Maki and Toma...

The Boys are Back

Previously...

"Well I might as well pair you all up with people who can show you around school." Sawatori-sensei said. And of course, who else would be better than the heartthrobs of the entire school?

..//..

As much as Maki wanted to escape at this very moment, she wasn't able to. Toma was still on top of her and she was still panicking hysterically. And Sawatori-sensei was still making his way over to the 3 remaining ikemen (and the person who had sat next to the side of Kame that hadn't been molested).

Jin glanced over and did a double-take when he saw the position Maki and Toma were in. He quickly yanked Toma up and threw him to the ground and pulled her into his embrace. Yamapi shoved Jin away and held Maki close to him to keep away the "erts". And finally Kame simply grabbed Maki away from all three of the quarreling boys and apologized for the idiotic behavior they were looking at.

"So here we are, my precious little transfer students" Sawatori practically yelled, grabbing the attention of the heartthrobs and Maki.

"Kim Jaejoong, Nishikido Ryo, and Koyama Keiichiro - Yamapi will show you three around." Yamapi groaned at the thought of having to do unneccesary things.

"Toma, you show Max Changmin, Tegoshi Yuya, and Xiah Junsu around school." Toma jumped up and down in excitement apon hearing those words come out of Sawatori's mouth.

"Kame! Please accompany this umm... G-Dragon... Oguri Shun and Choi Taemin.

"And my little Jinjin. Please show... T.O.P., Tanaki Koki, and Tackizawa Hideaki the school." Sawatori-sensei finished off with a smile. The four boys walked over to their respective groups while Maki, with no longer having a person to hide herself behind, tried desperately to make herself invisible in the shadows.

As Maki was being unsuccessful in hiding, she was thinking of a certain person. She knew he would never let the others come without him...

Her thoughts VERY quickly were interrupted when an orange-haired body crashed into hers. Maki obviously knew who it was with the way he seemed to be shaking out of happiness.

"Maki!!" he screamed with joy. Maki's face slid into a huge grin at the voice of her best friend.

"Ah yes, and someone will need to accompany Heechul here," Sawatori added.

"Maki, you seem to have a pretty good relationship with him. Why don't you do it?" he continued.

And that grin quickly slid right back off her face.

..//..

Chapter 3!!! Sorry I took so long in updating :( My puppies ate my notes for this chapter so if it a bit then that's why! :) Chapter 4 will be up soon ^^