"How Dare You!"

"Stand By Me"
The people scattered to their homes, all in a rush. The cold air pounced into their breaths as Ricky and Ljoe entered outside the hospital.

"You okay Ricky?" Ljoe turned to face him.

"Ye-yeah." Ricky's teeth chatted, as his hands rubbed his arms to cause friction.

"God, here." Ljoe ped his jacket and placed it on Ricky.
"Y-yah! I'm fine! I don't want you to get sick.." Ricky pouted and refused to wear it.

Ljoe moved his face closer to Ricky, he didn't care if someone saw them.
His mouth smirked, and whispered in Ricky's ear.

"I don't want you to get sick either, so I suggest you take my kind gesture, before I do something, really sick" Ljoe cooed.

. . . . . . .

"Hyung, you are so mean." Ricky pouted, as he looked over to Ljoe.
 
"Ha ha, it's my specialty."

"Tch, you babo, let's just hurry before you get sick!" Ricky quickly fastened his pace, and looked all around.

"Aw, he cares about my health." Ljoe said.

Ricky turned around and stuck out his tongue.

The two of them scoped the area, there was no luck.

Until a sniffle was heard somewhere.

"You hear that?" Ricky stayed in place and looked around.

"Yep." Ljoe pointed to the depressed singer sitting at the trunk of the tree. "Found him."

"Chunji!" Ricky and Ljoe both ran to him.

"Are you okay? Where's Changjo?" The black haired boy helped his hyung up.

Chunji made no effort to answer. It was like he was not even there. His eyes seemed blank and soulless.

"Chunji!" Ljoe yelled.

"Come on, it's getting colder." Ricky helped on one side of Chunji while Ljoe supported the other.

==================================

"Chunji there you are thank goodness!" Manager hyung said.

Ricky and Ljoe placed Chunji on the waiting bench.

"We couldn't find Changjo though." Ricky said in a sad tone.

"Oh he's at home. He finally picked up my call." Manager said.

"Oh thank goodness." Ricky breathed.

As they rest began to converse, Chunji sat there, he didn't say a word.

He just wanted to know why? Even when he doesn't get involved, he some how get's involved and ruins everything.

"Damn it." Chunji clenched his fists. He gritted his teeth and tried to stop the fluids that strolled down his cheeks.

Manager hyung , Ricky, and Ljoe watched Chunji as he sobbed to himself.

==================================================================================

"Cap.." Niel's hand clenched onto Cap's. The singer kneeled down beside hiss bed and rested his head on the bed.

"Cap, I'm sorry, please forgive me. I didn't--"
Cap suddenly made a move.

A jolt.

"Cap!" Niel shouted.

Before Cap turned to his side.

...................................

There was a sudden break in the wind!

Niel stood there, traumatized.

==================================================================================

"Chunji don't cry!" Ricky tried to comfort him, but there was no luck.

Ljoe just watched Ricky put his arm around Chunji, and pat his back.

But Ricky could feel Ljoe's jealous eyes stare at them.

"Cut it out!" Ricky mouthed.

Ljoe just gave up and went to comfort Chunji too.
Manager hyung was trying to do funny dances in front of Chunji.

But then---

"You ! How dare you fart in my face! When you wake up I'll put you right back in the hospital! You little----"

"Niel, please calm down!" The doctor said.


Everyone was scared.

Chunji even stopped crying.