"Yes Sir"

"Stand By Me"

 

Changjo walked out of the hospital, in to the streets filled with people.
The shades covering his eyes, protecting his identity.

But before he can fully venture out into the public, someone walking out as well, dragged Changjo along and pushed him into a vacant area.

"Hey what the---"

Before Changjo finished, he didn't have to. The person before him was

Chunji.

"What do you want?" Changjo said in disgust.

"We need to talk."

"About what? There's nothing to talk about!" Changjo yelled.

Chunji pushed Changjo up against the tree.
"Listen to me, I do care alright."

"Well you certainly have a weird way of showing it!"

Changjo was about to walk away when..

Chunji pulled him back.

Hugged him from behind, clutching on to Changjo.
"I'm sorry Changjo." He sobbed.

The tears that fell from Chunji's eyes stained the back of Changjo's coat.

"Me and her.....are..."

Before Chunji could finish, Changjo smiled and turned around.

"Congratulation." Changjo tried to say solidly. It was obvious Changjo was oddly broken up about it.

"Why are you---" Chunji was shocked.

Changjo dashed off.

Chunji tried to chase after him but he knew it would be hopeless.

"Me and her....aren't----" Chunji turned the opposite direction from Changjo.
"We aren't together.." Chunji finished.

=======================================================================================

Ricky and Ljoe went to the vending machine to grab a drink for themselves and manager hyung.

Ricky slipped in the coins as Ljoe sat on the bench behind Ricky.

Ljoe couldn't help but stare at Ricky's precious .

"Damn..." Ljoe said.

Ricky turned around and it didn't take him long to see that Ljoe was preying on Ricky.

"Aye, keep it in your pants." Ricky said as he hands Ljoe the drink.

"What! I can't admire your body?" Ljoe whined.

"No, because that would only encourage you to try and molest me." Ricky casually took a sip of his drink.

"Come on Ricky, just one night, tonight, please." Ljoe continued to whine. 

Ricky thumped Ljoe on the forehead.

"Cap is in the hospital and you only think about ? I'm extending my strike." Ricky said plainly.

"Strike! This is a strike?"

"Yeah, my very own strike. I need at least months to recover from you, so two months." Ricky stuck out his tongue.

Ljoe was about to be the next patient to be attended too because he was about to faint.
"Ricky why would you do this to me." Ljoe cried.

Ricky turned around and stuck out his tongue again.

"Sorry, not sorry." Ricky cooed. "Come on, manager hyung must be thirsty." Ricky grabbed a hold of Ljoe's arm and dragged him back to manager hyung.

As they both arrived, manager hyung was on the phone.

"Uh huh...yes, no no! Don't cancel I changed my mind, we can do it."

As the man in the suit ended the call he addressed his attention to Ljoe and Ricky.

"Oh yay! Thank you, I'm parched." As Ricky handed over the beverage manager hyung gulped that thing down like it was no tomorrow.

"Wait so we are going to do that performance?"

Manager hyung threw away his can of soda.

"Yeah, it's just a recording, simple stuff. I know what you're thinking, Cap should at least have an extra day to recover but, the media can't be suspicious as to why we canceled all of a sudden right?"

Manager hyung sighed and flopped down on the bench. 

"Where's Chunji and Changjo again?"

Ljoe and Ricky shrugged.

"Can you please go get them? I'm worried enough as it is."

Ljoe and Ricky both sighed, it was in perfect sync.

"Yes sir." They both said.