"With love, there is trust"

"Stand By Me"

"Ricky..." Minho said smoothly. The way the R rolled off his tongue aroused him. "Why don't we meet up and I'll comfort you." 

Ricky's eyes stayed wide. As the words crept inside his ear, it paralyzed his entire body.
"Com..fort..me?" Ricky repeated.

"Yeah, If he doesn't trust you, then so be it." Minho smirked behind the phone.

Ricky trembled

"Hyun---"

The door swung open.

"Ljoe!" Ricky gasped.

"Ricky hand me the phone."

Ricky did as he was told.

"Listen here Minho, get your own boyfriend got it? The rumors were true, you try to sneak your way in and so call "comfort them" when all you try to do is sleep with them. I'm sorry for this but, Minho, stop around and man up!" With that Ljoe hung up the phone.

After that dramatic moment, Ljoe looked at Ricky..

"He......I.......He said to meet up with him so he could comfort me......" Ricky managed to say.. he walked closer to Ljoe. "But I didn't plan on going." Ricky gave out a small smile.

Ljoe couldn't contain his feels, Ricky was just so cute!

The rapper bit down on his bottom lip.

Then he felt this soft angel hug him from behind.

"Ljoe, I'm so sorry, I know...you---"

Ljoe turned around and hugged him as tight he could.
"No it's okay, it's my fault, I should have trusted you, because I love you so much. With love there is trust, so Ricky, please forgive me.." Ljoe kneeled down and hugged him.

Ricky wiped the tear that fell from the rapper's eyes.
"Of course" He says without hesitation.

But then the lovely boy thumped him on the forehead.
"Ouch!" He cried out rubbing the wounded area.

Ricky giggled.
"What was that for?" Ljoe cried out.
"For being the dork you are." He gently smiled.

With that Ricky kissed the injured area in which he thumped him in.

Before the Rickjoe couple could continue...

"Guys! Manager hyung is here! C.A.P fainted, come on, we got to go to the hospital now! I'll explain in the car." Chunji yelled.

Ricky and Ljoe quickly followed him.


...................................................

And so, the leader was put into the van with worried members, as well
as a very worried manager at the wheel.

But a guilty, ashamed boyfriend amongst the worried members, blamed himself for the whole
cause.