"Thank Goodness"

"Stand By Me"

 


"Ch-Changjo..." Ricky softly said, the boy got up from the waiting bench to go comfort Changjo.

"Ch- Whatever, I'm going for a walk." The tall boy furiously walked away from the rest of the group.

Chunji's phone laid broken on the floor.

Pieces scattered, the screen, shattered.

Chunji remained silent. He didn't even bother to pick it up.

Ricky tried to run after him but Ljoe held him back.

"Let him cool off." Ljoe advised. He pulled Ricky back with him to sit down but instead the boy bent over.

Ricky kindly picked up the broken device and handed it back to Chunji.

"I think, you know what you should do."  Ricky said before handing it back to him.

Manager-hyung was seen coming up from the hall way.

"Hey, what's wrong with Changjo, he seems extremely pissed!" He asked the grouped.

Everyone didn't respond.

=========================================================

"Damn jerk. He is so inconsiderate. Does he ever put himself in any one else's shoes..." Changjo mumbled to himself as he paced around the hospital's lobby.

"Um, sir could you sit down." One of the nurses asked.

Changjo followed her orders.
He sat down next to an old women.

She had extremely white hair, tied in to a neat bun. Her posture was polite and her hands laid on top of one another on her lap.

She smiled into the air, day-dreaming.

He eyed her from the side.

Who was she waiting for?

"You seem frustrated young man." She suddenly said without moving a musle to look at him.
Changjo was surprised.

"Y-yes, kind of." He answered back.

"Care to share?"

Changjo hesitated. He didn't want to bother her.

"If it's not a bother.." He shyly says.

She slowly turned around to face him.

"Of course not, It will be beneficial for both of us. It will pass the time and let you, relieve your anger." She gently smiled, revealing her wrinkles.

Changjo took In a deep breath.

"My friend has passed out  that's why we are here and my other friend doesn't seem to care. He's been texting this girl for a long time, every second of the day. It's like he's under a spell. He. . . he's just- I can't explain it. What's so good about her? What's so interesting about her? No one is that interesting." Changjo continued on ranting.

The old lady sat there for a good two minutes try to soak in the information.

"It seems to me, him not caring is not the problem." She says.

Changjo was astonished by her conclusion.

"Wh-what?" He asked.

"Yes, I think you might be jealous." She grinned.

"N-no! Ma'am I---"

"Tell me lad, is he your best friend?"

"A..close friend.."

"Well, then, you two should talk out your problems. Tell him that you dislike him talking to this girl."

"Bu-"

"Go on now! Have a private talk about him. You two must not have unresolved problems."

"But I--"

"Hug it out! Kiss a little! Have babies! Get married!" She yelled louder and louder after every suggestion.

Changjo was getting scared. His face was turning red.

Suddenly a nurse came running to them.

"There you are Granny Chiyo! Get back to your room now!"
The nurse grabbed a hold of Granny Chiyo and dragged her away, but before she left she slipped Changjo a little something in his pocket without him noticing.

"What a strange women..." Changjo said to himself.

He sat back down, not wanting to go back, but he would when there was word on Cap.

========================================================================================

"What's wrong you guys?" Manager-hyung asked.

"There was a slight incident." Ricky said.

"Oh. . . well, did they say anything about Cap yet?"
"No.." Ljoe gently said.

Manager-hyung sighed.

"This is awful, I hope he's okay."

Niel cried in silence. His eyes were all puffy, he was in complete devastation.

"It's all my fault." Niel mumbled.

All eyes addressed to him.

"He wouldn't sleep because of me. . . now I---" Niel's tears streamed down his cheeks.

But then a nurse popped out from the door.

"Will he be alright?" Manager-hyung shot out of his seat.

"Yes, yes."

"Can we see him?" Ricky asked.

"Yes, but only one person." she responded. "We don't want that many people.

Everyone turned to Niel.

Everyone knew it was Niel who had to go.

So he did.

He got up and walked through the doors.

"Thank good ness he is okay." Ricky said with an eyeful of tears.

Ljoe put his arm around the young one and comforted him.

They all were relieved.

"Hey guys where did Chunji go?" Manager-hyung asked as he turned around.

Chunji....







was gone.