Third Encounter

The RUNAWAY

 

TAEYANG’s POV

 

This is seriously crazy.

 

The two maknaes are acting strange.

 

I don’t know if Jiyong and Seunghyun are noticing it but I can see through them clearly.

 

They are acting so close for comfort, as if they are bff’s or something.

 

This makes the situation super suspicious aside from the fact that it is freaking impossible.

 

Everyone knows that they are not the closest members in Bigbang, heck they are even awkward with each other after all this years that we’ve been together.

 

I look at them carefully while they whisper to each other like a bunch of little girls.

 

Daesung saw me looking at them and he immediately diverted his gaze, stood up and walked towards his room.

 

When I saw the rat alone I walked towards him and sat beside him.

 

I saw him gulped from tension.

 

 Now this is interesting.

 

Whenever the maknae acts this way, he is keeping something big.

 

I smiled at him evilly and put my arms around his shoulder.

 

I saw sweat forming on his forehead.

 

I wanted to laugh at his face right now but I kept it all in.

 

“Soo… how are you doing maknae?” I asked him to break the ice.

 

He smiled to me nervously. “I am d-doing fine h-hyung. You, how a-are you?” He stuttered.

 

I smirked at him. “You know I am quite sad.” I told him, acting sad.

 

He looks at me with a surprised face. “Hyung! Why are you sad? You can tell me.” He replied immediately with a lace of concern in his voice.

 

I look at him acting like I am quite unsure if I have to tell him.

 

“Trust me hyung, I will help you.” He told me. Now this makes me want to laugh.

 

“Are you sure? You will tell me everything honestly?” I asked him.

 

He nodded and agreed immediately.

 

I smiled at him, my evil smile.

 

This is how you catch a big lying rat.

 

“What’s happening? You and Daesung? What are you doing behind our backs?” I asked him seriously which made him nervous again.

 

“H-hyung?! We’re not doing anything! I swear to God!” He immediately answered.

 

Now this will get complicated. “Yah! You said you’d be honest to me, now your lying right to my face… you’ve really changed maknae. I didn’t expect you to lie to me like this…” I acted out with grief.

 

He heaved a big sigh. “Aisht…” He mumbled.

 

Well, just a little bit more and I know he will crack open. I waited for a few more minutes but when I didn’t hear his response, I will now bring out my final card.

 

“If you will be like this, then I guess… I should tell this to Jiyong…” I mumbled while faking to get up.

 

I counted one to five before a hand briskly pulled me down.

 

I celebrated inside my head.

 

I know I will win over this rat.

 

He looks at me as if I grew two heads. “Hyung! Please! Aisht. I don’t know what to do already!” He rambled.

 

I smirked. “Then tell me. I might help you.” I told him eager what the secret is.

 

He hesitated and looks at Daesung’s door. He gave another sigh. “Then promise me, you will not tell this to Jiyong hyung or any man alive!” He said to me while gripping my hands tightly.

 

This maknae sure is serious about this huh?

 

“Sure, sure, I promise I will not tell this to anyone.” I replied halfheartedly.

 

“Then… should I just show you…” He said to me silently.

 

I raised my brows.

 

Show me?

 

What will he show me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

I don’t know what’s happening anymore.

 

I think my brain will explode now from all this drama.

 

I sighed.

 

Am I really making the right decision right now?

 

Is this all worth it?

 

I heaved another sigh.

 

I guess, I should just make the best out of it.

 

 

For Her.

 

 

I should do my best.

 

The door suddenly opened and brought an agitated Daesung.

 

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

 

“Hey.” I mumbled.

 

I’m still quite awkward with him with all the things that happened between us in the bathroom and all the misunderstandings that almost made Seungri faced his death.

 

He smiled to me with his cute eyes. Seriously whenever he smiles it seems like the whole earth shines and you can’t help but smile too.

 

His smiles are viral, I tell you.

 

“Hmmm. Are you comfortable here? I mean my room is not that big but it’s a bit nicer and better environment for you than Seungri’s room.” He mumbled shyly.

 

I smiled at him. “This room is totally daebak!I mean  Seungri’s room is nice too but he’s a little… you know, curious. Well I should thank you guys for everything though, I mean even though you don’t know me, you still chose to help me so… Thank you.” I told him sincerely which made him blush.

 

Well, that’s amusing. Suddenly a loud knock stopped us from our talk.

 

I suddenly stood up and look at Daesung alarmed.

 

He mouthed something like “RELAX” towards me.

 

Then I tried my best to do what he had said.

 

“Who is it?”  He asked to the intruder.

 

“Hyung! This is Seungri!” The intruder said.

 

Oh! It’s just Seungri!

 

My heart almost stops from beating.

 

Daesung smiled at me while he went to the door to open it.

 

When the door opened, I saw Seungri tugging the hem of his shirt while biting his lips nervously.

 

He’s such a cute panda.

 

“What’s the meaning of this?!” An unfamiliar voice suddenly break in.

 

Daesung’s cute eyes suddenly widened “Hyung!” He mumbled, alarmed all of a sudden.

 

I followed who are they looking at and found this guy beside Seungri who’s quite buff and cute. I mean even if he has this confuse face directed to me, he’s still exuding the iness and charisma.

 

What the heck? What am I even thinking? I’m in a critical situation again and all I’m thinking are nonsense things.

 

“Who are you?” He asked me.

 

“Me?” I asked him while pointing to myself.

 

He raised his brows and look at Daesung and Seungri.

 

“What is she doing here? Especially in your room Daesung? Who is she anyway?” He asked once again.

 

When no one responded him he faced Seungri and threatened him using his cute small eyes.

 

Aigoo.

 

Here I go again.

 

“H-hyung… relax… we’ll explain everything to you… just sit first and we’ll talk.” Seungri replied immediately while looking at Daesung for help.

 

Taeyang glared at Seungri for a few more minutes then to Daesung who gulped from tension, and then he averted his gaze to me.

 

We’ll, I forced a smile to lessen the tension.

 

That seems to mellow him a bit.

 

“Fine. We will all talk.” He told us with finality.

 

Now what will happen?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“Well… Hyung… That’s what happened…

 

Dara, needs our help though. Please Hyung… Let her stay with us, even just for a few days.” Daesung pleaded in front of Youngbae who are in deep thoughts.

 

Dara just sat in the bed quietly, while looking at the boys.

 

“Hyung… We just can’t just let her go. Look at her, she seem so fragile and breakable. She will not survive the outside world hyung. Seoul is like a jungle, lions will eat her alive hyung! Look at her she will be held as a captive and we might not be able to help her!!!” Seungri exaggeratedly pointed out to Youngbae.

 

Yongbae looks at Dara and sighed.

 

Dara can’t keep her silence and decided to talk to Youngbae.

 

“Hi!” She meekly said to him.

 

He stared at her.

 

Which made her heart jump a little bit.

 

She smiled unsurely. “I’m Dara, Sandara Park… anyway, I just wanna thank you guys for helping me out, I mean, it’s a big help, and you don’t know how much it means to me.

I can manage now though. I mean, I’m not that fragile as what Panda is talking about. I’m quite tough and I can face anything, Really. I can go now on my own… sooo… I think this is goodbye…”She stammered which ended up with her giving them her beautiful smile.

 

The guys were blinded with her radiant smile.

 

Daesung looks at her with sad eyes, gone is his sunshine smiles.

 

Seungri looks like he’s gonna start bawling his eyes out.

 

Then Youngbae gave her a blank stare.

 

Dara bowed to them and started to walk towards the door.

 

She bowed to them once again and smiled.

 

“Yah… Youngbae. You can’t possibly let this cute little lamb go, aren’t you?” A husky voice suddenly breaks in.

 

We all look at the source of it and I met the iest eyes I have ever seen in my life. He’s standing at the door with his hands on his pockets.

 

He gave me a y smirk which sent a thousand of electrifying volts to my heart.

 

Our gaze met up and I think the world suddenly stopped from revolving.

 

Now, who the heck is this damn hot guy?

 

 

 

 

 

___________

Hi Everyone! It has really been a long time...

But I am glad that you guys are still there with me TT_TT

kyahhh so much emotional right now.

Anyway,Thank you guys for being patient!

I cant promise an everyday update because I'm such a busy budd right now but then dont worry I'll try my best in writing kyhahahaha

To my new subbies HELLO!!!!

COMMENT guys! Aigoo, I wanna know what is hapening in your pretty little heads, hahaha

Aigoo, I need some love. Hahaha :)