New Manager

The RUNAWAY

 

Dara’s POV

 

It’s been a week now! this has been my 7th day as their appointed new manager. Actually I am still clueless at everything since no one really explained to me what should an idol’s manager should be doing. 

 

 

To be honest, I didn’t feel like it’s a hard job since all the boys are so much different from what the other YG staffs told me. They are not giving me any work to do, when I offer them my help they would just smile and tell me to sit and relax.

 

 

I will not deny that the treatment they are giving me sends warmth that spreads to my heart. They are just so kind to me that I want to repay them somehow.

 

 

Well as you know G-dragon is another story, I think the tiredness that I am feeling are mostly because of him, whenever he sees that I am not doing anything, he makes it a point to give the most impossible tasks to me. I think he hate me that much.

 

 

I sighed.

 

 

But I am still thankful to the five of them.

They took me in when I have no one to run to.

 

 

After a while the maknae give me a short and brief explanation on what my job requires me to do. First is to remind them about their schedules and make sure that all of them would attend it. Second one is to make sure that the boys have everything that they needed. Another one is to accompany them in all schedules that they have to go to, well that’s the three basic things she has to do according to Seungri.

 

 

Well as the days pass by I started to know more the boys.

 

 

GD is a total paranoid, OC, perfectionist and bossy, he has that aura which is deadly and very intimidating. He might age faster than the others because he is always grumpy and grouching. The other staffs told me that Jiyong is a very sweet and nice boy, they also told me to give him more time to eventually be at ease to me.

I find it so ironic because he is the one trying to be at ease with me instead of the other way around. But I felt the sincerity of his leadership, with all his façade, theirs the concern and care that he has for s and the staff that works with him.

He’s very sensitive and he has an undeniably kind heart, for that he gained my full respect. We are still awkward with each other though because he still giving me the doubtful stares.

 

 

Tabi is the gentleman. I think he has his eyes all around that whenever I needed help he’s the first one to come. He’s very strange in a good way and charismatic at the same time. He likes to keep his silence and just observe everyone but when his insanity kicks inside of him, he transforms into “BINGU TOP”.

I think that’s the right term, that’s according to the very helpful informer, Seungri. TOP is such a funny guy, I never thought he could be that funny.

 

 

Taeyang, I thought he was the nicest among them but boy I was wrong! He is the naughtiest one. I promise that he could annoy the hell out of me if he wanted to, but when he feels that I’m about to erupt from all his teasing he starts to do sweet things.

Aisht. I don’t know but even if we have that kind of a relationship, I still feel comfortable with him, maybe because he is like a brother to me.

 

 

Daesung is the shy guy though, when he can’t keep the silence he starts to crack jokes here and there which is absolutely funny. I can’t help but laugh at his antics.

He is such a cute guy. I think that just his mere presence can make you smile.

 

 

Seungri is just being Seungri. He is very unique that I don’t know how to describe him. He’s the epitome of weirdness.

He also keep saying that we should get married someday which I responded with a WTH look, Even Tabi gets in the way whenever he hears Seungri saying sweet nothings to me.

 

 

I enjoyed their company. They are very different from each other but their friendship is amazing. It’s like they can read each other’s mind, they can easily understand each other just by mere looking at each other’s eyes.

 

 

“Yah, Dara. Is your mind travelling again to another planet?” Taeyang asked me with a grin.

 

“Just take a rest Youngbae.” I told him with a pout.

 

He chuckled.

 

“Hyung! Don’t tease noona, she might leave us because of you.” Seungri rattled at Youngbae.

 

Top snorted, “If she will leave us, the most possible reason might be because of you Seungri.” He said with a grin.

 

Everyone laugh at his remark.

 

Seungri just gave us a pout.

 

I patted Seungri’s head in response. He looks at me with puppy eyes.

 

“That’s not true right Dara?” He asked me with an aegyo.

 

Everyone cringed. I chuckled and gave him a smirked and a light pat on the cheeks. “It might come true if you will not call me noona.” I replied. He gave me another pout while everyone laughed at his misery.

 

“Yeah, call Dara noona!” Taeyang said with a guffaw.

 

“Yah youngbae! That goes the same for you.” I said to him with a smirk. He halt from laughing and gave me a glare. I just laugh at him.

 

 

 

“Oh hey guys, you are scheduled to meet sajangnim later. It says he has a very important thing to tell you.” I told the guys.

 

Daesung is snoring loudly while Jiyong is busy with his phone. I look at the three guys in front of me and they just shrugged.

 

I walk towards Jiyong and handed him bottled water. He looks at my hands with the bottled water then his penetrating gaze travelled to my face. He stared at me for a while which is making me kinda uncomfortable now. “D-don’t you like to drink jiyong?” I asked him.

 

He didn’t respond and just stared at my face. What the heck is happening?

 

Taeyang cleared his voice. “Yah Jiyong! Just get the water!” He shouted in a loud voice to break Jiyong’s reverie.

 

He blinked and took the water from my hands. “Thanks” he mumbled then he turns around and went out of the room.

 

That was weird.

 

I look at the other boys with a questioning look.

 

All of them masked their faces with a serious one.

 

Seungri mumbled something like, “Even the leader wants to be my competition, aisht.”

 

“What was that?” I asked them.

 

Silence occurred.

 

 

OKAY

 

 

Now they’re acting weird.

 

“Jiyong is just being Jiyong.” Top answered.

 

Now that sounds weirder.

 

More silence occurred.

 

 

 

“Good afternoon everyone” Daesung stirred, just then I noticed that he just woke up from his slumber.

 

“What’s with the silence?”He asked totally confused just like me.

 

No one answered him because the other guys seem to be in a deep contemplation.

 

 

 

I sighed.

 

“You will have a meeting with Sajangnim later, that’s what going to happen Dae.” I told him with a smile.

 

He smiled back to me and eventually paled, he looked at the others “Hyung! Did you do something again?! Why is sajangnim calling us again?! Aisht.” He said while biting his nail beds.

 

 

I giggled. Daesung is such a cutie. “Dae, I think he will meet you for some other reasons, not the reason that you’re thinking.” I told him lightly.

 

He breathes out a sigh of relief.

 

“Thanks for the heads up, noona.” He said again.

 

“No problem.”I replied

 

 

 

_____________________________

 

 

 

Seungri’s POV

 

A lot of things have been bugging my mind lately and it’s all because of Dara and my members.

 

 

Aisht.

 

 

I didn’t know that all of them have the same desire just like him towards his Dara noona.

 

 

At first he thought that his only rival is his TOP hyung because he started to show his Binguness to Dara, and showing that side of him to a person of the opposite means something.  Then suddenly his Taeyang hyung becomes a teasing machine towards his Dara and a teasing Taeyang means that he is very interested to that person. Even Daesung is acting all shy towards her which is very weird since he is the most extrovert among us.

 

 

Then the event a while ago shocked me the most! Even the dragon started to act differently towards my Dara.

 

 

 

 

AISHT!

 

 

Too many rivals in the house!

 

 

Someone slapped the back of my head. I glared at the person and found Jiyong hyung giving me a death glare.

 

 

“Listen to YG hyung.” He said on gritted teeth.

 

Oh yeah, now that I remember it we are on YG hyung’s office. I look at sajangnim and I wish I didn’t because he is now giving me a glare that I can’t fathom because he is the only one who can do it.

 

“Seungri, just tell me if you want to listen or not.” Sajangnim told me in a tone that has a message of “DON’T MESS WITH ME”. 

 

“Sorry Sajangnim! I am listening now!” I told him with wide eyes.

 

My hands started to get cold. His evil glare lasted for a couple more seconds then he continued with his speech. I gave a sigh of relief.

 

I thought I was going to die once again.

 

 

“As I was saying, before the maknae interrupted me… You are all gonna do a variety program as your promotional tool for your comeback.” He told us.

 

Variety show? At last! Now we will have our own show! I look at the members and found them smiling. I guess they also like the idea.

 

“What kind of show sajangnim?” I ask him excitedly.

 

He smirked. “It’s a reality show.” He told us.

 

Reality show? What kind of show is that? I look at my members and they have the same confuse mind as me.

 

“Hyung what do you mean?” Jiyong hyung asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“You will be doing BIGBANG TV.” He said with finality.

 

 

 

W-what?

 

 

“Cameras will be installed to your dorms, cameras will be following you guys every where you go and it will be for 24/7.” He finished with an evil smirk.

 

I think I am not the only one held speechless with hyung’s surprise.

 

Gone is the excitement when I heard the camera, dorm, 24/7 word because the only thing that I can think of right now….

 

 

 

DARA

 

 

I look at the others and I wish I can let out a curse, because I can clearly read what’s on their eyes.  Even they have the same thing on mind.

 

 

I smirked.

 

 

RIVALS

 

 

Huh.

++++++

Hi guys! Thank you so much for sticking with me through out this time! kkk

Im so thank ful to you subbies!

I'm updating my ongoing fics one by one so please be patient with me :)

 

anyway I have a new fic for 2NE1

IDOL ARMY: Fall in Love with 2NE1