BigbangTV

The RUNAWAY

 

 

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

It’s been three days since the boys started doing this so called show that they are taping and honestly it’s so exhausting. At first I thought that finally, I would be having some rest because it said that they should do things on their own since they are being filmed by the cameras, but boy I was wrong. They found a new way on how to torture my soul. They bought me phones. Yes PHONES with a big captal “S”. At first when Jiyong gave me a box containing his said present I was so thankful that I think my heart will melt but then as usual with his stone cold face he said and I quote “Yah! Don’t make presumptions, it’s not a gift but a tool to give you my orders.” and just like that he left with my mouth hanging open. What a rude guy right?

 

 

After a few minutes of that event with the dragon, a bouncing alien came who is overly ecstatic with reasons that I don’t really want to know.  He came to me and gave me a box very similar to what Jiyong gave me. “Dara! Take care of this okay? I’m going to contact you through this. Look after it as if it was my heart.” He said with a childish smile. After he said that he bolt out the door like a little boy who’s having fire in his . What a WEIRD guy. Now what happened again? I’ve never even given him a response. I look at the box. Then I started to feel something bad. It’s like feeling cursed. A bad omen.

 

 

A knock on the door is what I heard after the thought pass on my head. Youngbae took a peek on the room and when he saw me he gave me his special eye smile. “Dara!” he called. “Youngbae!” I replied. “Hey, do you know—“he cuts me immediately. “Before you ask me any questions, take this first. Answer my messages AT ALL TIMES YOU HEAR ME? Or else I will bug you all the time.” He said sneakily and went towards the door. “Dong Yongbae!” I shouted but I think he let it pass to his other ear because he left me there with wide eyes.

 

 

Damn these boys. What are they thinking?! Daesung suddenly went in and gave me a heart warming smile. “Dara noona!” He greeted and I can’t bear but return that same smile. “Hey there Dae.” I greeted back. “Dae, Do you know why your hyungs---“ Dae cut me again. “Noona, I have to go already but before that please accept this… It will be impossible to talk with you because of our current situation but I hope that through this we will still keep in touch.” He told me. Now what the heck are they saying? He waved at me and went outside.

 

 

WHAT?!

 

 

WHAT?!

 

 

What the heck is happening?! Are they really not going to explain this to me?

 

 

I feel a presence that confidently walks through the door. “Dara!’ He called me with his usual smile. “How many times should I tell you that it’s noona for you Seungri?” I asked him totally exasperated.

 

 

He just smirked at me and then a box on his hand got my attention.

 

 

Before he can speak up. “I don’t want any presents Seungri, especially if it’s a phone. I don’t want to accept it.” I told him with my deadpan tone. He was quite surprised with what I said and immediately hid the box on his hand behind him.

 

 

“Who told you I was giving you one?” He lied through his teeth.

 

 

I raised my eyebrows on him and showed him the other four boxes. He looks surprised and disappointed at the same time.

 

 

“Damn! I’m the last one?!” he asked himself. I almost laughed at him but held it in. “And here I thought that I’m the only one who thought about this idea, aisht, they move too fast.” He murmured to his self.

 

 

“Seungri stop talking to your self and explain to me what’s happening.” I told him with a smile.

 

 

“Well, we’ll be doing a reality show. It’s called Bigbang tv and we will be surveyed by the cameras 24/7 even in the dorm that’s why I think …. and the other hyungs too might have thought that by giving you a phone we can instruct you on what your going to do and what place is safe to get into.” He explained with a pout.

 

 

Then his own phone started ringing. He took a look and suddenly paled. “Noona! I have to go, Jiyong hyung will kill me if I will be late for one more minute as much as I wanted to stay with you, duty is calling me!” He said dramatically.

 

 

“Seungri just go.” I told him totally exhausted.

 

 

He smiled and brought his phone beside the other phones. “Noona, it will totally break me if you will not accept mine while you accepted theirs.” He said with a pout. I let out a sigh. “Yes seungri, I will take care of it.” I just gave in. There’s no fighting the maknae. You’ll just exhaust yourself to death. He smiled that extravagant smile of his and open his arms to embrace me but his phone interrupted him again and that made him dash out from the room.

 

 

 

“Laters.” He shouted.

 

 

 

That was what happened three days ago but it felt like a month long suffering. There insistent messages are driving me crazy. Really, it’s like my workload suddenly increased and multiplied ten times than the normal. The phones keep on beeping and I don’t even know who to answer now. And suddenly a solution was made to stop this craziness. I bought my own phone and text the five of them, saying that from now on, if they want to contact me they will get their messages through my number and my number alone. Of course there are protests right and left but that didn’t change my mind. They just gave in eventually because I don’t respond to them when they text or call me on the phones that they gave me. Problem solved right?

 

 

That’s what I thought but I think the phone which I bought will be broken anytime soon. Those boys don’t know the word “REST” they just don’t give a chance for my phone to have its usual rest. They send me text messages non stop. They keep calling me and ordering me endlessly. Now I know why these boys past managers keep on leaving them. They are so hard to handle but I’m still hanging in here. I can do this. I am Sandara Park and I am a tough cookie.

 

 

Today our schedule is in a broadcast station. They are going to perform their new song for their comeback promotion. Since I was their appointed ever loving manager. I was ordered by the great dragon to get refreshments and snacks for the five of them as well as the staff. He’s quite amazing really. He sent the order through my phone 5 times. It’s as if I’m illiterate that I can’t read it. Of course I replied “Yes dragon.” Five times to him. I really saw him smirk after he read my messages.

 

 

 

 

And here I am buying the things that the great dragon wants.

 

 

I don’t know what’s going on that great mind of his. He is totally hard to read. As I was going back to the dressing room I suddenly crash my fragile body to this wall like body.

 

 

I am sprawled on the floor without any bit f grace. “Ahhh, it hurts.” I murmured.

 

 

“Are you okay?” asked by that sweet voice. I look up to find the source and I believe I just saw an angel.

 

 

Panic suddenly rises through my stomach.

 

 

“Am I dead? Am I going to die?! No! I’m not yet prepared to go with you!” I shouted out.

 

 

I think I kinda weirded him out. “Ahm, you didn’t bump your head right? But why are you confused?” He said with an amused smile.

 

 

“Yah! Jae! What’s taking you so long?” the guy behind him asked.

 

 

The said guy looks at me and dozes out. It’s as if he was put into a trance, “Yunho… snap out of it.” The angel told him.

 

 

He blinked and smiled at me.

 

 

“Are you okay miss?” Yunho guy asked me. I just nodded my head.

 

 

“Hey! The manager is calling for us!” Another guy from the back said. “Ohhhh, what do we have here?” He asked and then put his glance to me. He smiled and offered me his hand. “Are you an angel who’s fallen from the heavens?” He asked me with a charismatic smile.

 

 

“Yoochun please stop the cheesiness, it doesn’t suit you.” The guy named Jae said.

 

 

“Hyung!!! The manager is very angry! He said we’re performing next! OMMO! a goddess!” The guy blurted out.

 

 

This is really awkward. I’m not really good with strangers… It’s quite uncomfortable. Then a hand was suddenly on my shoulders. “Please be careful miss.” Another stranger said with a smile.

 

 

“Junsu! Get away from her! And Changmin please stop drooling!” Jae said. Thanks to him I felt a little ease.

 

 

“Sorry for their rudeness miss, but are you okay? As much as we want to stay here we are next to perform… But you can wait in our waiting room and take a rest there. We don’t like you to be burdened.”

 

 

“No. I’m okay. Actually I’m on an errand but thank you anyways.” I bowed to them and run away.

 

 

“Hey!” They called but I just dashed out from that place. They are making my heart pump.

 

As much as I want to deny it they really look handsome. Just like bigbang they have this

some kind of aura. What is happening to me? Why am I always bumping onto danger?

 

As I got to my destination and that’s big bang’s waiting room, I slumped on the chair exhaustedly.

 

 

 

 

The boys immediately look at me but didn’t say a thing, instead they grabbed their phones and texted immediately. The cameramen and staff found it cute. The Pd asked them who are they texting and they replied at the same time “Mom.” They look at each other and gave each other a death glare.

 

 

“Ahuh…” The Pd said smelling something fishy about the situation but didn’t ask any further.

 

“PD nim. We’re celebrating an early mother’s day. Omma! Saranghamnida!” Seungri reasoned out.

 

“But mother’s day is a bit too far to celebrate to.” The pdnim said.

 

Jiyong smiled at the camera. “Bigbang celebrates events in special days.” He said.

 

“We always spend mother’s day everyday!” Seungri bounce at the camera.

 

“Yah! Seungrat stop sprouting lies.” Taeyang said with an eye smile.

 

 

 

Everyone laugh at the room and my phone also vibrated five times.

 

 

I look at their messages.

 

 

From: TOP

Hey do you want to have a date? ^_^ <3

 

From: Taeyang

Dara! Let’s eat ice cream later! XD

 

From: Daesung

Noona, are you tired? Take a rest. J

 

From: Seungri

Noona! If your tired, Let me hold your hand! ;)

 

From: G-Dragon

Where’s our snack?

 

 

I let out a big sigh. Can someone kill me? Please?

 

 

-----------

#come baby baby come come baby

What's up! kkkk, been a while! comment comment guys! kkkk