Kame Gets Molested

The Boys are Back

Previously...
“You!! What was that all about ‘Do you love me’ and ‘Do you think I’m y’??! What the hell?!”

And in response, Jin jumped up and backed up to the corner with Toma cowering next to him. Maki stalked forward towards her unlucky prey known as Stupid and Stupider. But fortunately for them, Kame had (unknowingly) jumped to their rescue.

“We have new students.” He gasped out. His clothes were nearly totally ripped off; his fangirls must’ve gotten to him again.

..//..
Uchiyama-sensei led the whole class out to the auditorium to meet said new students. Everyone was excited to get time out of class... Well to be honest, only the boys were. All of the girls (excluding Maki) were hysterical, thinking of all the fresh ikemen for the picking. Unless of course Keiko got to them first, then none of them would have any fun. Just eye-candy like Jin, Kame, Toma, and Yamapi. Who was still no where to be found....

Immediately sitting down in the front, Maki, Toma and Kame all looked up expectantly towards the stage. Jin looked bored, secretly hiding the fact that he was nervous over possible competition for Maki and all the girls at school in general.

The lights finally dimmed down and the students quieted down with it. The head teacher Sawatori-sensei walked up to the mike and began addressing the students.

"Alright kids, all right. Quiet down." he said, even though the whole student body was currently silent.

"Now, I need you all to be good for our new students. We have first from South Korea-"

And at this the entire mass of students (except for the whole front row which consisted of solely Maki, Jin, Kame, and Toma. And Keiko who was trying to get some pictures of the hotties) went wild. Girls were screaming nonsense and making fangirlish noises. Some boys were too, but that's an entirely different story for another time. The rest of the guys were just hoping for some hot girls for once.

"And then we'll have some kids from the countryside." Sawatori-sensei finished happily.

The reception for that was a lot less enthusiastic.

Jin sunk down in his seat - pouting - like the depressed playboy he was. Kame was neutral to all this while Toma was beginning to fangirl over new people to play with. (Yes you heard that right.) And Maki had begun to have a very terrible sinking feeling in her gut. If it had just been students from some countryside town, it might not have been so bad (maybe). But Sawatori's introduction also included Korea. The schools had special connections with each other; the one Maki was at now and the one she had been at not too long ago.

As Maki worried to herself, Sawatori had begun getting ready to introduce the students.

Maki looked up, and what she saw scared her to the finest degree possible. Toma was cuddling (and rubbing himself against) on top of Jin, who was hugging a stuffed bear all the while nuzzling his head on Kame's shoulder, who happened to be talking to someone. She froze thinking about how to handle the situation.

For one, all the fangirls in the world would have a heart attack. The press would have a field day! Maki could almost guarantee if she took a picture and sold it, she could make millions. I mean, who couldn't resist the scene of Kame talking to someone. He never did that! Well not to anyone who wasn't Maki, Toma, Jin, or Yamapi.

Whenever Maki thinks back, and remembers this situation, she always wonders why she was freaking out over something like THAT and not the fact that the other two were very close to ing each other.

But before she could jump up and find out who Kame was talking to, Sawatori-sensei had already walked up to the podium in the middle of the stage and began introducing the transfer students. The guy Kame had been talking to sat down on the side of Kame that wasn't currently being molested.

"Well might as well get it over with. First from South Korea-" And the whole auditorium went quiet. Everyone was searching for the students who would be joining the school for the year.

"-and they'll come out with the kids from the countryside."

A group sigh seemed to follow. No one cared about them! All the good looking guys would be foreign. Duh!  Though Maki didn't quite understand their philosophy.

Before they (mostly meaning the girls) could riot, they were quickly put into shock and awe. The "kids" from Seoul and the countryside were godlike and some even angelic. But Maki on the other hand, had other thoughts, which went something like this: 'NO! This can't be happening!! They can't all be here in the same place, not with these idiots I already have here!'

However, she wasn't able to escape. Toma, who had been sleeping on Jin, who had been sleeping on Kame, had rolled over on top of her. She was trapped under his weight. Little did she know, Toma was secretly awake and enjoying every second of his life at the moment. And the boys on stage saw that. So did Jin. And Kame. Even Yamapi saw that, even though he did come in later than everyone else.

"Well I might as well pair you all up with people who can show you around school." Sawatori-sensei said. And of course, who else would be better than the heartthrobs of the entire school?

//..//

Another chapter! Yay!  Just so everyone knows I also update this on winglin.net under the same name, so if you want to read it there you can :)