You Know How Yamapi is!

The Boys are Back

Maki dashed through the crowded streets of Tokyo.  Shoving through, she barely stopped running even for the passing cars and trucks.   As she was about to race across traffic, she was yanked back by the familiar arm of one Yamaa Tomohisa.  To his friends known as Yamapi; to his girlfriends (note the plural) he was just Pi-chan or Tomo-kun. 

And today he –once again – was on a date; this time with the ever-popular Nagasawa Masami.  Masami was nice enough; funny – yet sometimes she seemed a bit two-faced – and sweet – but carried an air of self-importance occasionally.  But that’s what made her one of Keiko’s minion best friend.  And that’s Kitagawa Keiko.  Possibly the meanest, snottiest (in more ways than one), prettiest (says her), and most popular girl in the entire district.  She currently was continuing a 7-year “crush” she had on Yamapi.  Maki saw it more as an unhealthy obsession. 

“What are you doing here?” Masami sneered.  I guess she was in mode at the moment. 

“I could ask you the same thing.  Aren’t you supposed to be in school?”

“Skipping today” Yamapi said coolly.  Masami swooned at the “coolness” that Yamapi was apparently radiating.  She almost fainted actually.

“And what exactly are you doing?” he continued.

Thinking, Maki suddenly remembered the reason she had been running in the first place.  Oh yeah…SCHOOL!

Screaming loudly and on the verge of hysterically, she rushed off to class.

…Meanwhile…

“Where is she?!  I can’t keep covering for her forever!” whispered a very anxious Kamenashi Kazuya to a freaking out Ikuta Toma. 

“Don’t get mad at HER.  You know how Yamapi gets.”

“What could Yamapi have done?  He’s probably just on yet another date with one of Kitagawa’s demons.  And while he was there, he happened to see Maki, who he then grabbed in some way to “rescue” her from some terrible fate, in which he ended up making her even more late then she already was” chimed in from the infamous (in his opinon) and godly handsome (VERY much so in his opinon) Akanishi Jin. 

“You’d think he’d really do that?” gasped a shocked and possibly terrified Kame.

“Or maybe he figured out my plan to kidnap Maki and keep her as a slave, and just decided to use the idea for himself…?” Toma whispered.  Unfortunately for him, he doesn’t whisper quietly.  The boy ended up speaking so loud that the entire room went silent.  Kame and Jin sat frozen in their seats and stared at him. 

“....”

“HAHAHA!  HAHAHAHA!  HHAAAAAA!!  HAHA!!!  I WAS KIDDING YOU GUYS!!  KIDDING!  HAHA HAHAHA!!!!”  Toma’s creepy laughter died down and his right eye remained to twitch uncontrollably. 

“Scary.”

“Maki!!  You’re here!” shouted all three boys at once.

Standing in the doorway was indeed Maki, who had just been staring at Toma with worry and a bit of fright.  Behind her stood her two towering older brothers.  Mokomichi, who had heard –somehow – every word of Toma’s plan, glared down at him.  Kenichi, not really caring about any of it, pushed through and went to sit at his desk in the back of the class.  He had been held back a year or two.  Maybe even three for all I know.  But most people think he was only there so Mokomichi would have eyes and ears on Maki at all times.

Still staring Toma down, Moko hugged his little sister and muttered a goodbye.  The four stayed utterly silent until they knew Moko had completely left the school grounds.  Then the torrent of questions began.

“Where were you!?”

“Where’s Yamapi?”

“Did you hear any of my plan to kidnap you??!”

“What were you even doing this entire time?”

“Do you love me Maki?!”

“Why were your brothers here anyway?”

“Do you think I’m y?!”

“Maki-“

“SHUTUP!!”

The teacher – Uchiyama Rina – just so happened to walk into the classroom at that moment.  Cool and collected, Uchiyama-sensei walked over to her desk and sat down.  The laughter and chatter started up again.  The whole class was at ease.. except of course for Maki who was currently trying to fend off the boys and their questions.  Until of course someone else decided to barge in through the class door.  Screaming.  Now, I can’t be sure, but in most situations, that was considered rude. 

But before anyone could yell at the kid to shut up or anything remotely insulting, the class erupted in screaming.  Well the girls of the class erupted.  The boys didn’t even know what just happened. 

“What just happened?” Toma asked Maki.  In return she simply eyed him warily. 

“What was that about a plan to kidnap me?”

“.........um”

“!!!!!” Backing up, Maki somehow ended up on top of Jin’s lap (though he probably pulled her down there).

“What’s wrong?”

“You!!  What was that all about ‘Do you love me’ and ‘Do you think I’m y’??!  What the hell?!”

And in response, Jin jumped up and backed up to the corner with Toma cowering next to him.  Maki stalked forward towards her unlucky prey known as Stupid and Stupider.  But fortunately for them, Kame had (unknowingly) jumped to their rescue. 

“We have new students.” He gasped out.  His clothes were nearly totally ripped off; his fangirls must’ve gotten to him again.

 

___

the first chapter!  you should all be very thankful because i was kind enough to shorten this from 11 pages to about 4.  hope you all enjoyed that :)