Behind the Scenes

A Change

 

 We still have backstage she mouthed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  I nodded and we headed out. Just before we left I glanced back to see that there had been fireworks everywhere and Beast came back onstage clapping hands with their fans. I was mesmerized.  I stopped in my tracks making Minkyu unnie a bit mad. She tried pulling me and I didn't bulge. I finally turned her head in the direction I had been staring with all the other 'clueless' beautys. It was like my body had its own pulse, mind of its own, and I was off somewhere else. This weird sensation was numbing me out. I didn’t like the feeling one bit and felt a little out of place until my friend Lin Minkyu pulled me out of my weird fangirl trance. She mouthed ' let’s be first' and I nodded, with that we headed out. Once outside and on our way Minkyu unnie stopped me and said " ~~~~-ah saengil chukha hamnida" (happy birthday) and hugged me. After she seemed embarrassed about something so I asked what, and she said "~~~~~~ thanks for helping me to see the fireworks." With that I laughed. We got to Beast dressing room when I realized I really had to pee. “unnie” I whispered “I have to pee.”

“Aish this kid!” She grabbed me like my umma would and took me to the bathroom. She ended up touching up her makeup anyways so I had done her a favor.

We scurried back to Beast dressing room to find we weren’t first. "Mianhe" I whispered she didn't seem to hear me though. Beast were already signing auto graphs when I walked in second. Unnie had ran straight in, not caring HOW lame she looked. Everyone looked at me and stopped what they were doing when I awkwardly said "oneul-eun nae saeng-il-ida." (today is my birthday) The mood lightened and everyone laughed. (Beast with me but the other fangirls AT me. 'I just know it')

I stood to the side when Dongwoon came over and said "saengil chukha hamnida" (happy birthday) while smiling. He said "you looked very pretty tonight" and I nearly melted before remembering to say thank you. He must have chuckled at how lame I was.

 

(Dongwoon P.O.V)

'It's the girl I picked earlier to serenade to. She looks really pretty up close. Oh and todays her birthday too.' I walked over and said "happy birthday." I said "you looked very pretty tonight." She seemed to be flustered about not saying thank you at first. I didn't know why I had said that. It wasn't me I swear. But just seeing her blush... She was blushing and I found it cute....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its short sorry >.<

Just wondering If I should have inside Beast head too. I experimented with Dongwoon and wanted to know should I continue.