Daehyun

Short Stories from BAPintheBlock

You are currently a working adult and life has been always boring for you. Just yesterday, you lost your 1 year boyfriend. It was a mutual breakup, but you still felt sad and moody.

A friend of yours suggested to go to the nearby club to celebrate you being single again. And since you were looking some new spices in life, you decided to go to the club and maybe have some fun for the night.

Once you stepped into the club, you regretted your decision straightaway. The loud banging music were beginning to make you irritated and the flashing lights on the dance floor were just unbearable.

You looked around you and saw your friends already mingling with some unknown hot guys. 

You let out a sigh. *Maybe I shouldn't go and disturb them... I need a drink...* You walked weakly towards the bar table.

"Give me something to drink." You said to the bartender as you sat down on the chair.

The bartender turned around. He smiled when he saw your face. Unlike other girls with thick make up, you seemed new in this club.

"What kind of drink would you like, Miss?"

You thought for a while. "Anything that would be able to knock my mind off..."

Daehyun raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." You looked up and froze when you saw the bartender's face. *H-He's... hot...*


Daehyun caught you gawking and he flashed a killer smile as he pushed a glass of unknown alcohol to you. "Here. It's on the house. For this pretty lady." He winked.


You blushed and took a sip. "Thank you." 

*Woo, it's sweet and yummy!* You thought and drank another big gulp.



As you were not good with alcohol, soon, you were drunk already.

Few hours later, the club was about to close, but you were still sleeping at the bar table like a baby.


Daehyun raised an eyebrow. He did not expect you to get drunk so easily. He pushed your shoulder. "Miss, you need to go home now..."

You opened an eye and saw a blurred vision of Daehyun. "Ahh... You are that handsome eyecandy. Hehehe..." You giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck. "I want a boyfriend like you. Why don't you date me?"

Daehyun's eyes widened in surprise. His gaze stared down at your luscious lips and smirked.

"Well... ok."


He leaned in and kissed your lips. It was a light one at first, until both of you began to feel hot and wanted more. Slowly, you began to feel your world spinning as he your lower lip gently.


His large palm caressed your back and slide up to cup your cheeks. Your brain went blank and all you could think of, was not to let this moment end.