EHH??!

The Boys are Back

Previously...

"Ah yes, and someone will need to accompany Heechul here," Sawatori added.

"Maki, you seem to have a pretty good relationship with him. Why don't you do it?" he continued.

And that grin quickly slid right back off her face.

..//..

At that moment, Maki remembered where she was. Then she tried to run away. But her chances were made futile by the pair of arms that ended up wrapped tightly around her waist.

"Heechul!!!" she scolded, but the pressure continued to increase around her tiny frame. But then it just went away. Maki turned around to find Jin holding Heechul in a headlock with Toma visiously...snarling at him. ...

"Maki, do you know these people?" Kame asked her.

She paused. Might as well tell them everything. "Ano-"

"YAMAPI~!!"

Yamapi, Maki, Kame, Jin, and even Toma flinched at the voice of the "Queen Bee" of Tokyo Gakuen. Her voice could instill fear into anyone's heart if they weren't protected properly.

"YAMAPI~!!!" This time the voice was closer and all the boys present flinched, including Sawatori-sensei.

"Yamapi!! Why did you run away from me earlier?! Didn't you hear me calling you~?" The owner of the voice pouted and caused Tegoshi to nearly faint.

"Uh hi Keiko umm... I-I needed to go to the bathroom before, and you just so happened to see me at my weakest?" Yamapi hoped his explanation would sate her desire to eat him.

And it did. "KYAA~! I saw Yamapi at his weakest?! Kyaa~~!!" She screamed.

Completely ignoring Keiko, Ryo and Shun walked over to Maki and dragged her by the arms away from the group. Koki and Tackey snuck over to the three while Koyama and Tegoshi helped keep the attention away from them.

"What are you doing here Maki? Aren't you supposed to be in South Korea?" Ryo questioned her.

"Ah-"

"And why are you here with people like him?" Koki said whilst gesturing over towards Toma.

"Well-"

"Where are you living anyway? I know you couldn't possibly be living with your father."

"You see-"

"Why don't you answer the questions Maki?"

"Let the girl talk! Honestly! Some people..."

All six childhood friends whipped around to see a spunky-looking girl with dyed hair, who was just barely taller than Maki.

"Aya?!"

"Maki!!" Aya squealed as she glomped Maki, almost knocking her to the ground in the process.

"Aya! What are you doing here?!" Maki questioned.

"Well we live here too, duh! Me and a couple of the others are transferring to this school!"

"Who else is coming?"

Aya paused to think. "Ano, well me and Erika are coming of course. Then there's Hiro, Shige, Nino, and Massu."

"Aya-"

"Oh and Haruma and Taguchi too! Won't this year be so much fun?!!"

"Aya... tha-that is... everyone.." Maki said.

"...huh... Well I guess it is isn't!? I'm so excited!!"

"But-"

"And look, there they are now!" Aya yelled happily.

"EHH??!"

..//..

Well I just realized how much I cut Maki off in conversations. I guess I need to stop doing that soon... Anyway! Remember (those who read this) that you need to vote who you want Maki to end up with. *And PLEASE try to NOT vote for Yamapi* :D

Preview... (kinda)

..: "Teppei! Yuichi! I'm so glad to see you!" Maki said with a big smile across her face.
..: "Who should we push Maki together with?" Aya asked conspiratorally.
..: 'Foreigner...'