Chapter 28

My TWISTED Idol Life
Excuse my minor mistakes in this chapters (like mispelling, grammer, etc)
I make grammer mistakes in almost every chapter, but I try not to spell anything wrong x)
 
Recap: Doojun's POV
 
"But Hyun-"
 
Her phone rang. "I gotta go Unni needs me back at the dorm. I'll see you tomorrow." 
 
I heard her foot steps coming closer towards where I was. I hid in the shadows. She passed by me like there wasn't anything there. 
 
Kikwang sighed and walked the oppisite direction of Hyunah. When the foot steps died off I made a run for it. 
 
I have to tell Junhyung.
 
@ Teen Top's Dorm - AJ's POV
 
CAP told the rest of gang to start the movies without him and I.
 
"Awwwh why! I wanna watch with Noona." Chunji frowned.
 
"She fell asleep." CAP replied.
 
"Let her sleep. She's tried." Neil patted his hyung head. Chunji nodded sadly.
 
"I gotta finish up something. I'll be out soon." said CAP.
 
I heard him came back into his room. He laid beside me as I hugged the pillow tightly.
 
"Now tell Cappy Min Soo everything." he demand.
 
I sighed mentally. Theres no use not telling him after a sudden outburst of tears. 
 
"I'm so stressed Min Soo." I said with no life in my tone.
 
"Debuting isn't going to be easy Noona." he carssed my cheek. 
 
"No...I'm breaking down." (A/N: *Break Down by Tae Yang plays in the backround* x))
 
"Noona you gotta tell me. Holding it in isn't good. Did someone else found out about your secret?" 
 
I nodded.
 
"Who Noona?"
 
".....h-hyunah.."
 
CAP's eyes widened. He knew I'm not a Hyunah fan nor I wanted to be. 
 
"What?! How?!" CAP exclaimed. He jumped off his bed and paced back and forth.
 
I shrugged. "I don't know."
 
"What did she say to you?"
 
"She thinks I'm stealing Junhyung away. She knows I'm a girl....she knows.."
 
CAP angrily punched his pillow.
 
"She said to stay away from him forever and listen to her. She said if anyone askes me then I'll tell them nothing or ignore. She said if I tell anyone or Junhyung she's gonna make my life a living hell...Min Soo it's already a living hell being with her! I can't stand being away from Junhyung! We act like strangers now!" I cried my heart out.
 
CAP sat on his bed and pulled me into his chest. I cried and cried.
 
"Shhh it will be okay Jae. Min Soo will do something." he said.
 
"NO!" I screamed and pushed him away. "You say something she's gonna tell the President on me!" 
 
I burried my face into my hands. "I'm stuck Min Soo...I'm stuck. I can't do anything." 
 
He removed my hands from my face and pushed my hair back.
 
"You must love Junhyung hyung a lot huh?" he asked.
 
I nodded with tears ran down my face. I do love that idiot.
 
Junhyung's POV
 
I punched the wall with my fist. My face was red. My anger level has reached its peak.
 
"Calm down Junhyung." Doojun tried to comfort me. 
 
I pushed him away and stared out the window. 
 
"Calm down? How can I calm down hyung?! I knew Hyunah was up to something and Kikwang was in this plan too! I just can't believe this!" I exclaimed. 
 
She was suffering this whole time cause of Hyunah. She was suffering over me..
 
"Junhyung we'll sort out this problem tomorrow. Too much events happened in one night. I'll deal with Kikwang while you deal with Hyunah okay?" Doojun suggested.
 
I took a deep breath and nodded. Doojun smiled and pat my back.
 
"Everything will be okay." he reassured.
 
I hope everything is okay. 
 
I stared at my phone. I hope everything is alright with AJ. 
 
Next Day
 
I went to Cube early. One I didn't want to wait for everyone. Two I didn't want to see Kikwang, I might have punched him.
 
To: Hyunah
 
Get your to Cube. 
Practice room on the 5th floor.
 
I sat in the practice room as I waited for Hyunah to get here. I closed my eyes. 
 
Flashbacks of AJ projected in my mind. I smiled at the thought of her. That idiot makes me fall for her harder.
 
"Oppa!" 
 
The flashbacks vanished into thin air. I opened my eyes and saw Hyunah right in front of me. She looked out of breathe and sweaty.
 
"Looks like you ran all the way here." I said.
 
"I did Oppa! When you texted me I came straight here." she said happily.
 
"Sit." I ordered.
 
She sat in front of me and smiled.
 
"Why?" I asked.
 
"Why what Oppa?" she questioned.
 
"Why would you do this to AJ?" 
 
Her expression changed instantly. "I have no idea what you're talking about."
 
"Don't play stupid Hyunah."
 
"I'm not."
 
I walked up to her and pulled her up by her shirt.
 
"Ah Oppa that hurts."
 
"Don't call me 'Oppa'. Tell me why you put AJ through so much these past few weeks." 
 
She looked down.
 
"Answer me" I shook her a little.
 
"O-oppa.." she cried.
 
Ugh. I knew she was gonna play this trick on me.
 
"Oppa I love you! What am I supposed to do? Stand there and watch AJ take you away! I admit I was jealous, but Oppa we're going out." Hyunah cried.
 
"We were a thing. We're not anymore." I said darkly.
 
"But Oppa! That little AJ is one of those crazy fans!" she exclaimed.
 
I smacked her acrossed the face. I usually don't hit girls, but my impluse took over.
 
"Don't you ever talk about AJ like that." I glared.
 
Her eyes were wide opened with tears streaming down her face.
 
"You don't even know the real reason why she's here. She joined because she had talent and wanted to take a further step in the music industry. She wanted to go in as a girl, not as an guy. But with those crazy rumors of fans pretending to audition just to be close with their idols she couldn't have a chance. So she took the risk of dressing up as a guy. Not just to get close to her idols. She didn't even know us well back then." I explained in a dark tone.
 
I let go and pushed her away. "You disgust me Hyunah. You're the last person I wanted to see AJ get hurt by. We're are over Hyunah, no we've been done ever since AJ came into this industry. Come close to her one more time and you'll regret it." 
 
I left Hyunah in the room alone. I could hear her cry, but I could care less. 
 
My part is done. 
 
Kikwang's POV
 
"Hyung where's Junhyung hyung?" I asked.
 
"Off to Cube to see Hyunah." Doojun replied.
 
"Oh. That's nice they're spending a lot of time together." I smiled.
 
"Really Kikwang? Is it? Or is it part of your little plan?" he asked.
 
I stared at him. Doojun had a serious look on his face.
 
"I know what's going on. I know you know AJ is a girl. I know you and Hyunah's little plan." he said.
 
He got up and walked towards me. I took a step back.
 
"I-i don't know what you're talking about." I mumbled.
 
"Lies Kikwang. Why are you acting like this? This isn't like you. I know you like AJ. Its pretty obvious, but did you really have to take it to new extremes to let AJ suffer with Hyunah constantly annoying the out of her. Kikwang you know this is wrong and you should tell AJ yourself. Not let Hyunah do your dirty work." Doojun explainned. 
 
I stared at the ground. I know I coudn't believe I got myself into this either.
 
"I know you're good Kikwang, but taking this route was stupid." Doojun said as he left the room. 
 
I slapped myself and laid on my bed. 
 
What have I gotten myself into?
 
- - - - -
 
I walked around Seoul thinking where AJ would be at. I passed the park noticing two figures on the swings and one of them looking like AJ.
 
I ran closer and saw it was her with CAP from Teen Top. CAP looked up and glared at me.
 
"What do you want?" he asked.
 
"I need to talk to her alone." I said.
 
AJ looked up slowly and stared at me. Her eyes were puffy and slightly red. She looked drained and pale. 
 
My heart fell. I did this to her.
 
"No." said CAP.
 
"I need to talk to her alone, please." I bowed.
 
"Its okay Min Soo." AJ muttered. 
 
"But Noona.." CAP whispered.
 
She nodded and CAP sighed. "I'll be back in an hour or so." 
 
CAP left. Now it's just me and AJ. I sat on the swing next to her. 
 
We sat in slience for awhile until I broke it.
 
"I'm sorry AJ..." I murmured.
 
AJ didn't look up from the ground. She was slient the whole time.
 
"I'm sorry for letting you suffer because of Hyunah and myself."
 
"Why you?" she asked quietly. Her head still hung low
 
"Cause I love you a lot. Jealously got the best of me. I know everything AJ. I know you're a girl and that you like Junhyung hyung." I said.
 
"Do you know....do you know why I did this?" she asked again.
 
"No..."
 
"I'm not a crazy fan like Hyunah said. I really want this more than anything." 
 
My heart sank lower.
 
"I auditon for other entertianments as a girl. They didn't cast me so I tried to dress as a guy to see if they would take me in. And they did." AJ explained. 
 
She looked at up me. I wanted to beat myself up right then and there. 
 
"It's not your fault. You didn't know." she smiled weakly.
 
"What?! No AJ don't start blameing yourself! It's my fault! I should of asked you why before jumping into conclusions. I'm the one at fault. I take all the blame." I exclaimed.
 
"I forgive you Kikwang." she murmured.
 
I smiled weakly. "Thank you."
 
"But I can't like you back." 
 
I nodded. "I understand. I know Junhyung will treat you well, but if he doesn't than I'll kill him."
 
AJ chuckled a little. "Thank you, Kikwang."
 
I moved her hair out of her face and leaned down to kiss her forehead. She lifted her head up and kissed my lips instead. 
 
It was quick and short. 
 
I ruffled her air and left. CAP passed me giving me a intent glare. I nodded to him and went back to Cube. 
 
"I'm sorry AJ..." 

Kikwang confessed and Junhyung told Hyunah off! 
Two updates in one day ;D this must be your lucky day :)))
Comment and Subscribe :D