"How Do You Know?"

"Stand By Me"

It was time to go. The rest of the members left the hospital and CAP stayed overnight.

The Rickjoe couple sat in the back but was blocked by a sleepy Niel. Chunji almost dosed off himself in front of them.But the thought of Changjo ran inside his fragile mind. Prevented him from any kind of rest.
Niel slept on Ricky's shoulder, causing Ljoe to pout.
Ricky noticed and silently scolded him.

"Stop acting like a little kid!" Ricky whispered.

"It's not fair!" Ljoe fired back. "Ah...ah...achoo!"

Ricky was taken back by that sneeze, but then felt guilty.

"Yah I told you hyung! It's all my fault." Ricky hung his head down, in shame. Ljoe noticed and chuckled.

"Stupid, It's okay." Ljoe turned his head and watched the buildings pass by, until they got home.
Ricky woke up Niel and his eyes were so big and puffy, the Rickjoe couple tried to hold back their laughter.
Niel glared at them both and stormed into the house. Chunji was the last to get out. Which questioned manager hyung.

"Chunji, is everything alright?" He asked.

The singer twirled his thumbs and didn't budge. He tried his best to avoid looking at his elder and looked everywhere else while answering him.

"Yeah."

"You sure? How come you're not getting out?"

"Oh, because I, um, really---like this seat!" He chuckled and gave off one of his famous smiles, displaying all of his pearly whites. Manager hyung was concerned even more. Chunji continued to smile and in his head, he knew that manager hyung thought he was crazy.

"Well good night!" Chunji bowed and finally got out of the car. He slowly walked up to the steps and took a deep breath, as he heard the car drive further and further away. The cold air surrounded him, showing a little puff of air everytime he breathed out. It was as if this was Chunji's first time picking up someone on a date.

His shaky hand reached for the knob until--

"Chunji! There you are! Get in here, or else you'll get sick too!" Ricky dragged him in and he fell to the floor.
Regaining his balance, Ricky told him to go change and so fourth.

Chunji cautiously walked into the hallway, and opened up to find an empty room.
"Phew." He shut the door behind him and began to undress.

Meanwhile, as Ljoe casually sat down on the couch, he spread his legs wide and his arms stretched on to the back of the couch. He eyed Ricky as he looked everywhere for Changjo.

"Ricky what are you doing?"

"Looking for Changjo! Manager hyung said he was here!"

Ljoe just continued to watch TV. While poor Ricky looked everywhere. Until, he opened up the balcony door.

"Changjo, there you are!" Ricky closed the sliding door behind him.

Changjo didn't seem to budge when Ricky called out to him. He continued to stare out into the sky, how plain it was, no stars or anything, only airplane lights blinking.

"Okay, we're alone now. Talk to me." Ricky pulled up a chair and was ready to listen to what Changjo had to say.

The tall lad took in a deep breath and wasn't sure how to explain it.
"Well, I hope you know that Chunji, has a---" Changjo couldn't say it. It pained him to say it, his mind couldn't form the word for him, if it did, he'll just go straight back to crying.

"Has a what?"

. . . . .

"Changjo, what does he have?"

. . . .

"Changjo!"

The dancer plopped down on the other seat and just went completely out of it, until he finally made out a little of it.

"Girlfriend..." he mumbled.

"Huh?"

"He has a ....girl..........friend." Changjo tried his best to keep cool.

"Oh......well um--"

"It's not like I'm jealous okay! I- I don't care it's just---he doesn't give a crap about anybody else! Just because you have a girlfriend, doesn't mean you shouldn't ignore others!" Realizing as to what he said, he didn't mean to take out his anger on Ricky. He slowly sat back down and breathed regularly.

Ricky didn't know what to do. But before saying anything he tried to analyze the situation and tried to avoid ticking off Changjo.

"Oh so that's what it was. I see. Well, he probably didn't mean to do it on purpose."

Changjo and Ricky continued to talk.

In the middle of Ricky's sentence, Changjo asked.

"Ricky, how do you know when you are in love?"