Chapter 12

My TWISTED Idol Life

 

Recap:
 
“Y-y-y-you’re a girl…” he stuttered.
 
I covered his mouth.
 
“Shh! Please don’t tell anyone I beg of you.” I pleaded.
 
 
 
I looked at him with puppy eyes. He removed my hand from his mouth and I backed away.
 
“Can you please put a shirt on?” he blushed and looked away.
 
I looked down at myself and noticed I was only in my sports bra. He threw my shirt at my face and I quickly put it on.
 
“You have a lot of explaining to do.”
 
- - - - - 
 
 
We sat alone at a café. The rest of the guys headed home. Junhyung placed my tea in front of me and sat down.
 
“So?” he asked.
 
“Okay before you turn me into President please hear me out. I only joined this entertainment as a boy because I tried out for all other entertainments as a girl and no one accepted me. My cousin is TOP from big bang and I was going to try out for their entertainment but I would get accepted just because I’m his cousin and I’m really close with everyone there. I-”
 
“Wait you’re TOP’s cousin?!” he exclaimed.
 
I covered his mouth to hush him up. “Shhhh! Can you be any louder?”
 
“Sorry, continue.” He murmured.
 
“Yes TOP’s my cousin. I know everyone in that entertainment along with Teen Top’s. My closet friend is CAP. Please don’t turn me in. I’m not like those other girls they say on the news.” I bowed my head.
 
Junhyung started at me. Suddenly there was a twinkle in his eye.
 
“Wait, are you that girl Big Bang brought to that get together?” he asked.
 
I nodded slowly with my head still down. He tapped my head and I looked up at him.
 
“I won’t say a word, unless you do me a favor.” He said.
 
I tilted my head to the side.
 
“You’re my personal maid.” 
 
 
 
 
"EH!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
 

HELLO READERS :)
Hope you enjoyed the update! 
I know it's short, but I still updated right?
 
Well I guess this is the part why I haven't been updating, but its pretty much self explanatory:
School
School
School
and the occasional laziness.
On top of that I have issues at home that will be taken care of immediately..hopefully.
I hope you guys can bare with my slow updating. I know I use to update at least everyday...or every week..i guess
but everyone gots stuff to do to get it done before writing precious chapters of their wonderful stories ^^
Now i'm gonna stop lecturing you with my long message; this was supposed to be short. 
 
Bye mah loves♥;)