm only heating up on how close he is to me.  He ruffled my hair and Sohyun came back.
 
"Oh hi Kikwang Oppa!" she smiled. "The others are looking for you two and heres your water Oppa!" 
 
"Thank you." I took a big gulp and was satisfied.
 
"Well lets go find what they want now." said Kikwang. 
 
I nodded slowly. I didn't want to go back there. 
 
- - - - - 
 
"There you are. Get me some coke." Junhyun ordered for the 9517th time. 
 
I nodded and went to get his coke from the other room. 
 
 
Kikwang's POV
 
"Hyung why are you bossing AJ so much?" I asked as I watched him went out the room.
 
"Cause I can I'm his Hyung." he replied casually.
 
"But you never boss Dongwoon that much and he's the makane." I said.
 
"Well AJ's new. He is learning how to treat his elders." Junhyung yawned.
 
"I think he knows how to treat his elders properly. He doesn't need to be bossed around by you." I defended him.
 
Junhyung opened his mouth, but AJ came back with his coke.
 
"Here you go Hyung." AJ murmured to him.
 
"Thanks now get me some more. I'm gonna be finished with this one right when you come back." Junhyung ordered him.
 
AJ nodded and scurried to the door. I pulled him back.
 
"No AJ don't follow his commands!" I said angrily.
 
AJ just stared at me.
 
"Stop taking orders from him! He has two legs and he can get his beloved coke himself!" I glared at Junhyung.
 
"It's fine I-"
 
"No! We're gonna hang out without Junhyung Hyung!" I exclaimed and pulled AJ out the door.
 
I had enough!
Junhyung's POV
 
I watched them walk out the room. AJ turned back, but Kikwang yanked him out of here. I sighed.
 
"I'm making her do more work tomorrow then." I murmured to myself as I took a sip out of my coke.