Second Encounter

The RUNAWAY

Shout out to my co-author kyahhahaha  

@preilicious

 

 

Second Encounter

 

Daesung’s POV

 

Everyone’s eating their meals silently...

 

I looked at GD and TOP who are caught with their own worlds. Then to Taeyang hyung who is busy playing his own food.

 

I sighed and chewed the meat in my mouth. I cannot believe what we have become in 5 years. It seems that the members are physically present but the truth is our minds are else where. I miss the times where noise and non-stop bantering are the only thing heard whenever we eat our meals.

 

Now it seems that there is no more room for noise or anything that might disturb these guys.

It's just so EMPTY.

 

I heaved another sigh and look at the maknae. I squinted my small eyes to look at the maknae clearly.

 

It seems that he hasn’t seen me watching him. I creased my forehead and tried to figure out why the heck is he putting his food on the table napkin secretly?

 

I also noticed the small drops of sweat that was forming on his face.

 

I smirked. This just meant one thing. The maknae is keeping a dangerous secret.

What now? Why so sudden?

 

I immediately hid my grin. Aaaahh! This will be a lot of fun.

 

Finding out the Rat’s Secret.

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

My stomach is grumbling.

 

What’s taking him so long?

 

Aren’t they finished yet?

 

Why do these guys took so long in eating?

 

AIsht.

 

He promised to be here in just a few minutes. I’m so hungry that I could eat a whole elephant.

 

I scanned Seungri’s room.

 

It’s a bit messy. His clothes are everywhere. Magazines are also scattered on the room. I picked up the first magazine I’ve seen and I immediately put my palms over my eyes.

 

What the Heck is he reading? I threw the magazine away and tried to erase the lingering image on my mind. Geez, that guy is indeed a ert.

 

Should I trust him?

 

I gritted my teeth. Before anything else, I should eat first.

 

I blurt out a few curses and started to count on my mind. This might help me divert the hunger that I am feeling.

 

Before I can count 5, 657th the door opened and revealed the ert Seungri.

 

My eyes automatically sparkled and look at the food.

 

I rushed towards him and gave him a big smile.

 

He shyly gave me the food on the napkin.

 

“I’m sorry if I took so long, i let them finish first. The guys are very slow this night, they didn’t even eat their meals properly. I am just cautious and careful or else they might know that you are here. It will be troublesome.” He explained.

 

I just nodded and started eating. I grabbed the chicken and bit it with gusto.

 

He is staring at me like a goldfish in his own aquarium, he is weird.

 

but i dont care as long as i feed my hungry stomach.

 

A knock on his door stopped us both from what we are doing.

 

Another knock on the door and we look at each other’s eyes.

 

The third knock immediately set us on fire.

 

He told me to hide on his closet which I found absurd because it’s the second place a person will search for besides the bed. I look at the comfort room and immediately locked it and hid in the bathtub.

 

My heart is racing.

 

Oh my goodness.

 

This will be my end.

 

 

Daesung’s POV

 

The rat is taking long in opening his door.

 

There’s really something going on inside his room.

 

I heard movements going here and there.

 

My 4th knock would be a confirmation. As i was about to knock the door suddenly opened.

 

A sweating and nervous maknae faced me.

 

He’s smiling at me weirdly.

 

“HYUNG!” He called. “What are you doing here in my room this late in the evening?” He asked me while giving me his weird smile.

 

Geez, he is still creepy.

 

I grinned at him.

 

 “I wanted to borrow something from you.” I replied while entering his room forcedly.

 

His eyes widened when I suddenly sat down and look under his bed.

 

I smiled. “I think it’s not under the bed.” I told him and scanned the room dramatically.

 

I saw him swallowed the lump on his throat.

 

I wanted to laugh at his appearance right now, it’s EPIC, I tell you but I held it all in.

 

I stood up slowly and walk towards the closet.

 

I can see the growing panic in his eyes.

 

“Hyung! What are you gonna borrow? Just say it and I will find it for you!” He said to me in a diplomatic way.

 

I continued walking towards his closet and put my hands to the knob. I look at him while slowly turning the knob for it to open. I can see that he is gritting his teeth.

 

“I think I can look for it on my own.” I replied.

 

I smiled at him and opened the closet. The rat’s eyes widened.

 

I look inside the closet and found nothing. My forehead creased.

 

This is weird.

 

I swear to my life that there is someone here.

 

I look at the rat and found him releasing a sigh of relief.

 

There’s something wrong here. It’s not fitting the puzzle.

 

….. How about the comfort room?

 

I look at his comfort room’s door.

 

He suddenly walks towards it and covered the door with his body.

 

BINGO.

 

“Hyung! It’s late, I think you should look for it tomorrow, I’m kinda sleepy now…” He blurted out while sweating profusely.

 

I smiled. “I think your right.” I replied.

 

He released another sigh and walked towards me.

 

Before he can realize what I am doing, I dash towards the comfort room and made a run for it.

 

Seungrat’s face is EPIC.

 

I opened the door and lock it from the inside.

 

DAEBAK! SUCCESS!

 

“HYUNG!!!!!!!!” What the heck!!! Get out right now!!!!” Seungri continued shouting outside.

 

I giggled, it’s always fun messing up with the maknae.

 

Now… what is he hiding?

 

I scanned the area.

 

It seems normal.

 

Something moved behind the tub’s curtain.

 

I walk towards it.

 

“Please don’t kill me! I didn’t do anything!” A sweet voice suddenly said before I can open the curtain.

 

My forehead creased, there’s a girl here? Seungri you’re a dead man now, if Jiyong will know this… I hope you have your own coffin to lie down.

 

“Who are you? And what are you doing here?” I asked.

 

“I don’t know, but some guys brought me here. I didn’t know that this is your house or anything. I’m sorry for intruding.” She replied while sniffing.

 

Damn!I didn’t know that Rat can do something like this to an innocent girl, is he that ert now?

 

“Okay, everything’s gonna be fine, just step out from the tub and let’s talk here.” I said.

 

She slowly stood up and opened the curtain.

 

I think I loss my life the moment I laid my eyes on her face.

 

I swear that I heard myself gasp.

 

She’s the most beautiful person I’ve seen in my entire life aside from myself.

 

 She is wiping her tears away. My blood suddenly boiled.

 

What did the rat do to this beautiful young lady?

 

I look at her and I think something warm touched my heart. “I'm sorry, i didn't mean to scare you. Don’t worry, everything’s gonna be fine.” I told her soothingly.

 

I turned my gazed on the door and opened it carelessly.

 

The rat almost fell on the floor, face first, if he didn’t have quick reflexes.

 

His gaze instantly directed to the beautiful girl behind me.

 

“Hyung! I can explain everything!” He told me in rush.

 

I grab him in the collar and made him stood up. “You better explain it to me. in. full. details!” I told him sharply.

 

I can see that he gulped from nervousness.

 

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++

 

 

Do you guys like it? Plese put your shouts on the comment box below! kekekeke

And add me as your friend! PALLI! kekeke

I wanted to welcome the new SUBBIES as well! welcome to the crazy worls od mine! hahaha

everyone thank you for still supporting this fic despite me being a lazy author TT_TT

Seriously, Thank you :)