...Foreigner?

The Boys are Back

Before I start, I just want to put in a picture of who Aya's step-brother is, in case some people don't know what he looks like :)

The 'step-brother' is on the left side ^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously...

Finally, when Aya got the tight-knotted blindfold off and Maki could see while her eyes were actually open, Maki looked ahead to where Aya was waving happily.  And she was greeted with a very nice sight.

"Well Maki this is my step-brother Eij-"

But Maki wasn't listening.  Hadn't been for a while now.  She actually only had one thought in her head at the moment and that was: Foreigner.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Eh?  Maki?"  Are you paying attention?"  Maki didn't answer because she was in fact, not paying attention.  She was too busy being dazzled by the "foreigner" in front of her.  But not really caring, Aya continued on to introduce her step-brother. 

"This is Wentz Eiji.  He's half-American," Aya boasted proudly.  "But he doesn't know any English," she continued. 

"Well isn't that ni- oi?" 

"Hm?"

Maki pulled Aya away from Eiji and shook her roughly by the collar, "What the hell Aya?!  Why'd you lie to me?!"

"I didn't lie to you Maki.  You just assumed he was a foreigner."  Aya explained.

"Well true but... wait.... how did you know I thought he was a foreigner?" 

"Don't worry about it!!" Aya said with another creepy smile.  A cold breeze suddenly blew past and Maki moved back from Aya until she ran into something warm.  Or should I say, someone?  Fufufu

"So Maki-chan, should we get going?" said the someone she ran into.  Maki looked back to see Eiji's nose nearly touching hers.  Not being able to speak clearly (too much blushing), Eiji quickly took her silence as a yes.  He pulled a Maki who had just regained her speech, down the street and farther and farther away from Maki's only rescue.

"EHHHHH??!?"

...Meanwhile...

"Mou~ ne, Moko-chan," Koike said girlishly.  "You really didn't need to do all this."

What Koike was referring to was the fact that Mokomichi had attacked the two cousins, just barely a minute after Maki had left.  Koike was currently tied to a chair which faced a corner of the living room.  Nakamaru... was somehow strapped to the ceiling....

"Ano, can I pl-" he began."

"NO!!"

Koike sighed at the extra cruelty Moko showed their dear baka cousin. 

"But-"

*~Ding Dong~*

Mokomichi and Kenichi (whom had suddenly appeared out of no where) looked cautiously towards the front door.  Both had strong reason to be wary of the possible intruders.  Moko and Yuya were leaders of all the delinquents at each of their respective schools.  And Kenichi, despite being silent all the time, was scarier than most - if not all - of the troublemakers in Korea and Japan combined.  So Moko and Kenichi swiftly made their way to the front door and slowly unlocked it.    And instead of having to open the door slowly too, it instead was thrown open and the bravado and coolness Mokomichi and Kenichi had both used, was entirely wasted. 

There, lying in the threshold of their home, was some of the hottest men in  Japan and Korea alike.  And despite what you think you know, you don't know who that is do you?  Kekeke.  Confusing, isn't it?  Because truthfully, not all of the transfer students were introduced.  Instead they were told to head over to the creepy old Western-style mansion on the only vacated hill in downtown Tokyo.  Now back to those ikemen of all ikemen.

Kim Bum, Lee Minho, Jung Yunho, Se7en, Key, Lee Hongki, and Leeteuk flew in late from South Korea.  Strangely enough they also flew right on top of Moko and Kenichi when the two opened the door.  Landing on top of them came Aiba Masaki, Sakurai Sho, Shirota Yuu, and Okura Tadayoshi from the countryside.  Well maybe not necessarily ikemen of ikemen, but definitely close enough. 

But see, these ikemen were special.  Maki didn't personally know them.  They were the popular ones who all the girls in school would have crushes on.  And little did she know, they all would be living with her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And chapter 6 is up!!  I hope everyone likes it.  And here is the current result of the "poll" so far!!:

Jin - 1  ~  Kame - 3  ~  Jaejoong - 2  ~  Hiro - 1  ~  Ryo - 1  ~  Yamapi - 1  ~  I don't know - 1 

Please comment and feel free to change your vote whenever you feel like it :D