Chapter 21

My TWISTED Idol Life
Recap: 
 
"What did you talk about with Tae Yang hyung?" I asked.
 
"Oh. I just wanted to ask him if I could join him the next time for his dance classes." Kikwang smiled wearkly.
 
"Oh oppa would love that! One time I joined his dance class and it was fun! I learned a lot of things." I smiled.
 
"Oppa?" 
 
I just realized what I said. I mentally punched myself in the stomach.
 
"I meant hyung. Sorry." I muttered.
 
"Haha that's fine." 
 
We walk back into silence. Aish I need to learn to think before what I say.
 
Next Day
 
"AJ lets play!" said Yoseob and Dongwoon as they tugged on my sleeves. 
 
"Neh after I finish this level of Angry Birds." I replied not taking my eyes off my iphone.
 
They rest their heads on each of my shoulder as I tried to kill the green pigs. It flung across the screen and smashed the boxes surrounding the pigs. 
 
"YES!" I shouted. 
 
"Yah AJ where's my coke?" asked an irratated Junhyung.
 
"In the  fridge."
 
"AJ you beat the level! Lets play now!" Yoseob pleaded.
 
"Alright! Let's go to the park!" I exclaimed.
 
"YAY!" Dongwoon and Yoseob cheered. 
 
They jumped off my couch and rushed to get ready. Did I mention they (meaning all of BEAST) slept over last night?
 
"Jeez how can you handle those two?" asked Hyunseung.
 
"It's not that bad. They're like my brothers." I grinned.
 
"Awh AJ loves us." Doojun said as he came into the living room. 
 
"I love all you guys! You're like my second family." I said happily.
 
"Awwwh AJ you're soo cutee!" Doojun and Hyunseung squealed and hugged me to death.
 
"Waaah air~" 
 
"Yah let her go before he dies!" Junhyung slapped Doojun and Hyunseung with a pillow. 
 
"Aigooo you never let me have my fun." they frowned.
 
"It's okay!" I patted their head.
 
They smiled weakly. 
 
"We're ready!" Yoseob and Dongwoon came out of the room fully clothed in puffy jackets, hats, gloves and scarfs. 
 
"Alright let me get ready now." I got off the couch and headed to my room.
 
"Hyungs you should come too!!!!" I heard they said before attacking them.
 
"YAH GET OFF ME!" Junhyung and Hyunseung screamed.
 
"Ahhh help!" Doojun cried.
 
I chuckled and bumped into Kikwang.
 
"Ah sorry Kikwang!" I bowed.
 
"It's alright." He patted my head.
 
"Um Kikwang wanna come to the park with Yoseob, Dongwoon, and I?" I asked.
 
"Sure." Kikwang smiled.
 
I smiled back and entered my room. 
 
@ Park
 
"SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The boys shouted. 
 
They ran towards the mountain of snow and rolled around in it. I giggled and ran after them. I grabbed some snow and threw it at Junhyung.
 
"YAH!" he shouted.
 
I stick my tongue out and ran away from him. Before he could take revenge on me he was dumped with snow by six shadowy figures.
 
"AHHHH!" Junhyung screamed.
 
I ran back to him and notice it was....
 
"AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 
 
I was attacked by them. 
 
"Ah you guys!" I coughed out some snow.
 
"Did you miss us Noona?" asked Chunji.
 
"Why yes I did and don't call me Noona I'm here with all of BEAST." I whispered to them.
 
They gave me a wink and helped me up. I walked over to Junhyung who was dusting the snow off himself.
 
"Need help?" I ask him.
 
"Yes! You're the one who got snow on me first." He glared at me.
 
I just laughed and dust snow off his chest.
 
Junhyung's POV
 
I watched her dust the snow off me. What's this weird feeling I'm getting in my chest? I can't possibley like her?!.......right?
 
"Are you gonna help me get the snow off yourself?" she asked.
 
I snapped out of my thoughts.
 
"You're my maid. You do it." I replied.
 
She pouted and walked away. 
 
"Y-yah! Where are you going?!" I asked.
 
"Going to play with my Teen Toppers." She said shooing me off.
 
I chuckled at her cuteness. This girl is really something.
 
AJ's POV
 
"Come on let's play with the others and ignore Junhyung!" I said to Teen Top.
 
They shrugged and follwed me to the other side where the rest of BEAST was.
 
"AJ be on my team for our snow ball fight." said Hyungseung.
 
"No fair! I was gonna ask him!" Yoseob frowned.
 
"Too slow!" Hyungseung sticked his tongue at him.
 
"It's fine Yoseob! Teen Top is here and I know CAP and Ricky are good are throwing." I winked.
 
"Yosh!" he exclaimed and ran over to them.
 
We got into teams and was ready to fight. 
 
"READY! SET! THROW!" Doojun screamed.
 
I split up with my group and went for my target, CAP.
 
"Come out Min Soo~" I taunted.
 
Out of no where a snowball sized of a football was coming straight at me. Little did I know, I didn't notice.
 
"AJ WATCH OUT!" Kikwang exclaimed.
 
I turned my head and saw the snowball. Kikwang wrapped his arms around me and pushed me to the ground. 
 
"Waah mianhae! My throws are powerful sometimes.......EH?!!?" exclaimed Ricky.
 
"What happened?" asked the rest of the guys.
 
I stared at Kikwang who was staring right back at me with our lips collided. 
 
 
 
 
Oh....
 
 
 
 
 
Gasp! I updated :D
Comment and Subscribe loves <3