Foreigner!!

The Boys are Back

Previously...

"Aya... tha-that is... everyone.." Maki said.

"...huh... Well I guess it is isn't!? I'm so excited!!"

"But-"

"And look, there they are now!" Aya yelled happily.

"EHH??!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Maki-chan~!!  Where have you been all this time?"

Maki winced at the - annoying - voice of Taguchi Junnosuke.  Before she could respond (thankfully for Taguchi), Maki got a call on the new cell phone she had got from her brothers. 

~Guns don't kill people - Nu-uh - I kill peo~

"Moshi moshi"

"MAKI!!"

"Yuya?"  Tegoshi looked at himself, wondering who else could possibly have his name...

"Un... Eh?... Nani?!...Nan-de??...Ah sou ka."  The boys looked questionably at Maki. 

"Hai Hai!"  She hung up and paused.  "My cousins are visiting."

And all 23 boys and 2 girls looked straight at her.  Oh and Sawatori-sensei.  Wait....

"Can we come?" they all asked in creepy unison. 

After that, Maki had never made a better decision in her life than to run away from those people. 

When she got home, she was met with 2 sets of arms hugging the crap out of her.

"Teppei!  Yuichi!  I'm so glad to see you!!" Maki said with a big grin across her face. 

Koike Teppei and Nakamaru Yuichi were her beloved cousins.  Nakamaru was Maki's dad's - Kimura Takuya - older sister's son.  Koike was Takuya's younger sister's son.  Kinda confusing right?

Koike and Nakamaru were still latched onto Maki when Moko and Kenichi came down the stairs.  Kenichi just walked quietly past them.  Moko on the other hand, growled and went into fighting position towards his and Maki's two cousins, not liking how close they were to his sweet, beloved sister.

...Meanwhile...

"So how do you know my Maki?"

Jaejoong slapped Heechul in the back of the head.  "She's not yours idiot!" he yelled.

"Yeah," T.O.P. said, agreeing with Jaejoong.  "She's mine," he continued.  G-Dragon elbowed him in the stomach. 

While the boys all started fighting over who Maki belongs to, Erika and Aya had snuck away and begun whispering together in secret. 

"Who should we push Maki together with?" Aya asked conspiratorially.

"Like, for a relationship?  As in romantically?  I'm thinking... Yamaa-kun!" Erika replied excitedly.

"EW!  NO!  Never!!"

"Eh?  Nande?"  Erika asked.

"I don't know... I just feel like I should dislike him....." Aya trailed off strangely.

After giving her a weird look, Erika continued.  "Well why not Tegoshi-kun then?"

"Nah." Aya shot the idea down quickly. 

After a brief moment of silence where the both thought of who they liked best with Maki, Erika suddenly spoke up again, and quite enthusiastically this time.

"Hey why don't we introduce her to your brother then?"

Aya froze in thought.  A terribly eerie smile spread across her face.  "Yes... yes I like that idea a great deal....."  Then she started laughing maniacally.

//..//

"ACHOO!"

"Maki, you okay?" Yuya asked her. 

"Oh, uh yeah, I'm fine."  But Maki had the dreadful sinking feeling that people were talking about her.  She just didn't know how right she was...

//..//

The Next Day...

"Aya!  What is the big surprise you have for me?!"  Maki yelled.

"You'll see!"  Aya had blindfolded Maki with a big, black cloth.  She knew it would make Maki's day when she saw what was planned for her.  After a bit more walking and Maki mumbling to herself, Aya finally stopped. 

"Alright Maki, open your eyes."

"I have a blindfold on."

"Oh right."

Finally, when Aya got the tight-knotted blindfold off and Maki could see while her eyes were actually open, Maki looked ahead to where Aya was waving happily.  And she was greeted with a very nice sight.

"Well Maki this is my step-brother Eij-"

But Maki wasn't listening.  Hadn't been for a while now.  She actually only had one thought in her head at the moment and that was: Foreigner.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And there's Chapter 5!!!!!  (with 5 exclamation marks to prove it!)  Remember to vote for who you would like to see Maki end up with and P.S. just because Aya doesn't want Pi and Tegoshi to be with Maki doesn't mean they don't have a chance!!  Oh and thank you to all the people who have commented *and subscribed* so far!  (and especially "thank you" to those who 'voted')       

{And Maki's "ringtone" was from a video on YouTube about guns and how they're not the ones that kill people ^^}

If anyone wants to, you can guess who Aya's "foreigner" step-brother is.  Hopefully it isn't too obvious :)