Last Encounter

The RUNAWAY

FOUR

 

 

GD’s POV

 

This is weird.

 

Everyone’s acting weird.

 

It’s as if a big secret is being hidden from me.

 

The rat keep on sticking with Daesung who looks constipated from his seat.

 

Youngbae is unusually quiet while glaring at the two maknaes.

 

TOP hyung is locked on his own room.

 

 

 

 

My gut feeling tells me that something is absolutely wrong.

 

So wrong that these guys are acting unusual towards me

 

I met Youngbae’s eyes and his eyes are shouting how guilty he is.

 

Daesung bowed his head while looking at the floor like it has grown two heads.

 

I look at the rat and his eyes are telling how scared he is for his own life.

 

 

 

There is something these boys are keeping from me.

 

Don’t they know that G to the D is too smart for them to act like this?

 

If they will not tell this big secret to me willingly…

 

 

 

Then I have to resort to harsh ways then huh?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP’s POV

 

“So… you’re Dara Park?” I asked her again.

 

She nodded timidly.

 

 

She’s breathtakingly beautiful, she’s like a glass that might break at any moment.

She looks like a pretty little doll. Pretty and fragile. A very lethal combination.

 

And she seemed to be uncomfortable under my gaze.

 

 

I smiled. “I’m Choi Seunghyun but everyone knows me for TOP.” I introduced myself.

 

She looks at me and smiled. “TOP? That’s a weird name.” She mumbled.

 

“Yeah. I get that a lot.” I told her with a cheeky grin

 

She chuckled. “TABI suits you better though.” She mumbled.

 

 

I stared at her.

TABI.

 

 

No one calls me that name other than my mom.

 

I felt a throb on my heart. I think the tune is changing to an indefinable beat. This is scary.

I ended up giving her a hard stare.

 

 

She interrupted me with a cough and then she gently smiled. “Ahm… are you a band or something?” She asked with genuine curiosity.

 

She doesn’t know us?

 

 

“You don’t know Bigbang?” I asked her for confirmation.

 

“Bigbang? Is that supposed to be your group’s name? I’m sorry, are you magicians or something?” She asked full of confusion.

 

Magicians? I don’t know if I wanted to be amused or be irritated with the thought but coming from her I would just view it as an honest mistake.

 

I cleared my throat and smiled at her, “Dara were far from being magicians… we are actually musicians and we are very popular.” I told her proudly.

 

“Oh! So you sing? Wow. That’s kinda amazing. Magicians are a bit cooler though.” She mumbled once again.

 

Now… this pretty girl can really trigger some nerves huh, anyway she’s still absolutely gorgeous.

 

“What brought you in the box though? I mean what happened?” I asked to sustain the raging curiosity inside me.

 

She seemed reluctant in answering my questions.  

Silence consumed us.

 

 

“If your uncomfortable answering it…its okay Dara, you may tell me some other time.” I told her with a warm smile. What the heck is happening to me? I am not the type to comfort girls.

 

She smiled back at me. “Thank you TABI.” She mumbled. Another warm hand seemed to touch my cold heart.

 

 

She’s dangerous.

Her smile, hey eyes, everything about her screams danger.

 

 

I can feel the heat on my cheeks and I tried to hide the blush by clearing my throat.

 

 

“Thank you for understanding.” She continued with a sad smile.

 

 

My heart seemed to stop.

That smile.

I don’t want to ever see it on her face again.

It’s giving me a painful tug in my chest. I want to wash that smile away.

 

 

 

There’s more of a story behind all her smiles and it’s making me want to know everything little thing about her.

 

 

I brush her cheeks lightly without me knowing. Her eyes widened with my sudden touch. Me, myself got surprise with the sudden action. I immediately put my hands back to its proper place.

 

Damn what was I thinking?

 

 

Before more awkwardness consumes us, a loud knock suddenly breaks in.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung!” I heard Taeyang’s voice in alert.

 

Fruck.

 

Basing on Taeyang’s voice, the dragon seems to know the truth.

 

 

Now what should we do?

 

“TOP hyung? You in there? Open the door before I call Hyunsuk hyung! You know very well that he doesn’t like being disturbed right?” The dragon shouted behind my door.

 

I gritted my teeth. The dragon is on his desperate mode, even calling YG. Now what should I do?

 

I look at her for the last time before opening my door.

 

“Here comes nothing.” I mumbled with myself.

 

“Dara, please prepare yourself for a bloodbath.” I warned her with a smirk then I opened the damn door to welcome the raging dragon.

 

 

 

“Wassup Ji!” I greeted.

 

His eyes didn’t meet mine instead it lingers on the lady behind me.

 

His eyes widened and immediately turned his attention to me.

 

“Choi Seunghyun!!! What did you do?!” He shouted on my ears.

 

 

 

Now how can I calm this dragon?

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

I can hear constant shouting’s on the living room. The boys decided to talk to the guy who seemed to be spitting fire while I am lock down on TABI’s room.

 

This day seemed to be taking too long. My body is slowly feeling how tired my mind is.

Damn.

 

What will I do now?

 

 

The guy which screams like a hyena might kick me out.

Where would I go?

Should I tell them the truth?

 

 

 

NO.

That will be bad.

 

 

 

I can’t tell them anything.

I don’t want their pity.

 

 

 

 

I can manage this.

I am an independent woman.

I can live a life alone.

I can do this.

 

 

 

 

Who am I kidding?

 

I can’t do this!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Should I just go back and face them? Everyone?!

 

 

But… everything will go to drain.

My promise. I should keep it.

For her…

 

 

 

 

 

 

What ever happens, I should do what I have planned.

This is for the both of us.

 

 

 

I sighed.

 

 

 

 

Now what will I plead to the dragon if he comes back? I can’t let him kick me out. I let out another deep sigh.

 

 

 

Suddenly the door opened with a loud thug while the dragon comes to me with a dark aura.

 

 

 

 

“You should know and understand that your stay here will not be for free.” He said without any smiles.

 

 

I nodded. My stay here will not be for free, note taken.

 

 

“If you want to stay here, you will work for it. I will also talk to Hyunsuk hyung. You could be our new manager. I don’t wanna hear any complaints from you, arasso? The only rule in this house is to follow my commands, failure to do this means that you can pack your bags and go… Do you understand?” He said to me seriously.

 

 

I immediately nodded my head.

Hearing his authoritative voice, all I can do is to follow all his instructions.

 

 

“Good. You should know that I hate tardiness. Be early tomorrow.” He instructed me again.

I nodded again as a response.

 

 

He gave me a scrutinizing glare. I felt conscious for the first time in my entire life. I mean his eyes is giving me this unusual feeling.

 

“I hate liars. You better be not one of them.” He said before turning on his heels and walking out the door.

 

I think I stopped breathing the moment he left.

 

 

 

What the heck just happened? All I know is that he did all the talking while I was just staring at him and nodding.

 

 

 

Seungri entered the room first followed by the other three guys.

 

Suengri exaggeratedly check my body for signs of injury. “Are you okay Dara? Did he hit you? Tell me! Tell ME!!” He shouted right at my ear.

 

Taeyang slap him on his head “Stop shouting, she might get deaf with your loud screams!” Taeyang irritatingly scolded Seungri.

 

“You okay Dara?” Tabi asked.

 

“I think I’m fine.” I replied.

 

“What did he say?” Daesung asked while biting his nails.

 

“He said that I my stay here will not be for free and I must follow all his commands? Yeah, I think that’s the sume of what he said.” I relayed to them.

 

 

They all let out a sigh of relief, “I guess Jiyong hyung is not that bad.”Seungri said with a tight smile.

 

 

 

So his name is Jiyong.

Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

“Welcome to our humble abode Dara!” Tabi said with a warm smile.

 

 

 

I sighedbut smiled.

Now I think I need to pray for my life.

What the heck did I got myself into?

 

 

 

 

 

*****

Did not proof read it.

To all my subscribers... I seriously love you TT_TT

Sorry for being on haitus, hope you all like this ;)

Comment and upvote! nyahahaha