"Black DVD"

"Stand By Me"

The question startled Ricky. He was unsure on how to answer him, his mind searched for words but nothing came up.

Changjo stared at him, waiting for a response, leaning over in the seat.
Before Changjo could say a word Ricky finally found a way to explain it to Changjo.

"Changjo, it's honestly hard to know when you're in love. I'm not talking about saying "I love you" and then having crazy hot . Being in love is a wonderful thing, some people naturally know, and some....tend to deny it."

Changjo got the hint towards the end of the sentence. Continuing with his explanation.

"Honestly, I knew I was in love when, Ljoe was all I could think about, he makes my heart feel good, he makes me feel safe, and I know he'll always be there. He can be so stupid and selfish at times, but at the end of the day I know he's a good person. Changjo....being in love can also be painful. Sometimes jealousy gets the best of people and it destroys relationships. Love can also be blind and one-sided. But, if you and that person would do anything for each other to make either of you happy, protecting each other, then that's basically love. It comes in a package, pain, pleasure, care, bonds, sacrifice and so forth."

The dancer couldn't believe it, all of what Ricky had said had been nearly true. About more than half of the things he had said have been completely what he had been feeling. But recalling on some of them, brought back to the memories of Changjo chasing after Ricky. He actually knew what it felt like to be in love. He gave up on Ricky, because he wanted him to be happy. A small curve formed on the sides of Changjo's lips.

"Changjo are you okay? I mean, there are many other ways to define love I was just---"

"No, I'm fine...thank you." Changjo got up out of his seat and hugged the black haired boy. His arms wrapped around his tiny figure, he felt the warmth of his body and it made him feel secured.

"Ricky, I can't thank you enough."

"Well, I'll always be here for you. We all, will always be here for you."

"Hah, that's comforting."

As the two of them pulled away from the hug, they now faced each other.
Ricky looking up, because Changjo was growing day by day.

"So, do you know if you're in love now?"

Changjo smiled.

=======================================================================================

Ljoe flipped through the channels, nothing interested him. It was the same old boring commercials, same old re-runs of boring dramas, and the same old re-runs of movies.

He sighed and turned the TV off. Instead he decided to look for a movie in the cabinet, he hadn't watched all of them. He walked over in front of the TV and opened up the TV stand's door and began searching. He placed all of the ones he had watched in a pile, until-- he found something interesting.

It was a black DVD, no cover to it at all. He opened it up and found what looked like a blank disc, but proceeded to watch it.

=======================================================================================

"Earth to Changjo, are you there?" RIcky waved his hand in front of the tall boy.

"Yeah I'm here."

"So do you know or not?"

Continuing to display a smile, Changjo simply answered Ricky.

"Well, now I know that, CHUNJI IS A JERK! THAT BASTARD! HOW COULD HE! I DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH A ONE-SIDED LOVE AGAIN! I THINK ABOUT HIM YEAH, BUT DOES HE THINK ABOUT ME? NO! NO HE DOESN'T! HE SPENDS ALL HIS TIME TALKING TO SOME BIMBO ON THE PHONE ALL DAY! HE'S NOT IN LOVE, I AM! I never asked to be in love! I'm sure as heck not going fall in it ever again!!!"

Ricky's ear nearly died. Changjo began to ball out in tears.

=======================================================================================

Ljoe took out the disc and placed it into the DVD player.

The rapper scurried over to the couch, grabbed the remote, and pressed play.
The only thing that played first was a jazzy kind of background music. It intrigued Ljoe more. Suddenly, there was a woman, a maid actually, bending over to dust off a night stand.

You could see her black laced , and her garter belt. Suddenly she picked up a picture of a man and a woman whom seemed to have been married. Her index finger began to on the man and she quickly placed the picture behind her back as the door opened.

It was a man, a rather handsome looking man in a robe with a big L on it. He began to speak to her.

"Oh there you are Rin, I was just wondering when the laundry will be finished."

"It won't be done until an hour.... Mr.L-l-ee!"

As Mr.Lee closed the door behind him he walked up to Rin.

"After all of these years why do you always seem so nervous around me?"

Rin didn't look him in the eyes. Her heart beat was beating at a rapid speed. She felt like she was about to faint! Never in all her years had she gotten this close to Mr.Lee.

"I-I-m so-rry s-sir! I just--"

He looked deeper into her eyes she looked deeper into his.

"Hey, what are you holding behind your back?"

He took the picture from her and started to question her down.

"Why do you have this?"

"It's not what you think! I-----" Rin couldn't bare it any longer, she wanted Mr.Lee now! "I'm in love with you Mr.Lee! I always have been! I'm sorry..."

She couldn't believe it, she finally said the words she have been wanting to say to him.

"A-are you mad?" She asked.

Mr.Lee stayed silent for a while until--

"No, It's just, I have this problem yenno?" He began to untie his robe and slid it down his body. "My clothes are in the washer and it won't be done in an hour...you have any ideas on how you could help me out to kill time?"

Rin began to smirk and got down on her knees. opened wide to begin until---

The door opened and Ljoe immediately turned off the TV!
Both Ricky and Changjo walked in, Changjo went straight to the bathroom and Ricky glared at Ljoe.

"Ljoe, what are you doing?"

"Huh...who me? Um--- nothing.."

Ricky shook his head and walked into the kitchen. It sounded like he was looking for something. A few minutes later he came back with a box of tissues.

"Ricky what is---"

"I don't know what you did, but here." He gave the box of tissues to Ljoe. "You really at hiding your boners you know!"

As Ricky walked further away from the hard-on Ljoe

"Finish in the bathroom and then come to bed okay!"

Then the sound of a door closing was the last thing the erted Ljoe heard.