Jaehyo

Short Stories from BAPintheBlock

"OMG! It's him! That ulzzang!" All the girls gossiped when they saw him exiting the classroom. "Omo, he's so hot!"

Everyone were spazzing over his outstanding looks as he made his way through the crowd with an emotionless face. 

Jaehyo did not like how everyone was talking about his face. Just because he was an ulzzang, everyone treated him as if he was some idol.

Sometimes, he felt lonely, because none of his friends were true to him.

Except for one.

He smiled slightly and walked up the stairs. His footsteps stopped outside the dancing studio where the dance club were having their regular dance practices.


*There she is!* Jaehyo stared your way as you did your regular stretching exercise.

You sensed his gaze and turned to meet his eyes. "Jaehyo?"

"Hi." He smiled shyly and walked in. "I'm not disturbing your practices, right?"

You shrugged carelessly. "Nope. I'm still warming up."


"Are you free later?" He flashed a cheeky smile. "Wanna have lunch with me?"

You rolled your eyes. "I don't wanna eat. I'll get fat."


"Come on... I made your favorite dokkboki." He hinted.

"Really?" You swallowed hard. "Dokkboki?"


"Yes." He grinned. "You'll love it. So how?" He waited nervously for your answer.


You took a look at your dance crew. "Ok. I'll see you later."


Jaehyo was elated by your answer. He always knew you loved food more than him. But that was the reason why he liked you. Because you did not befriend him for his looks. 



3 hours later, you went to meet Jaehyo.

He waved to you as you strode towards him. "Where's my dokkboki?" You held your hands out.


"Mwoh ya? You have a flower boy eating with you and all you care about is food?" He pulled a face.

"You know me. I love food more than you." You grinned.


"Ouch." Jaehyo covered his chest and pouted at you. "What if I say, I love you?"


"Impossible." You laughed. "You suit being with flower girls. Not some tomboy like me..."


Suddenly, Jaehyo turned serious. He held your hand and stared into your eyes. "You, are the flower girl in my eyes."