First Encounter

The RUNAWAY

 

ONE

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

A group of fashionable guys are sitting tiredly in their van after their comeback performance at inkigayo.

 

The charismatic leader is critically watching their performance a while ago on his i-pod, keeping an eye if one of s had committed any mistake during their performance.

 

The guy with smexy eyes is looking outside the van’s window, thinking of things that are certainly "alien" to normal minds.

 

The muscular guy with blond hair is sleeping soundly and finally arrived in his own dream land.

 

The guy with sweet chocolate abs is busy updating his status on his twitter account.

 

And a bored maknae with tired and sleepy eyes due to lack of sleep is sitting uneasily.

 

He sighed and looked at his hyungs one by one. He heaved another sigh.

 

“I want to get married!!!” He yelled.

 

His hyungs just gave him a quick glance but then they immediately went back to their own activities.

 

Seungri gave another sigh. He taught that would catch their attentions but he failed.

 

He’s too bored with his life and this feeling drives him crazy----crazy enough to think and to do something exciting, something new, for a change!

 

Since they became famous, their lives became a placid everyday scene and he’s growing tired from it. He wanted to experience something new for once in his life.

 

He pouted and gave another deep sigh.

 

He’s hoping that this day would be the start of something new for the five of them.

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

My bed is moving. The intensity is growing stronger! O my! Is this an earthquake?

 

My eyes automatically opened, I look around and gasped when I saw myself contained in a small dark room.

 

A stuff toy with “BIGBANG loves VIPS” written on its belly fell straight to my face.

 

Realization hit me.

 

I ran away.

 

I gasped for the second time. I'm a run away!!!

 

I’m free! Oh my Goodness.

 

I giggled but covered my mouth immediately when I felt that the movement stopped.

 

I’m free but, where the heck am I?

 

I listened carefully on everything that’s going on outside the box.

 

“This box is quite heavy for stuff toys, don’t you think? Should we check it out?” A deep voice said.

 

I started to get nervous. If they open the box… BOOM!

they would see me…

 If they saw me…?

That would be bad for me!

 

I gulped as the tension increases.

 

“Yah! Don’t open the box! The boys will flip out on you especially the dragon… He might spit fire and curse you to death.” Another voice said with a chuckle.

 

The other one joined him in laughing.

 

Dragon?

 

Spitting fire?

 

Where the heck am I?

 

Did i travel back to the time were Dragons and Dinosaurs are still existing?

 

Are they dangerous?

 

Crap! I patted my forehead. What am i thinking?Silly me.

 

I should go out as soon as possible.

 

But… Where should i suppose to go? I haven’t thought about it.

 

I was so determined to run away that I neglected thinking about a place to live in.

 

I don’t think asking help from friends is the answer.

 

I don’t even have any to begin with.

 

What will I do?!

 

“Yah! Let’s go before they get home, I don’t want to receive fire from the dragon.” Someone said.

 

I heard foots steps walking away and the door shutting.

 

I waited for several minutes until i only heard dead silence.I opened the lids of the box carefully and peeked outside like a professional ninja.

 

Great this would be awesome! I’m like a spy on a mission.

 

I giggled with the thought.

 

I stood up and got out from the box. I walked slowly to the door and twisted the knob.

 

This place is elite.

 

It screams fortune.

 

I scanned the area thoroughly. It’s nice and homey.

 

I smiled. I continued walking and opened the first door that I saw.

 

This room is so clean.

 

Literally clean, you cannot spot any dust from the floor… it’s super duper clean that i can even see my reflection through the tiles and the furnitures!

 

I think the person who sleeps here is a clean freak.

 

Really, It's no Joke.

 

I entered the room and opened his closet.

 

Whoah! He’s a fashionable clean freak I guess.

 

These clothes are all signature ones… chromes, Balmain, Givenchy, Jeremy scott… well, he has lots of stuffs.

 

A white shirt caught my attention. I guess it’s not bad to take a shower.

 

I grinned with the thought.

 

I know this is called trespassing but heck! I would get the most of it.

 

 

Seungri’s POV

 

We got home and my hyungs immediately went to their respective rooms.

 

I sighed and look at the sofa. I miss the times where we sit down and chat about girls and the things that concern me.

 

 I gave another sigh and dragged my feet towards my room.

 

I slump to my bed and closed my eyes.

 

“I guess this will be just like all the other days.” I mumbled.

 

“SEUNGRI!!!!!” a yell that sounds like a dragon has caught me out of my little world.

 

Jiyong Hyung opened my door with force and look at me grudgingly. “Did you take something from my closet?” He asked me with an aura of I-will-kill-you-if-you-lie.

 

“Hyung, we’ve just got home and the last time I went inside your room is last year!” I replied him immediately. I don’t want to piss the dragon you know. It’s like digging your own grave.

 

“Are you sure about that?” He asked me suspiciously.

 

I nodded my head vehemently. “I’m definitely sure HYUNG.” I responded with determination.

 

“You better be.” He muttered dangerously before closing my door with a loud thud.

 

I sighed from relief.

 

That’s definitely something.

 

Jiyong hyung, missing something in his room.

 

No one dares entering it except me. That’s the reason he suspects me I think.

 

But I really didn’t take it.

 

I scratch the back of my head and walk towards the comfort room.

 

I think a shower will release all these stress.

 

I opened the door and shouted at the sight.

 

A goddess in a white shirt is looking at me innocently with her eyes wide open.

 

She run towards me and covered my mouth with her soft hands.

 

“Shhhhh…” she said.

 

What the heck?!

 

This is a sweet gift but… what is a goddess doing in my comfort room?

 

Did God heard my prayers and sent me an angel?

 

“Are you calm now?” The sweet voice asked me.

 

I nodded at her while staring at her brown doe eyes.

 

She smiled and removed her soft hands on my mouth.

 

“Who are you?” I asked her in a whisper.

 

She answered me with a smile. “Your worst nightmare.” was her answer.

 

I smiled.This is it!

the moment i saw her i knew our old boring days would never be the same again!

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++

 

LOL. I hope I didnt disappoint you guys TT_TT

I know that this update took so long but I thank you all for waiting patiently.

Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it a lot.

Give me your thoughts!!! Who do you want Dara to end up with? kekekeke

And ALOHA to my new subbies!

<3