I Know You From Somewhere..

A Change

 

'Please don't notice me, please don't notice me' I chanted in my head but then the blonde yelled "hey you!"

With that I ran out of there without looking back.

I heard noise behind me and couldn't tell if it was him or not so I didn't chance stopping by the front I ran straight for the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyungseung P.O.V

Dongwoon totally yelled at that girl. He jumped up abruptly and ran after her. I looked into Kikwang's eyes and we both nodded. Kikwang and I began shoving our lunches into our mouths. We both scrambled to get what little we could from Dongwoon's plate, placed our earnings down and ran after him.

"I can't believe he just chased after her" I said between breaths. All Kikwang could do was nod while catching his breath. "There I think I see his blonde hair, aish he's even not really wearing the disguise right!" With that last comment from Kikwang we both began to fix our disguises up and run again.

Seunghyun P.O.V

I turned around to see why noona wasn't replying my question but she wasn't there. "Umm Minkyu...noona's gone" I muffled. "Speak louder Seunghyun I can't hear what you said!" Minkyu had just finished paying and was playing with her hair. I got nervous on how she would react to the news. "I think we lost noona."

 

 

Everything stopped, time, everything just slowed to a halt. 

"That's nonsense Seunghyun, ~~~~~~~ is right here" she turned to her side and saw nothing. Then she turned back to me and grabbed my shoulders hard. "What are we going to do?!" Her eyes were like saucers making me worried as well, "I don't know I mean I don't think umma or appa will like the thought of me loosing my older sister the day like right after her birthday too!" We both ran out the restaurant holding each other. Once outside we realized and let go. 

"Should we split up or what?" Minkyu asked me and I thought about it. Do I really want to have to go home and explain to umma I lost noona and noona's noona? -__- "No that makes no sense for me to file a missing person complaint for two missing persons!" She huffed and dragged me in the opposite direction from lord knows where. 

 

~~~~~~~ P.O.V

I was getting tired of running and stopping more frequently looking for blonde hair. "Yaaah, yoooouuu!" I saw his blonde hair bobbing in the crowd. What does he want from me? Did we know each other in a past life? I couldn't take it and ran into a nearby park with what was left of my energy. I could run but after awhile I just lost stamina. He caught up with me and grabbed my arm. My eyes widened because I didn't know what was next. "Hey I konw you from somewhere" he stated bluntly.

I shook him off and rubbed my now throbbing arm. "Sorry about that" he said while awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. "No worries I guess, but I don't know you: you have those sunglasses on etc." He chuckled and began removing them.

My eyes burned into his face, standing infront of me was one of my idols: Son Dongwoon. "Yah-" he covered my mouth before I could continue so I burhsed my tongue against his palm. He quickly removed his hand. i continued on what I was saying "you're the one that picked me like just the other night for my birthday at your concert. Remember me?" He thougtht about it "~~~~~~~?" I nodded my head and moments later what I assumed to be a covered Hyungseung and Kikwang appeared huffing and puffing.

"Yaaah" they both yelled pointing at Dongwoon and I.