Zico

Short Stories from BAPintheBlock

It was finally school holiday, but you were feeling depressed. Because, you had failed 4 subjects during your finals.

No holidays. No going to the beach with friends. 

Instead, you had to stay back in school for remedial lessons. In fact, the school has even decided to assign a study partner from the genius class to help you in your studies.

Alone in the classroom, you were awaiting for your assigned partner.

You leaned flat on the table and sighed. "Why do I need a study partner?!" You did a face. "I want to go to the beach and play with my friends..."

"I bet he must be a nerd with geek specs... Maybe he'll stutter while teaching and start to mumble all the weird alien words like some chant..." 


While talking to yourself, you did not notice that someone came behind you. *Cough*Cough* He cleared his throat. "Although I admit that some geniuses are nerds, I'm definitely not one of them."


You whipped your head around and gaped at the handsome blonde guy behind you. "Y-You."

Zico smirked. "Hi. I'm your study partner, Zico." He sat down on the chair beside you.


You gulped. *This hot guy is my study partner?!*

Zico caught you looking and grinned. "Why? Can't a hot guy be a smart one at the same time?" He read your mind.


You went stiff. *Did he just read my mind?!*

"Now." Zico opened his book and flipped a few pages. "How many subjects did you fail again?"


"Erm...." You looked away with an ashamed face. "....4..." You meekly replied.


"Mwoh?! 4?! Is your brain filled with hay?"


"WHAT?!" You snapped. "At least I passed the other 4 too!" You argued.


Zico gave you a look and grinned. "Araso. You are such an interesting girl. You failed half yet you're proud that you passed half."


You folded your arms. "Wae? You have a problem with that?" 


"Yes." He leaned closer to you.

You backed away as his face was just inches away from yours. "M-Mwoh ya?"


"What if I say..." He flashed a teasing smile. "You're cute?"


You pushed him away. Your face were now as red as tomato. "What are you saying?!" You panicked. "Y-You're crazy!"


Zico let out a chuckle. He propped his chin on his palm and stared at you. "If you pass all 4 subjects, I'll date you."